It is currently Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:53 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 11, 2014
Posts: 55
Identity: Male
Tomi "Grin" Undergallows

Apparently Tomi had been sleeping during this whole ordeal and he finally wakes up at the sound of an arrow being fired. :V

An ambush, eh? I didn't expect anything less from those sneaky little bastards.
I guess it's time to teach those guys a lesson.


Actions


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:53 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 11, 2014
Posts: 65
Rhasta
Seeing the goblins, Rhasta tries to maneuver enough to get a good line a sight, and also see into the cave mouth a little bit. If he manages to get a good enough view of an enemy, he attempts to bring the fate of mortals to the goblin he sees.

Spoiler


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:52 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 11, 2014
Posts: 37
Identity: Gender-Fluid
Preferred Pronoun Set: He/Him/etc.
Haldar Heavyhammer

Having hung back a bit to ensure that he could see the whole area that his allies were searching, Haldar was stunned for a moment when suddenly an arrow shot out of the thicket. By Moradin's Beard! I'm going to kill that goblin... thinks Haldar as he comes to his senses and peers around trying to find the source of the shot.

Position

Perception


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:53 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 11, 2014
Posts: 23
Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Damon will attempt to make it as close to the hicket opening as possible without revealing entering just yet.

Spoiler


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:03 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 10342
Preferred Pronoun Set: BH/B.H./Bounty Hunter
Cragmaw Hideout : The Cave Mouth - Day 3

Rhasta summons a spectral skeleton hand that wraps its icy fingers around the northernmost goblin and squeezes. While the spell doesn't appear to do much actual harm to the creature, it does cause it to cry out which drawss Obed's attention to the exact spot in the bramble where the creature was hiding.

Rhasta hits Goblin 1 : 1 Damage

It is now the Goblin turn.

_________________
"Life is like a Dungeon Master, if it smiles at you something terrible is probably about to happen."

Play-By-Post Games
Phandelver : IC / OC / Map


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:09 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 10342
Preferred Pronoun Set: BH/B.H./Bounty Hunter
Cragmaw Hideout : The Cave Mouth - Day 3

Combat - Round 1

Initiative Order:
- The Party
- The Goblins

Enemy Actions


Goblin 1 misses Rhasta : 0 Damage

Goblin 2 misses Tomi : 0 Damage

It is now the Party's turn.

_________________
"Life is like a Dungeon Master, if it smiles at you something terrible is probably about to happen."

Play-By-Post Games
Phandelver : IC / OC / Map


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:59 pm 
Offline
YMtC Champ '05
YMtC Idol Winner

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4668
Obed crosses the water and quickly moves towards the sound he head, drawing out his spear as he does so. The thicket gives way to a clearing where he sees two goblin bowmen. He reaches out with his free hand and grasps at the far goblin.

Actions


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:55 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 10342
Preferred Pronoun Set: BH/B.H./Bounty Hunter
Cragmaw Hideout : The Cave Mouth - Day 3

Combat - Round 2

Initiative Order:
- The Party
- The Goblins

Obed hits Goblin 1 : 3 Damage

It is still the Party's turn.

_________________
"Life is like a Dungeon Master, if it smiles at you something terrible is probably about to happen."

Play-By-Post Games
Phandelver : IC / OC / Map


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:58 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 11, 2014
Posts: 65
Rhasta

Rhasta rushes further down the path, to get a better view of the goblins and to see if there were any others waiting in the cave mouth.
After sparing a glance at the goblins to make sure his magic was still choking the life force from the goblin, he stares intently into the cave mouth.
Spoiler


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:32 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 11, 2014
Posts: 37
Identity: Gender-Fluid
Preferred Pronoun Set: He/Him/etc.
Haldar Heavyhammer

Seeing Obed go crashing into the thicket near where the arrow had stuck into the ground, Haldar decided that he would have to follow his companion in case he had any trouble with whomever was shooting at them. Hopefully, there won't be too many of 'em... he thought.

Movement

Action


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group