It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 92  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:45 pm 

its obvious that kod is the biggest barrier to people dying

with him around trying to force him opinion down everybody's throat

the blood god demands tribute

and if the choice is between me killing kod and nobody

well thats not really much of a choice is it

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:07 pm 

@JaC:

I'm just working with what I'm viewing things as. I could be wrong about you being on the scum team and it could be Silly/Rubik/Sneaky. Best I can do is just continue to refine my perspective with whatever info presents itself.

That being said, yes, you do have both Silly and I as town reads. Since I consider you to be on the scum team with Silly, why wouldn't I dismiss you voting her? Note: Silly may be below me in your list, but it's not like she is bottom three which lends to the idea that you won't vote her.

@Silly:

I'm not going to bother pointing out what's wrong with your perspective on that.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:31 pm 

you're a blight upon the town my friend

if you're unwilling to compromise

then you're unwilling to do anything

its all politics man

nobody likes an extremist

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:40 pm 

i've disliked that about you since day 1

but i thought i could work through it

i was wrong

you will only lead us to ruin

Spoiler

with your inability to accept anything but your own ego

i've seen the light

purposely advocating for a no lynch just because you cant get your way

thats like the nuclear option

and

you're clearly a man who can't be trusted with nukes

Dwarven Vow #7

Last edited by Silly on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:57 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Silly, you have my permission to edit that last post of yours.

Please do so to make that photo less large or hidden in a spoiler block. Thank you.

Watch me play Dungeos & Dragons live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific / 7:30pm Eastern, on twitch.tv/joshuabarbeau

Or come play Dungeons & Dragons with me on Twitter in a choose your own adventure style way

Or hire me to run a game of Dungeons & Dragons for you and your friends

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
Not only is KoD bad at lying but fear mongering too. His trying to pick on JaC is probably more likely to lead to JaC voting him than if he just left JaC alone. Not to say he will but yeah.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:58 pm 

Zinger2099 wrote:
Silly, you have my permission to edit that last post of yours.

Please do so to make that photo less large or hidden in a spoiler block. Thank you.

done

my apologies

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:14 pm 

Tunnels catch no scum.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:34 pm 

It's all about game solving which is what I'm doing unlike most of you.

Right now Silly is doing a 180 on his own perspective simply because he would rather see a lynch even if it is someone he perceived as more than likely being town. The change in mindset right there is overwhelmingly scummy there.

@Silly:

I've already tried a reasonable compromise when I proposed JaC due to him lurking. By your own words you didn't care if he randomly died, but you by no means were keen on going with his lynch per se.

I'm certainly not going to change my vote to Fred as I perceive his actions as being more townie than yours. I'm certainly not going to listen to JD on the matter as he is only self aligned and any agenda he pushes will, at the end of the day, be self serving.

If there is to be a lynch, then it will be on you. Not PK because he's not an issue despite how much JD tried play it up or you or Rag wanted him to be the focus. When it comes to actually solving the players, the pool of possible scum suspects is only lessened by the fact that both PK and JD are resolved wrt to their alignments. It is lessened more by the fact that I died as town (and unless you are of the mindset that mafia have a reviver, then I'm not the issue to be solved).

That leaves the pool of people: Fred, Neo, Alt, JaC, Silly, Rubik, Sneaky, and Rag.

This pool is further lessened by the fact that Alt openly claimed to be Dante's Inferno and claimed responsibility for ending D1 early and killing me due to wanting to believe in PK's assertion that I was scum. I see no reason why a scum aligned Alt would draw undue attention by claiming responsibility for this botched event that left me dead. So that eliminates him from the list.

Rag's little stunt with the frustration of dealing with town (aka me) and subsequent attempts to get multiple mod votes speaks to a town mindset that can't be ignored. Top that off with an analysis of her role taken at face value in that she is vanilla town that is told by the mod that she has no abilities. Later this gets confirmed as not being true due to PK having received confirmation that Rag targeted him with a role select thing. Thusly, Rag can be eliminated from the pool of possible scum suspects.

That leaves: Fred, Neo, JaC, Silly, Rubik, and Sneaky.

Of these, both Fred and Neo's posts strike me as town in nature despite their lack of activity compared to some others that are posting more often. Fred's use of his daykill on Arrgh and justification for it are satisfactory to me as I could understand why Arrgh would appear scummy even though there are other targets that could have been chosen as well like JaC or Sneaky. At the end of the day it was Fred's choice. As for Neo, he's actively asking questions and trying to stay in touch with the game. His show of support for voting Silly and coming to my side of thinking makes me believe he's town aligned since he's not playing to the tune JD is spinning (like Silly is) as it helps to try and solve the game state rather than keep it in chaos so to say.

For me, that leaves the scum pool at four people: JaC, Silly, Rubik, and Sneaky. Course, this is assuming Arrgh was town. If Arrgh was mafia, then only two of these players would be scum (assuming a team of 3). Of the four, Silly is a top pick because it is too clashy with Rag's vanilla role that can turn into a power role (super cop ability among them). Mainly, the role for Silly has no immediate drawback like Rag's does, and I'd expect Rag's role to be townie in nature compared to Silly's (refer to MSP2 with my scum role that copped everything about a player's role -- thus why Silly's role seems scummy).

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:42 pm 

@Alt: I'll be around for a while, but I have a serious question for you regarding your abilities. Please respond as soon as you can. The question is, can you use your abilities while you are in Limbo?

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:21 pm 

i have always spoken in favor of lynching somebody

you won't find any contradictory statements

because there are none

i trust in the lynch

much more than i trust you kod

no lynch is literally the devil

it is wasteful idleness and it is the antithesis of everything that mafia stands for

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:26 pm 

also your whole jac was basically just a distraction

not even serious at all

you've essentially not argued the point at all

instead flip flopping around in the period of a few hours

like hey im being not helpful while setting the stage for plausible deniability

face it

you can't drain the swamp

if you are the swamp

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:30 pm 

im sure if you asked

people would say that i've been pretty active in this thread

i keep up with things

and yet before i was even able to read your supposed jac wagon

you had already hopped off it

thats no wagon at all

you got on it and then immediately got off

while still in your own driveway

zero distance covered

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:31 pm 
Desperately Wants A Custom Title

Identity: Man
@Alt: I'll be around for a while, but I have a serious question for you regarding your abilities. Please respond as soon as you can. The question is, can you use your abilities while you are in Limbo?

It depends on the terminology you use.
Yes I can use abilities in Limbo. However, I'm not entirely sure everyone can.

With what has been going on, I know that I am but a small voice, and i'll be darned before I call it reason lol.
But I just know form prior personal experience that town KOD tunnels so hard that it would cause the great wall of china to fall in no time.

Even if I don't agree with KOD, I have some heart to believe him to be town. That said, it doesn't help anything other than it does make me think he's more town than anything else.

My Cube | My Designs | My Art
Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:33 pm 

Silly wrote:
it is wasteful idleness and it is the antithesis of everything that mafia stands for

Don't you mean town?

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

and now you're blaming me for not picking up on the jac train

even though by the time i had read your post, you had already absolved yourself of all responsibility

hey we should kill this guy

but im not going to do it myself

thats about the weakest attempt at driving a wagon i've seen
since my live action role play of the oregon trail

and those drivers were dying of dysentery

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

altimis wrote:
Silly wrote:

Don't you mean town?

mafia is a game

if you're not lynching people

why are you even playing the game

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:35 pm 

That being said (going through again again), KOD hasn't tunneled onto anybody, just not somebody (which is different I sweat).

So take that as you may. Is he tunneling, yes; is it the same as usual, no. To each his own.
@silly: Sorry, I thought you meant the group. my b.

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:47 pm 

@Alt:

Ok, you're going to be important going forward. Ultimately what I need you to do is lock JD out of voting. Admittedly PK will be dangerous much later in the game, but at the moment he isn't due. JD, on the other hand, could potentially cause a mislynch on town due to his double votes. I have a general idea of what the landscape tomorrow will look like, and you'll have some influence there due to your ability to use abilities in Limbo.

As for me tunneling, I've got too many mechanics that are kind of directing me where to look. Right now, Silly is the one I'm confident of flipping scum.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:55 pm 

@Silly:

No lynch happened D1 essentially (although thanks to Alt there was a so called "lynch" if you will). But that's neither here nor there.

As far as JaC goes, I had already pointed out that my proposal of JaC was a distraction that would only fracture any attempt at a lynch. You're essentially repeating my own words, but using it as a serious attempt, now, to back your stance that I should be lynched ***despite*** my chance of being town as I illustrated with your previous posts.

Here's a key note about you too. You haven't gone out of your way to define where you stand on people's alignments. All you're doing is doubling down on focusing on me at the exclusion of reading others. Want to know why? Because having to further define your stance would cause you to have to rank people, and if you ranked anyone higher than me, it would appear weird since you don't have much on others compared to what you have on me in terms of possible alignment (given my death and ressurection that occurred at the hands of someone else (not PK)). The only way you could justify ranking people higher than me in terms of towniness is if you did mental gymnastics like JD has done to come to a weird situation where some other alignment (mafia) revived and culted me.

To make things even better, if you don't do the above, then you're forced to rank me as your highest townie which then begs the question why you're pushing for a lynch on me as opposed to no lynching despite how much you maintain you hate no lynching. You're essentially saying, "Hey, guys, we need to lynch someone so let's lynch the most townie person we have." You know full well that won't sit well with people if you spin it that way.

That's why you're being as obtuse and silly as you are because if people don't pay close attention, they won't necessarily care about how you're acting. This allows you to get away with throwing a vote on the person you've claimed to view as most probable town. Only person who would want to do that is mafia.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 92  Next