It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:11 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 07, 2015
Posts: 849
Location: Austria
I’m so proud of you guys for what you’ve done to this thread, it brings a tear to my eye

omg you really have the "audaciosty" to cry???


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:54 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Nov 03, 2013
Posts: 3800
Location: Your Head
DaRkStAr wrote:
I’m so proud of you guys for what you’ve done to this thread, it brings a tear to my eye

omg you really have the "audaciosty" to cry???


He acts like a girl sometimes

_________________
NGA's First Historic Tournament Champion
My Jersey Wooly: @sirpeanutiii on IG
Team 1 Phantom Ranger

Link to the NGA Dead Pool post - https://nogoblinsallowed.com/viewtopic. ... 55#p663155


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:41 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Apr 11, 2015
Posts: 65
sixty4half wrote:
I just drew 9 lands in the top 16 cards of a 22 land deck so I came here to complain



Hear this a lot about the shuffle. Try to record your plays or go to your play logs and share them. B/c to be honest, what you’re saying, it’s extreme, so a recording would help.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:47 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 10, 2013
Posts: 11850
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Yeah I don’t believe him either. He once said some dude turned his lungs into Swiss cheese.

PiCS


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:31 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 24, 2017
Posts: 2625
Location: Cucho Lambreta#13992
You guys remember when he fake that he got married?

_________________
NGA HISTORIC LEAGUE
MANA CLINIC
:planeswalker:


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:20 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 10, 2013
Posts: 11850
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
And then fake divorced and fake remarried. He’s like a lunatic


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:24 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2013
Posts: 4658
Location: 1,824.5 meters underground.
Preferred Pronoun Set: Mr.
This is way less boring than the other average leading thread.

_________________
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Undercity Coliseum Tournament, NGA KOTH and even some entertaining dailys up now and streaming (sometimes)!!!! Make sure you subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster
My band Shakey Deal YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpPU1fbAjSPTfu3g0vubLw
Shakey Deal Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ShakeyDeal.Neil.Young.tribute/


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:39 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 06, 2014
Posts: 7314
Identity: ItsreallyDJ0045
Preferred Pronoun Set: I'm male, lol!
oh ffs... Did you have to use the word "average?"

:angel:

Just because the average thread is pretty lame, does not preclude the possibility of tail events where the thread is really great, or really terrible.

How many times do I have to explain this concept to you people?!?


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:18 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Nov 17, 2013
Posts: 830
You guys really need to know the difference between average and median when it comes to shuffling threads.

First of all argument blah blah strawman blah circumference blah blah formula blah blah blah in other words blah not really a conclusion blah blah addendum blah blah third addendum blah blah blatant edit of missing addendum blah blah creamcheese blah.

Third: once you write a post, re-read it at least twice before considering posting. Which is what I should have done with this pointless post. But I'm not. And I didn't. But I'm bored. Sorry/not-sorry.

Next-to-last: applying the shuffler algo to this post, placing each word in a new position will see a lot of clumping of the word "blah". I call broken.

_________________
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

The NSA is the only branch of government that actually listens to people.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:10 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 06, 2014
Posts: 7314
Identity: ItsreallyDJ0045
Preferred Pronoun Set: I'm male, lol!
Mwuanno wrote:
You guys really need to know the difference between average and median when it comes to shuffling threads.

First of all argument blah blah strawman blah circumference blah blah formula blah blah blah in other words blah not really a conclusion blah blah addendum blah blah third addendum blah blah blatant edit of missing addendum blah blah creamcheese blah.

Third: once you write a post, re-read it at least twice before considering posting. Which is what I should have done with this pointless post. But I'm not. And I didn't. But I'm bored. Sorry/not-sorry.

Next-to-last: applying the shuffler algo to this post, placing each word in a new position will see a lot of clumping of the word "blah". I call broken.


a placing I and applying least posting. blah the this blah third once lot strawman will difference blah shuffler conclusion guys you position comes edit in post, blah the blah blah.

Third: addendum at a in word And blah algo blah blatant argument clumping average really to word missing "blah". formula I'm a I Which re-read You know considering blah to need But But of creamcheese call it each twice a words this of it of blah median post, addendum have other post. bored. I'm not. see to blah with circumference Sorry/not-sorry.

Next-to-last: I all shuffling write blah really should blah blah blah broken. threads.

First between the when not of didn't. new is what done addendum blah blah before pointless blah


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:59 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Nov 17, 2013
Posts: 830
DJ0045 wrote:
Mwuanno wrote:
You guys really need to know the difference between average and median when it comes to shuffling threads.

First of all argument blah blah strawman blah circumference blah blah formula blah blah blah in other words blah not really a conclusion blah blah addendum blah blah third addendum blah blah blatant edit of missing addendum blah blah creamcheese blah.

Third: once you write a post, re-read it at least twice before considering posting. Which is what I should have done with this pointless post. But I'm not. And I didn't. But I'm bored. Sorry/not-sorry.

Next-to-last: applying the shuffler algo to this post, placing each word in a new position will see a lot of clumping of the word "blah". I call broken.


a placing I and applying least posting. blah the this blah third once lot strawman will difference blah shuffler conclusion guys you position comes edit in post, blah the blah blah.

Third: addendum at a in word And blah algo blah blatant argument clumping average really to word missing "blah". formula I'm a I Which re-read You know considering blah to need But But of creamcheese call it each twice a words this of it of blah median post, addendum have other post. bored. I'm not. see to blah with circumference Sorry/not-sorry.

Next-to-last: I all shuffling write blah really should blah blah blah broken. threads.

First between the when not of didn't. new is what done addendum blah blah before pointless blah


My name is Mwuanno and I approve of this shuffle. Could use more cowbell.

_________________
Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

The NSA is the only branch of government that actually listens to people.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:44 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 06, 2014
Posts: 7314
Identity: ItsreallyDJ0045
Preferred Pronoun Set: I'm male, lol!
blah a And Tunk circumference blah Tunk Tunk Tunk when post, difference of missing considering the of blah Tunk blah Sorry/not-sorry.

Next-to-last: But Tunk what Tunk with median should I'm and Tunk this know blah blah I have post, shuffling posting. blatant "blah". argument addendum Tunk you didn't. of bored. words blah.

Third: blah conclusion addendum new formula blah re-read lot comes call Tunk write the You in word Tunk Tunk threads.

First this it Tunk algo a other blah is Which not blah blah need twice strawman creamcheese broken.

Tunk Tunk Tunk I of pointless post. each before addendum Tunk word will once clumping Tunk least Tunk placing guys I'm a applying it blah the Tunk third really Tunk to But blah done blah between I blah Tunk a position see at Tunk blah not. in really to average to shuffler Tunk edit Tunk Tunk blah all


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:36 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 07, 2015
Posts: 849
Location: Austria
wow this thread gets worse and worse.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:44 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 10, 2013
Posts: 11850
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Yeah these nerds have totally ruined it


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:16 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Apr 24, 2017
Posts: 2625
Location: Cucho Lambreta#13992
The median has gone to ****.

_________________
NGA HISTORIC LEAGUE
MANA CLINIC
:planeswalker:


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:50 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 10, 2013
Posts: 11850
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The last three posts have been excellent. We’re picking it back up!!


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:59 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 02, 2013
Posts: 4658
Location: 1,824.5 meters underground.
Preferred Pronoun Set: Mr.
This one is strong with The Post.

_________________
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Undercity Coliseum Tournament, NGA KOTH and even some entertaining dailys up now and streaming (sometimes)!!!! Make sure you subscribe.
https://www.youtube.com/user/thedevilwuster
My band Shakey Deal YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpPU1fbAjSPTfu3g0vubLw
Shakey Deal Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ShakeyDeal.Neil.Young.tribute/


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:48 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mar 07, 2015
Posts: 849
Location: Austria
The shuffler is not broken, but we are :thumbsup:


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:38 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 06, 2014
Posts: 7314
Identity: ItsreallyDJ0045
Preferred Pronoun Set: I'm male, lol!
Maybe the real shuffler was the friends we made along the way.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:56 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Nov 10, 2013
Posts: 11850
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Awwwww, DJ brings it home


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group