It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 92  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:46 am 

@Fred: how did you kill KoD? Did you know the day would end early?

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:26 am 

goddamn it alt

why you gotta ruin my plans after i so graciously laid them out for you

no night 1 actually really sucks

as now I have to go into a potential PK lynch totally blind...

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:29 am 

Also, Altimis; why so quick to claim just because I called you out? If you are so willing to share, why didn't you say anything before using the ability? It seems like that's the kind of thing you should get input on.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:54 am 

I'm still here, still trying to catch up - issues at work might prevent me from really reviewing everything until tonight. At a quick glance, I'm not liking PaK or Alt right now.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:35 pm 

I have to Vote: Alt.

I'm not entirely behind him being scum, but still, ending the day early, and having us lose a night...I can't see that as being pro-town.
If Rag is correct, getting rid of PaK is going to be much harder now, but I'm not sure I believe Rag.

I don't know why anyone on the town side would have killed KoD - from my standpoint, he seemed clearly town, and I hope that someone is able to bring him back.

I'm going to try and review a bit closer, as my schedule allows - this was supposed to be an easy week, but that is clearly not the case.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:52 pm 

I was going to push a Rag wagon D1
was in the middle of writing a post
then Zinger randomly ended the day

I don't mind KoD being dead
but of the people that I wanted dead he was really the least scummy of them

given the events of early D2
alt is really sus
plus I'm pissed at him for ruining my amazing plan

pk still needs to die at some point
preferably sooner rather than later
i'm fine with not wagoning him immediately though
my vote was originally because I thought he was the one who ended day early on purpose
but now that alt has claimed that ability it makes pk a bit less egregiously bad in my opinion

also has my good fierend JayD posted anything important lately
come on man dont dip on me

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:53 pm 

there are so many people that deserve to die

and not enough lynches to kill them all

such is life

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:59 pm 

no, PK still needs to die right now silly

i don't want to see you putting it off any longer

there will only be more and more avenues to take as the game goes on and PK is not an easy person to lynch to begin with, let alone with other viable alternative to defer people too

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:03 pm 
Desperately Wants A Custom Title

Identity: Man
@ARGH: Quick to claim because things went wrong.

Here's how it worked in my head. Basically, it could go wrong, or it could go very right. So I took a chance.
I can end the day early, and whomever I was voting for has a 'check'. If that person is on my team, that person dies. If that person is not on my team, they don't die. I still don't know whether they are mafia or simply self aligned, just that they aren't town. (Now, I know that you guys don't know I'm town so take that as you will). At the time I used my ability, I was voting KOD, again I have voting shenanigans.

Basically, if KOD was anti-town, he'd still be alive, and I'd be more incentivized to trust that PK had some kind of seer-like role without outing him to the mafia. And I would know that KOD was, at the very least, anti-town.

However, given that didn't happen, I know that PK was lying, and we know KOD was town albeit through his death. I'm on break soI can't see if I missed any other angry customers, but that's the short of why I did what I did.

My Cube | My Designs | My Art
Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:18 pm 

Identity: invalidated
Preferred Pronoun Set: dead/dead/dead/dead/deadname
How has someone actually managed to make less sense than me

And on the pedestal, these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare - the lone and level sands stretch far away.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:21 pm 

Couple of things

1) never claimed to be a seer

2) I don't manipulate the lynch to kill other people, it's more of a stopping lynches effect

3) there is someone beyond you and me because I didn't remove votes for me yesterday, believe it or not (unless you did that too)

And on the pedestal, these words appear: "My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings; Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare - the lone and level sands stretch far away.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:24 pm 

Aaarrrgh wrote:
Also, Altimis; why so quick to claim just because I called you out? If you are so willing to share, why didn't you say anything before using the ability? It seems like that's the kind of thing you should get input on.

Can w...

Oh right I have no alignment yet.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:25 pm 

I also have no problem resurrecting KoD, that actually sounds funny. He's probably quite angry reading this lol.

He will return to the living d3, assuming I am not slaughtered by then.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:28 pm 

Identity: Rubik
Can we bring kod back and kill him again?

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:29 pm 

Here's my interpretation of events

Alt made a really bad decision, but is town. Seen so many games were town makes bad vig shots or plays (HW) Take it from me as someone who exploited it before, this is a HW situation

Rag is definitely not town and trying to lurk and fearmonger instead of doing what pro town Rag would do, which is leverage the weirdness to her advantage and come up with a bunch of crazy conspiracies (see MS Paint Mafia 2)

It's very lazy and transparently not pro town Rag.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:31 pm 

Like rags whole campaign is don't think and just all panic and conspiracy

0% pro town

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:31 pm 

Rubik wrote:
Can we bring kod back and kill him again?
Haha yes actually

We do it all game if we like

I would be fine with this

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:37 pm 

altimis wrote:
I can end the day early, and whomever I was voting for has a 'check'. If that person is on my team, that person dies. If that person is not on my team, they don't die.

how does this ability confirm that fredd is unkillable?

altimis wrote:
That also reaffirms that Carnage is likely unlynchable/unkillable, so I won't vote for him anymore.

Dwarven Vow #7

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 pm 

I just realized that we might be looking at this the wrong way. The fact that there was no night means that for all intents and purposes, we are still in D1. All that happened was that KoD was daykilled and all votes were reset. I think that is how we should think right now.

I really don't like PK, and I still would not have a problem with him being gone, but I don't think he is as much of a priority as Rag makes him out to be. If his claims are true, we don't even strictly need to get rid of him to win. I know that Zinger likes to create third party players who can play nice with town, and I also know how frustrating it can be to be in that position (see SMM2). So I am inclined to let him slip for now, as both altimis and Rag have moved up on my priority list.

Altimis's claim sounds plausible, but I am not fully convinced. It could be a really good scum gambit. Rag suddenly pushing super hard for PK's lynch seems like a deflection tactic.

I also would like to see more from Freddeh. I wonder if he just has to claim credit for all kills as part of his role?

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:43 pm 

The only really suspect thing from Alts play (because town misuses town ability is nothing new) is claiming I said I was a seer, that's out of nowhere

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 92  Next