It is currently Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 92  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:46 pm 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/himself
Why would I call silly cult? Silly is obv town that mod confirmed freddeh-scum wants to off because if silly peeps Fred like he did PaK then town will know how to off the hard to kill freddeh- scum. Just because silly clearly wants to be culted doesn't mean it's happened yet.

If you mean to assert that I'm asserting silly won't really die because raised dead cult status, what I'm referring to there is rule 8. Specifically the day will never end on a Saturday or Sunday clause.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:06 pm 

Actually I was referring to Silly confirming what PK said and, indirectly, what I've been saying this entire time. That is, PK didn't revive me, and I'm not aligned with PK. It was , probably, a poor attempt at alluding to you potentially arguing your perspective by forcing what occurred to fit your narrative.

Anyway, rule 8 shouldn't override a lynch. Day may never end on a weekend, but, as it says, it'll be extended to ensure it doesn't. If Silly reached majority when Sneaky cast the vote on her (prior to you unvoting), then I don't have any expectation for Silly to live.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:37 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
That's why I said RLT (Real Life Time). It's not a race to beat Zinger back to the thread if day won't be called until monday.

And what Silly said was that PaK could target people in Limbo not that he has to. That's why he's freaking right now.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:46 pm 

No, what Silly made a mistake on was relaying, correctly, PK's role information. Assuming the interaction between PK and Silly just last page is accurate how I'm looking at it, PK *must* revive someone from limbo. Not the graveyard.

That's a big difference compared to our earlier discussions.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:49 pm 

Silly wrote:
i think i mentioned in a post somewhere

that the rez works on people in limbo

but im way too lazy to go find it

Silly wrote:
if i didnt

then whoops

PariahKing wrote:
Silly do me a favor before you die

Please correctly re explain my abilities in detail

I cannot straight raise people from the dead, they need moved to the not alive zone first

PariahKing wrote:
It's important to clarify Resurrection is a two step process

It proves I didn't Rez kod because I saved my own life instead of moving kod to limbo

So it's confirmed there's an alternative reviver

These are the relevant quotes. It is worth noting Silly didn't dispute PK's assertion of his own abilities which lends credibility to what PK is asserting.

Course, if Silly could outright confirm this beyond a shadow of doubt, that would be great.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:17 pm 

Like I said, PaK is stressing because Silly has been unclear. Still is. If everybody was on his [phrase redacted] you are though he probably wouldn't be sweating it. :party:

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:00 pm 

Alternatively, he could be stressing it because it is the honest truth since he has had everything revealed about his role. It makes no sense for him to lie at all since Silly has outed him in everything. It should only follow that he'd want Silly to be direct about what was revealed so that someone *cough*you*cough* doesn't abuse the undecisive language Silly has used wrt to PK's role description/abilities.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:17 pm 

Identity: invalidated
Preferred Pronoun Set: dead/dead/dead/dead/deadname
Why would I stress out when I have KoD to do all the tedious work

And on the pedestal, these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare - the lone and level sands stretch far away.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:18 pm 

So tomorrow we're killing Rag right

I feel like that was the play we should have made today

And on the pedestal, these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare - the lone and level sands stretch far away.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:40 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Votecount 3.4
Silly (4): NeoSilk, KingofDominaria, Silly, SneakyFox,
PariahKing (2): Ragnarokio, Rubik,
KingofDominaria (2): JayDreven, JayDreven,
Sneaky fox (1): The Hobgoblin,
Ragnarokio (1): ModVote,

Not Voting (4): altimis, Freddeh-scum, Just_a_cleric, PariahKing,

With 11 Living Players, a "Majority Lynch" requires 6 votes. Silly is at L-2.

Vote Log

Watch me play Dungeos & Dragons live every Wednesday at 4:30pm Pacific / 7:30pm Eastern, on twitch.tv/joshuabarbeau

Or come play Dungeons & Dragons with me on Twitter in a choose your own adventure style way

Or hire me to run a game of Dungeons & Dragons for you and your friends

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 pm 

You know

It's not too late to lynch Rag

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:59 pm 

While people decide about who to lynch over Rag/Silly (I honestly still prefer Silly, but I'll honestly swing any way), here is what I think right now:

I think these players are town:
Alt, Fred, Neo,

I'm unsure of these players:
Rubik, JaC, Sneaky

I think these players are mafia:
Rag/Silly*

*Concerning Rag/Silly - I've beat this into the ground. I *don't* think they are on the same team. Although I did just have a thought regarding Silly. Silly is the claimed cop more or less. Let her go into night to either survive or die to mafia if she's truly town. Silly, in the meantime, can utilize her ability to investigate players we are unsure of (JaC comes to mind here). Rag can be lynched instead of Silly then.

If I had to place someone else as mafia, gut call says JaC because, despite being called out for activity at times, he isn't really analyzing the game as much as previous games. This makes me think he is mafia, and he's not trying to be as engaged with his responses. Rubik and Sneaky is a toss up for me though, gun to my head, I'd say Sneaky seems more genuine town than Rubik based off interactions alone.

Also, despite Fred having Carnage and the mod confirmation that he's the mafia don, I think Fred is town and the whole D1 opening was a stage to get discussion going. If he really is scum, I deserve to lose. Because random @#$ arrows.

As far as PK and JD go, they're pretty much solved so we know what to expect from them.

All that being said, I'd still like people to comment whether they prefer Silly or Rag lynched today. Also, I'd like them to give some thoughts regarding:

1. PK and his cultness
2. Leaving Silly alive and lynching Rag
3. Leanings on everyone (general feelings)

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:00 pm 

And before I forget:

Unvote, Vote: Rag

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:57 pm 

I think we should lynch the lying cult liar. And by that I don't mean PaK. :V

I think we should daykill PaK since his abilities expressly say NK and DK's aren't the same. It's probably his designed inherent flaw.

I also think Silly should investigate Fred with whatever tools are left in his arsenal. Ignoring Fred because "LoL, Zinger isn't going to use the same trick twice." is a dumb thing to do.

There's my :two: . Of course I don't care if you actually do any of this, it's just what I think are the most optimal plays.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:01 am 

I'll switch my vote to whoever is closest to being lynched sometime before deadline, unless its me

why not lynch PK and daykill KoD instead? PK probably has a scarier role than KoD and is strictly speaking more likely cult than KoD (although how much more likely is debatable)

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:03 am 

actually i am going to bed soon and idk when i will wake up so

Unvote, Vote: Silly

lynching him is probably better than a no lynch but i still think its dumb that PK wasn't lynched (and also dumb that silly is somehow lynched ahead of pretty much anyone else in the game)

objectively speaking i'm probably a better lynch than silly, so maybe that'll happen

i guess i'll find out when i wake up

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:04 am 

actually i am frustrated with the town so i am just going to kill myself in the hopes i can be cult-revived and win the game because PK is dumb and unkillable

Unvote, Vote: Ragnarokio

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 am 

also here is another triple post in the hopes of getting more mod votes

also i played league of legends with KoD recently

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 am 

oh i guess that was a quadruple post

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:48 am 

*Sigh.*

Ok, first, I'm surprised, given both perspectives, that PK, Zipper, and I won without a death in MSP2. Raging is just so odd a thing to do and hard to ignore.

So, this is me opening my mind and thinking out the box. Bear with me.

Unvote, Vote: JaC

We want to hit mafia, right? Yeah yeah, all you people screaming cult PK just hush. His abilities are not that all-encompassing. Anyway, we're going into the weekday now. JaC, as I've touched on, hasn't come in to really do what he should do. That is, make analytical posts. With the weekend coming to an end without a sound from him, I'm willing to bet eating a hat that he is mafia this game. The silence is just too telling, and it is noticeable when you have someone *cough*Rag*cough* raging a tad along with a silly person voting themself to death.

I may, just maybe, be overthinking their reactions, but it is honestly hard to ignore them as opposed to just tunneling on them.

So here is what I ask, especially of you (Rag) and you (Silly). Vote JaC and let's flip him.

As for the whole PK cult scare tactics, it's becoming a downtrodden horse. I'd really appreciate Silly (yes, you Silly) clarifying in excruciating detail everything about PK's role for the sake of clarity. Why? Because JD is over here abusing it to push his narrative concerning that I must be cult with PK, and Rag is buying into it. The conversation regarding PK much earlier was certainly spoken of with that level of fear for good reason since we assumed he'd be able to just revive a dead person during the day or night with his -1 ability. The truth of the matter is that he can only revive people from Limbo (I'm calling it Limbo now if they're neither dead nor alive). To do that he has to make use of his +0 ability which is part of his ability package. Otherwise the ability, based on previous assumptions, is useless.

In short, PK has to revive people from Limbo. That is the only way for him to possibly recruit people. PK is not a huge threat. At best, he'd have to build a lot of loyalty, then spend a few phases turning people's wincons into his for a few days to effect any real change on the game. That will take time to do.

Given my "In short" above, here is an alternative to those who don't want to go with my lynch JaC plan. Lynch PK then. All the continuous fear you spout is pointless if you don't want to act on it. PK has provided you the opportunity to do it. So rather than continually complaining about him, just do it. Man up and act on it. Otherwise hush and follow my lead.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 92  Next