It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 92  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:57 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
PaK can change anybody's win con at the drop of a hat 100% guaranteed so I see no reason for town to trust anybody. Pew Pew.

I'll back Rag though as I said earlier. Rag you just gotta get three more supporters. Silly and Neo maybe. KoD is actively trying to undermine town so you can't rely on him though. Altimis perhaps?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:58 pm 

i think that so far jd has been the most helpful townie

despite being claimed self

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:01 pm 

omg you guys

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:13 pm 

I'm just gonna start off with where I was. So large post incoming...as long as I'm awake xD

1) Altimis = Dante's Inferno and ended D1 early. Claimed vote shenanigans. If the player was same alignment as him, that player would die.
If true, Alt is town because KoD died as town.

2) The rest of D2 was fairly uneventful. Except for Carnage. Note that the alignment of Aaaarrrgh was not revealed.

3) I see the drop from Silly regarding PK early. Also notes PK has to die.
KoD/Rubik not too convinced.

4) Let's put the role together by the posts from Silly:
Quote:
PK is secret aligned
his win condition is "three days end with nobody being dead"
when he wins, the game immediately ends
everybody else loses if they haven't won yet
he has a bunch of abilities
themed like a planeswalker
he can gain/pay loyalty to use his abilities, with his loyalty being the amount of votes it takes to kill him
starting loyalty is 5, though i don't know what his current loyalty is
abilities can be used once per day and once per night

abilities are:
+2: Remove all current votes
+2: Protect player from nightkill
+0: Move dead player into limbo
-1: Ressurect a player, that player has a 10% chance of getting their win condition permanently changed to pk's win condition, stacking with each consecutive day
-X: Convert a living player to his win con for x days

So at this point (D3) he could be at 5+2(D1)+0(D2. Claimed he didnt use)+2(N2)+2(D3)....which is everyone as lynch threshold xD
Quote:
unless somebody else wants to claim responsibility for moving niklor in and out of limbo
by the way, the fact that limbo players are allowed to be targets for pk's revive
means that hello world should be treated as a real player
This is also an interesting tidbit about the Limbo part.

KoD after Silly's claim wrote:
I'm honestly not opposed to using PK to achieve our ends. Especially since he's been solved by Silly.
KoD just now wrote:
PK being solved:
He's not completely solved because you're maintaining how his rez works isn't relevant when it is relevant least you go on a wild goose chase.
I know it's because of JD's suspicions, but I found it funny.

5) I am kinda missing the whole "Silly should get lynched" thing. Yes, it is possible that Silly is scum who used the supercop to find out if PaK was a detriment with the Zinger role claim. But the same is true for town Silly. PaK was a huge unknown going into N2 to both Town and Scum.

6) Mostly directed at Rag's posts:
Yes, there is a possibility that PK will lock out the game, but consider the following:
If he ever tried to resurrect or cult it is a point in the game where he will be unprotected. The wincon in itself is easily checked by town and mafia both. And let's not forget Carnage as well.
If PaK is alone, either mafia or town will likely have won by the time PK can win. And thus that side will have won as well.
So I remain by my stance. I do not see PaK as a major threat to the wincon of killing mafia in this game.
(Hey, I'm at that post where KoD asked me regarding Rag)

7) So yeah, I don't agree with Rag. I think scum has a harder time trying to win together with PaK, since they would have to kill all townies. So considering Rag wants PK dead, you could say that odds of Rag being scum are decently high.

8) Regarding Freddeh:
I made a post earlier on how Zinger mentioned in the early posts that the roles are distributed by DESIGN. and NOT RANDOMIZED. Given that his kill took over a lynch. Dare I say public miller? Since Zinger's nickname for Freddeh is Freddeh-scum?

9) So PaK claims to be at 7 loyalty at the moment.

10) And JD being the self...hooray...Both PaK AND JD neither town or mafia? Sheesh...

11) So I'm confused about Silly now. They were convinced they were dead because they had a threshold of L-2, they were at L-2 with the votecount from 14 hours ago and day continued...

12) KoD's change to me.
I did literally exactly the same as this in the previous 2 games. Make 1 big post D1, either get lost in D2 because of how fast it goes or not much. And make a few smaller and a big catch-up post D3. And we go from here.

13) (the recent stuffs)
KoD wrote:
Hell, just a few posts ago (two of your posts that is) you quoted a post of mine where I info dumped to you that Silly was a super cop due to his claimed role and had peeked the design file pertaining to PK.

Like, you're actually picking and choosing what you read. That's what gives me the impression you are mafia. Because straight up addressing it forces you to consider what you don't want to.
I only read bulletpoint 1, 2 and 3. I was assuming 2.1 was referring to 2 and thusly did not pay it heed. Apparently it was referring to 1, and the roleclaims, instead. Of course, now that I've caught up I know that.

Towniness likelyhood in my eyes (top to bottom, excluding myself and selfs.)
Altimis
KoD
Silly
Rubik
Neo
Sneaky
Rag
HW (can we even vote for him?)
Fred (the reverse miller question was a serious question though. Yet at the same time, the fact remains that he killed Aaarrrgh)

EX-boss medley P2

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 pm 

First

Silly
Quote:
abilities can be used once per day and once per night

abilities are:

+2: Remove all current votes

pretty sure pk's constant "im hammer myself" gambit was because he wanted to use this ability.
if he controls the hammer vote, then he can clear all votes first before voting himself, and be like "see look i cant die"
this also means that it will likely take two lynches to kill him today

+2: Protect player from nightkill
self explanatory, probably why he didnt die last night

+0: Move dead player into limbo
self explanatory

-1: Ressurect a player, that player has a 10% chance of getting their win condition permanently changed to pk's win condition, stacking with each consecutive day

basically a cult ability, with each successive day pk is going to get harder to lynch, with both a higher lynch threshold and more and more players in the game unwilling to vote for him

-X: Convert a living player to his win con for x days

see notes for previous ability

Before I go any further, it would help if you clarified whether or not the -X ability is game days or real life days.

Essentially, PK is locked into how he uses his abilities effectively. His -X ability isn't busted to where he can just dominate a lot of people. If you think otherwise, then you should be voting him rather than complaining about it.

Going into today, PK would have 11 loyalty, unless you're JD and you think he culted me previously even though it has more or less been proven otherwise. In order for PK to convert a lot of people, he'd have to have spent D1, D2, and N2 as well as D3's abilities expending loyalty to change people's alignments. Pending on how you view that last ability, he could have done it as -1 (if you view it as game days) or a greater number (if you view it as real life days). In any event, it is highly unreasonable to assume PK has culted anybody because of the huge sink that is required in loyalty to cult and hold people to the ***temporary*** wincon. Yes, temporary because it is only for X days.

The only permanent change in wincon, from PK, comes from the rez ability, and he has not rezed anyone. This leads me to your comment about PK possibly rezing me Silly. IF that were the case, I would have been moved to Limbo. Then he could have rezed me N2 (unlikely if you believe Hobby and PK) or D3. A person in Limbo can talk in the game, and I was absent all of D2 because I was in the graveyard the whole time. Effectively, there is no way I am on PK's side. And before I see some kind of weird, mental acrobatics to make a counterargument for the sake of maintaining the possibility I am aligned with PK, you guys have watched the first thread (you specifically Silly) more than anyone else. After all it was you that pointed out Niklor wasn't among the living. I fully expect someone would have brought up that I was in Limbo during D2 if that was the case. Not only that, I would have been talking had I had the ability to do so. And if you're going to call me out on that, I refer you to the many posts I have made because that's what I do. I make posts when I can.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:22 pm 

And I just realized I said 'reverse miller' regarding Freddeh instead of 'public miller'.
The suggestion raised is the same though.

EX-boss medley P2

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 pm 

@Rag:

Ignore JD and side with me in killing Silly. You claim to be town. You know JD isn't town (he's self so how things pan out doesn't matter to him). I am town, and my investment in this should be obvious.

Right now I think Silly only has three votes. Myself, Neo, and ... Sneaky maybe? Or maybe it was Alt.

Anyway, we need to lynch Silly. I'm extremely confident now that she'll flip scum.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:38 pm 

@jac

i have no idea why im not dead

i guess jd is actually correct in that day cant end on a weekend?

@kod

pk's -x role is in game days, as far as i'm aware

i can go and check but it will involve me digging through some pms,
my inbox is somewhat lengthy because as ive been spamming the thread
i've also been spamming zinger's inbox with irrelevant nonsense

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:40 pm 

also i completely forgot that limboed people could talk

but it makes a lot of sense

i've been treating niklor like an actual player instead of one who was a ghost

and i've been completely ignoring hw

----------------------

so i'm going to say that the small chance that kod was limboed is even smaller now

but that's been my opinion for a few rl days now

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:42 pm 

i checked

it doesn't specify with pk's role

it just says it changes for number of days equal to x

im assuming that its ingame days though, given the fact that the word is capitalized

plus converting someone for real life days would be kind of dumb

given the fact that each ingame day can be a lot or a little amount of real life days (as evidenced by both d1 and d2 ending abruptly early)

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:24 pm 

@Rag:

Ignore JD and side with me in killing Silly. You claim to be town. You know JD isn't town (he's self so how things pan out doesn't matter to him). I am town, and my investment in this should be obvious.

Right now I think Silly only has three votes. Myself, Neo, and ... Sneaky maybe? Or maybe it was Alt.

Anyway, we need to lynch Silly. I'm extremely confident now that she'll flip scum.

I don't intend to ignore JD and i am still very much in favour of a PK lynch if it is workable, and would still rather lynch me ahead of Silly. (or most people, really) I'll probably cast my vote before i go to bed tonight on whoever the leading wagon is, be that PK, silly, me, or whoever else.

I don't care about how confident you are

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:52 pm 

Identity: invalidated
Preferred Pronoun Set: dead/dead/dead/dead/deadname
Give super op cop role that involves one shot powers and neighboring to Rag yes or no

And on the pedestal, these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare - the lone and level sands stretch far away.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:15 pm 

PariahKing wrote:
Give super op cop role that involves one shot powers and neighboring to Rag yes or no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

but feel free to disregard my opinion im sure its irrelevant because i am obv scum

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:22 pm 

Yes, give Rag the super cop role.

At this point I don't expect a lynch to happen due to JaC viewing Silly as town and Rag rather lynching herself over Silly.

So the presence of two cops should solve one of them least mafia leave one alive that is town.

@Rag: Since Silly is checking Fred then, would you be opposed to checking Silly?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:28 pm 

maybe we should just investigate eachother

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:30 pm 

Or you could solve Fred since JD made a lot of sense to you concerning that.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:36 pm 

i thought you were on the rubik train

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

What Rubik train?

Like this post

or maybe you're on the jac train

given that you tried to kill him today

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:37 pm 

the "you should investigate rubik" train

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 92  Next