It is currently Sat May 08, 2021 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:43 pm 

For starters, you go all in on the vehicles. That's what I've done to quickly rise in a 10 win streak.
No one seems to have optimized the insane level of aggression that this set gives us, so while they're figuring it out, I'm leaning hard on the mono-blue vehicular manslaughter route.

In general, building a control deck requires you to have some sense of the meta, and right now, no real meta has been established, so it's best to use some sort of aggressive strategy. My build (tba) kinda resembles pseudo affinity and ends with some crazy car stunts, made unblockable by everyone's favorite 2UU drop. It's main weakness (as with all aggressive decks) is to board wipes, but we don't have to worry about that this early, as everyone and their mother seems to be trying to make W/x aggro a thing. And it will be, once someone figures out a functional list that isn't either missing relevant drops on crucial curves or runs out of gas way to quick to contend with combo decks like my own.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9