It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:00 pm 

I've never played with Skitterskin but I have played a lot of Undercity Troll and his regeneration ability has never failed for me. Strange.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:58 pm 

I found a new bug while lamenting the current card search filter. You can try the bug, as I replicated it and the steps are simple:

1) In Magic Duels, select "Card Collection"
2) Click on "Filter" icon
3) Click on "X", to exit Filter
4) Click arrow to navigate through your cards

This causes all the magic card images to be replaced with static. Very strange.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:25 pm 

on xbone, crashes after start menu.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:35 pm 

Updated to new Shadows expansion and then immediately went in to solo a hard AI using last used (pre-expansion) deck:

Tried again and same issue.

I then tried editing the deck, swapping a card out and saving then trying a solo battle but it still crashes!

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:24 pm 

AI refuses to load on xbone.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:11 pm 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: He
Weird gold reward glitch:

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 pm 

New bug I encountered on Steam:

Oath of the Gatewatch Story Quest 4 did not award 40 coins. Quests 1,2 and 3 worked fine. I started quest 4 with 105 coins. When I beat it, it said I got 40 plus another 100 for doing my daily quest (win 2 games casting a green or white spell). However, my new total is only 205. This total persists after restarting the client.

Already opened a ticket with Wizards.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 pm 

Weird gold reward glitch:

I got the same display error on Steam.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:21 pm 

The worst bug ever: the game jumps to the next steps of the turn on its own when it shouldn't. For example, I had that red enchantment that when you pop it you gain RRRR and if I've had the chance to do so I would've been able to cast Ulamog but the games just **** skiped all the way to the end of the turn. The same annoying **** happens when the only playable cards in your hand are instants, it just presumes you should use it in your opponent's turn and passes the goddamn phases. Jesus F. Christ, that's annoying...

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:30 pm 

The worst bug ever: the game jumps to the next steps of the turn on its own when it shouldn't. For example, I had that red enchantment that when you pop it you gain RRRR and if I've had the chance to do so I would've been able to cast Ulamog but the games just **** skiped all the way to the end of the turn. The same annoying **** happens when the only playable cards in your hand are instants, it just presumes you should use it in your opponent's turn and passes the goddamn phases. Jesus F. Christ, that's annoying...

Yeah, they listed this in their known issues, it really sucks.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:22 am 

I just had a game where it was completely unresponsive upon entering the mulligan phase. Could not even press escape! I'm on steam btw.

EDIT: someone used Fiery Impulse while Nissa, Vastwood Seers ability was triggered. I had a pump spell in hand and the mana to cast that but for some reason was not allowed to cast it. Fiery Impulse resolved instantly the moment it was cast!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:00 am 

Not sure if it is a bug,a visual bug or working as intended, but targeting a token with altered ego turns it in a token (token creature-angel, for example), I don't remember if it triggered urdenwald's mysteries upon dying, however.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: He
Not sure if it is a bug,a visual bug or working as intended, but targeting a token with altered ego turns it in a token (token creature-angel, for example), I don't remember if it triggered urdenwald's mysteries upon dying, however.

It's supposed to just copy all the characteristics of the token but not actually count as a token itself. If it actually did act completely like a token then it's bugged but if not then it's kinda okay, though it probably shouldn't say token on the card.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:22 am 

omg, is this Xbox One crashing thing a wide issue? Happening to many? That's going to suck...

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:26 am 

On steam: Game randomly froze on T2 after casting Ruin in their Wake. Opponent left quickly after that but I didn't get the option to leave or play it out. I find that odd. Good thing it was early game so I didn't mind. Still lost and as it turns out, also lost a rank..... wut?

EDIT: RUIN IN THEIR WAKE FREEZES THE GAME ALMOST GUARANTEED!!!!!

Last edited by Empo on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:41 am 

I've seen the AI successfully cast ruin in their wake, haven't run into anyone using it in ranked yet on steam

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:02 am 

Empo, I'm actually glad to hear that. I think game freezes should award both players a loss. There can't be any incentive to freeze games on purpose to get wins especially with this new opponent-concede-and-u-win thing.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:22 am 

Empo, I'm actually glad to hear that. I think game freezes should award both players a loss. There can't be any incentive to freeze games on purpose to get wins especially with this new opponent-concede-and-u-win thing.

Sort of am too. I also noticed that steamplayers can't shut the game down in order to prevent loss of rank.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:01 am 

Just had a match where I assume the other player disconnected, received message stating the other player was replaced by AI, and did not get a choice on wether to continue against AI.
I ended up losing against said AI, and went down rank. Not sure if this is how its meant to be or not, I'm guessing the choice only appears when opponent actually concedes, which kinda makes sense.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:14 am 

Not sure why, but I've found the game to be randomly unresponsive for no clear reason. Can't mull, can't play cards. Nothing on the keyboard works, not even escape or alt-tab. Guaranteed loss of ranks because you can't do jack but close the game.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 28  Next