It is currently Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:30 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5841 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 293  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:52 pm 

Namae, the Shadows Itself -
Legendary Creature - Ninja (M)
Shadowstep (Whenever a creature you control attacks and isn't blocked, you may pay and put this card onto the battlefield tapped and attacking. If you do, return it to your hand at the end of combat.)
Whenever ~ deals combat damage to a player, he or she loses half of his or her life, rounded down.
, Sacrifice another black creature and a swamp: Return ~ from any revealed zone to its owner's hand.
As long as there is light, there will be shadows and as long as there are shadows, there she will be.
3/3

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:22 am 
YMtC Champ '06
YMtC Idol Winner

Preferred Pronoun Set: Ø
Orphaned Hunter
Creature — Human (C)
Defender
Ferocious — Orphaned Hunter becomes a Warrior and can attack as though it didn't have defender as long as you control a creature with power 4 or greater.
3/2

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:09 am 

The problem with orphaned hunter is that its static ability would apply in a layer before any p/t modifying abilities apply, so it would only work if your creature had base power of 4 or greater, not something that had an Oakenform or a Giant Growth on it.

The usual solution is to make it a triggered or activated ability. "At the beginning of combat on your turn, if you control a creature with power 4 or greater, ~ can attack this combat as though it didn't have defender."

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:22 am 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion
Proud Owner of Mown

Berbalang
Creature - Demon (U)
Haste
, : Create a token copy of Berbalang. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the end step.
2/1

Cato

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:30 pm 
YMtC Champ '05
YMtC Idol Winner

Spellbelly Ravager
Creature — Dragon
Flying
Whenever Spellbelly Ravager attacks, exile the top card of your library. You may play that card this turn.
Whenever Spellbelly Ravager deals combat damage to a player, add that amount of red mana to your mana pool.
4/4

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:44 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion
Proud Owner of Mown

Ground Zero
Enchantment (M)
Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell Ground Zero deals X damage to each creature without flying and each player where X is that spells converted mana cost.
Chandra calmly sat down and closed her eyes. Jace had never been more afraid in his life.

Cato

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:52 pm 
YMtC Champ '05
YMtC Idol Winner

Complete the Circle
Sorcery (C)
Search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
If you control at least five lands, instead draw a card.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:34 pm 

Wirewood Seekblade -
Creature - Elf Warrior (U)
Haste
~ gets +2/+2 as long as an opponent controls a creature.
2/2

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:52 pm 
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion

Preferred Pronoun Set: they
Seal Of Ancients-
Enchantment (R)
Creatures can't attack.
Players can't cast spells.
: Destroy Seal Of Ancients. Only any opponent may activate this ability.
"The contribution of the Keeper Athuin, the Aeon Seal blanketed Élan Gorge in a sea of pure time, drowning out threats to the present with armies of the past and future."~A History Of The Thirteen Wars

:duel:

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:12 pm 
YMtC Champ '08

Endless Bounty (M)

Enchantment
Lands you control have ": Search your library for a basic land card and put it onto the battlefield tapped. Then shuffle your library."

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:36 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion
Proud Owner of Mown

Crash of Loxodons
Creature ─ Elephant Warrior (C)
Trample, lifelink
8/5

Cato

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:22 am 
YMtC Champ '06
YMtC Idol Winner

Covert Ops
Tribal Enchantment — Spy (U)
You may have creatures you control assign combat damage as though they weren't blocked.
Whenever a creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.
Morph

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:26 am 
YMtC Champ '08

Gleancrawler Hatchling (R)

Creature — Insect
1/1
If Gleancrawler Hatchling is in your starting hand, you may begin the game with the cards in your hand in your graveyard.
You may cast Gleancrawler Hatchling from your graveyard.
As long as Gleancrawler Hatchling is in your graveyard, you may play Forest and Swamp cards from your graveyard.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:35 am 
YMtC Champ '06
YMtC Idol Winner

Guerilla Recruitment
Sorcery (M)
Exile cards from the top of your library until you exile a creature card with converted mana cost X or less. Put it onto the battlefield. It gains haste and trample. Sacrifice it at the beginning of the end step.
"New recruits," Ghaz sighed as he glanced up at the huge explosion engulfing the city tower. "They never last long."

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:48 pm 
YMtC Champ '05
YMtC Idol Winner

Tremorsense
Instant (C)
Untap target creature.
Draw a card.
The stone is her body and the air is her breath. The slightest step, the briefest exhalation, she knows and is ready.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:06 pm 
YMtC Champ '06
YMtC Idol Winner

Counter of Sunrises
Creature — Sphinx (U)
Flying
Counter of Sunrises gets +8/+0 during beginning phases.
"I have seen a hundred empires fall, mortal. I have seen kings die an instant after they were crowned, I have seen continents crack at the seams and tear themselves apart, I have seen angels and demons finally perish and gods fall from their heavenly perches. Yet whenever the sun crests over the horizon, I tremble with anticipation, for even I do not know what will come next."
0/8

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:38 pm 
YMtC Champ '05
YMtC Idol Winner

Journeyer of Peaks
Creature — Bird Monk (R)
Flying, prowess
, Discard a card at random: Draw a card, then add :r: to your mana pool.
:r:: Journeyer of Peaks gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
"The mastery of soulfire and mistfire has been learning perfect control, complete knowing of oneself. Now, I must surrender it all to master bloodfire."
2/2

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 am 

Identity: Male
ty wrote:
"I have seen a hundred empires fall, mortal. I have seen kings die an instant after they were crowned, I have seen continents crack at the seams and tear themselves apart, I have seen angels and demons finally perish and gods fall from their heavenly perches. Yet whenever the sun crests over the horizon, I tremble with anticipation, for even I do not know what will come next."

We need a thread for Flavor Text of the Week.

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:31 am 
YMtC Champ '06
YMtC Idol Winner

ty wrote:

We need a thread for Flavor Text of the Week.
Thanks! Looking back on it now, I should have either eliminated the "an instant" bit from the kings phrase or carried through the "time passes differently for me" feeling to the other descriptions.

Also, Flavour Text of the Week is not a bad idea, despite being something DS would win 75% of the time.

Brilliant Revelation
Enchantment (M)
Face-down creatures you control a 4/4 white and blue Angel creatures with flying.
Morph
The efreet monk stared at the divine apparition before her. What fool was she to think she had learned anything, that her masteries and discipline were even one mote of dust to this glorious creature?

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:10 pm 
YMtC Champ '05
YMtC Idol Winner

Memento of the Lost
Artifact (C)
When Memento of the Lost enters the battlefield, exile target card from your graveyard until Memento of the Lost leaves the battlefield. (Return that card to your graveyard.)

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5841 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 293  Next