It is currently Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:40 am 
Desperately Wants A Custom Title

Identity: Man
As a mod note: What I've decided to do is (in place of the header) list who is in the lead.
Not that there are hundreds of people to sift through, but you shoudl get something for leading the siege :)

Feel free to contest certain things: your grade, your score etc. I might have missed things, but I do my best.

EDIT: To keep it simple, if there is a tie for leadership status, I use the Three Letter Codes (TLC)'s instead.

My Cube | My Designs | My Art
Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:46 pm 

Identity: Male

2/2

(The card is all art except for the mana cost and power/toughness. The art is a monster-shaped empty space surrounded by nondescript landscape.)

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:39 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: T3KK-TP
Null Invocation | :3:
Sorcery

Put two 0/0 colorless creature tokens named "Faceless" into the battlefield.
Cycling :2:

100% Orange Juice
Borderlands 3

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:09 pm 

Touch of Abstraction :wu:
Instant

Remove target creature from combat. If that creature has any abilities that are triggered by attacking, blocking, or being blocked, counter those abilities.

In that moment his grip on reality vanished and he stared right through the gathered hoard around him.

Edit: Not sure what the proper wording of this would be. Might take this to the workshop.

Last edited by Shockwave07 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:12 pm 

Lost in Thought :wu:
Instant

Remove target creature from combat. Any abilities target creature has that are triggered by attacking, blocking, or being blocked are countered.

In that moment his grip on reality vanished and he stared right through the gathered hoard around him.

:teach:

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:16 pm 

Bottomless Well -
Instant
Mana can't be added to mana pools until end of turn.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:22 pm 

Lost in Thought :wu:
Instant

Remove target creature from combat. Any abilities target creature has that are triggered by attacking, blocking, or being blocked are countered.

Edit: Not sure what the proper wording of this would be. Might take this to the workshop.

As far as I can tell.

Remove target creature from combat. If that creature has any triggered abilities that triggered by attacking, blocking, or being blocked, counter those abilities.

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:23 pm 

24 hour warning

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:51 am 

Fixed and oops... Serves me right for not checking gatherer.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:23 am 

How dare this fall to page two!!!
Meh, mostly my fault, I got wrapped up in completing A Link Between Worlds on hero mode. The first Lorule boss was impossible, I died dozens of times. After that I went through each dungeon far enough to get the special equipment and then left, then got heart pieces upgrades etc. I was pretty proud of myself for thinking of that.

Anyways, onto the grades! I think I'm too nice. This was an awesome round for everyone, and I really liked how everyone interpetted emptiness.

Tevish Szat:
Tequilasaurus:
chinkeeyong:
Tekkahedron:
Shockwave07:
Confused:

The next criteria is:
Design a Trap card... (literally with Trap on the type line). It should be common.
Due Friday/Saturday midnight.

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:28 am 

Also, for those who advanced...
This is a trap room.

Trap rooms are rooms that do something bad, when a certain condition is met. Effects vary, and it can target one person, multiple people or all people etc. BUT, I don't tell you anything about the trap except for a single sentence for you to interpret however you wish. Also, afterwards, you will know who triggered the trap (if any), but not why it was triggered. That way, people behind you still have the chance to guess :evil:

This room:
Watch your step.

Silver Soraka Main

Last edited by altimis on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 am 

A "step" in Magic terminology is a discrete portion of a turn, like your untap step and upkeep step. So...

Grinding Door Trap

Instant – Trap (C)

If it's an end step, you may pay rather than pay Grinding Door Trap's mana cost.
Counter target spell.

The idol was lost and the path barred, but at least Tuktuk's trusty old hat was safe and sound.

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:51 am 

Hypnotic Fume Trap
:2::b::b:
Sorcery - Trap [C]
If an opponent has drawn three or more cards this turn, you may pay :1::b: rather then Hypnotic Fume Trap's mana cost and cast it as though it had flash.
Target player discards two cards at random.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 pm 

24 hour warning

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:39 am 

Ol' classic spears beneath the floor board trap.

Spears Beneath -
Instant - Trap
If the total converted mana cost of creatures attacking you this turn is seven or more, you may pay rather than pay ~'s mana cost.
~ deals 2 damage to each attacking creature without flying. Then, remove them from combat.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:56 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: T3KK-TP
Belfry Trap | :4::b::b:
Instant - Trap

If an opponent has seen your hand this turn, you may pay :0: rather than pay ~'s mana cost. (A player may only look at another player's hand when a card allows them to or it is revealed.)
Put three 1/1 black bat creature tokens with flying into the battlefield.

100% Orange Juice
Borderlands 3

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:17 am 

The trap results:
chinkeeyong decides to make a bolt for the exit. Everyone hears the click at the same time, and he has to choose backing up, or his life. He barrels forwards recklessly and stops near the exit. For the most part he is unharmed, but a clump of needles is stuck into his shoulders.
Tevish Szat notices this, and proceeds more cautiously, but when he hears the click he freezes and drops where he is. He make little progress, but he is relatively unhurt.
Tekkahedron busts down the door and runs straight forward. He trips over Tevish and is forunate to have dropped to avoid the needles.
Confused pokes his head in the room to see what all the shrieking is about.

Remember: "Watch your step."

chinkeeyong:
Tevish Szat:
Confused:
Tekkahedron:

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:19 am 

Next criteria: You're hurt; heal yourselves.
Deadline: Monday/Tuesday Midnight

Silver Soraka Main

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:19 am 

Should not... have dumped... Constitution...

Wand of Restoration

Artifact (U)

Wand of Restoration enters the battlefield with three charge counters on it.
, Remove a charge counter from Wand of Restoration: Prevent all damage that would be dealt to target creature or player this turn.

Not guaranteed to ward against level drain.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:25 am 

Sengir's Feast
:2::b::b:
Sorcery
Each player sacrifices a creature. Gain life equal to the total toughness of all creatures sacrificed this way.
"The tribute the commons pay me does not go unappreciated." - Baron Sengir

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next