It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 am 

So I need a negative amount of it on the computer? Sounds tricky.

More seriously are you talking about malware or lack of space?
I can only think of a couple of freeware I downloaded with it, an I was sure that the authors of these were now publishing things on steam.

I even keep the rom hacks of super mario 64 on another computer dammit.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:11 am 

So this guy here... his name is just "Opponent" - not the Opponent we get when someone drops, just a guy who named himself Opponent.
Here's the screenshot... http://i.imgur.com/NNj9020.jpg
What he has done is:
1. His entire deck is 2 drops only.

2. He casts Unbridled Growth on a land so he has access to all colors.

3. On turn 2 he casts every single card in his library (a lot of these spells that let him draw/dig through his deck like Telling Time and Nagging Thoughts)

4. He plays all of these 2 cost spells for free, you can see it's turn 2 and he has 11 cards in his graveyard and a 21/2 Haste wolf on the battlefield(the activation on the wolf is 2)

So he basically just has infinite mana and just rips through his deck with 2 mana spells and wins with a haste wolf vs zero defense. I played against him in my Bant Humans video on my youtube channel, but he didn't get the right pieces to make it go off when I had him on camera for some reason. I think he needs Unbridled Growth or something...

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:48 am 

Identity: American Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: Not a SJW...you have been warned.
Atmadog wrote:
So this guy here... his name is just "Opponent" - not the Opponent we get when someone drops, just a guy who named himself Opponent.
Here's the screenshot... http://i.imgur.com/NNj9020.jpg
What he has done is:
1. His entire deck is 2 drops only.

2. He casts Unbridled Growth on a land so he has access to all colors.

3. On turn 2 he casts every single card in his library (a lot of these spells that let him draw/dig through his deck like Telling Time and Nagging Thoughts)

4. He plays all of these 2 cost spells for free, you can see it's turn 2 and he has 11 cards in his graveyard and a 21/2 Haste wolf on the battlefield(the activation on the wolf is 2)

So he basically just has infinite mana and just rips through his deck with 2 mana spells and wins with a haste wolf vs zero defense. I played against him in my Bant Humans video on my youtube channel, but he didn't get the right pieces to make it go off when I had him on camera for some reason. I think he needs Unbridled Growth or something...

Atma,

This is a highly-publicized and well known issue that WotC is currently working to correct. I would just write down his name and insta-disconnect from him in the future.

Source: Magic Duels Subreddit, 21 Jan;
From Wizards:
Hey there everyone. Posting here to let everyone know that we've identified potential fixes for issues related to Unbridled Growth and a deck building exploit that allows players to break the Duels deck building limit. We're working on them now so that we can release a patch to the Aether Revolt release.
We don't have an exact timeline to when a patch can be released, but it would be far in advance of our next set release.
As soon as we have more details about the contents of the patch and its release date, we'll let everyone know.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:20 pm 

I've replicated this bug a few times.

I have Pia's Revolution on the board. My opponent attacks; I cast Incendiary Sabotage and sacrifice an artifact. Then the game gets stuck in an infinite sync loop, where I guess my opponent takes the damage from Pia's Revolution, then loses their creatures, then the game syncs, the creatures come back, then they die, then they come back, then die, infinitely until I just concede.

I'm not sure if the opponent taking the damage makes a difference or the artifact sacced makes a difference. Most recently, this happened with an [c]Alchemist's Vial[c]

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:14 pm 

Also, another possible bug with Pia's Revolution:

If 2 of them are on the battlefield, and your opponent chooses to send the artifact back to your hand when the first one triggers, they take the damage no matter what when the second one triggers. I noticed this in a few games tonight - it happened with multiple opponents.

I don't know if this is actually a bug, but I suspect it is.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:35 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Yeah, that would be a bug. The choice your opponent gets for Pia's Revolution is "do I let it deal 3 damage to me?" They can always choose "no", regardless of whether or not the other effect is possible.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:39 am 

I've encountered the same bug twice. It's a visual bug, but it can have impact on the game.
It happens when your opponent flips his abbey during combat (sacrificing attacking creatures, not sure what the cause is exactly). Ormendahl enters tapped and visually remains tapped, with the power/toughness sideways. The visual glitch is probably only on my side, because the tapped Ormendahl can block normally, which I found out the hard way. It's annoying because it's easy to forget if it's tapped or not, especially on a full board with lots of creatures.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:02 am 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: He
If you zoom in on Ormendahl it should fix itself, at least it has done for CGB on streams.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:49 am 

Identity: Protozoan
Preferred Pronoun Set: Soup/Soup's/Soupself
In two separate matches yesterday, I saw that Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh does not transform upon inflicting three damage. Once in solo, once in online vs. mode. (Both times, it was tap to do a damage, cast a red spell, then attack for two damage.)

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:01 am 

soupcannon wrote:
In two separate matches yesterday, I saw that Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh does not transform upon inflicting three damage. Once in solo, once in online vs. mode. (Both times, it was tap to do a damage, cast a red spell, then attack for two damage.)

Not a bug. Chandra flips only if the third damage point is from tapping her.

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8WdNm ... mA6v3zuwoA
Deckbuilding contest: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=17763

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:44 am 

Is anyone else having problems with Disciple of the Ring? On 3 separate occasions since the update using any of her abilities has frozen the game? It's intermittent, so it isn't happening every time, but it is the only card I'm having problems with.

'Where is the fighting man?
Am I he?
You would trade every truth
For hollow victories'.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:33 am 

Oh good cuz I hate that card

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:04 am 

I wonder if Disciple will receive the Angel of Tithes treatment? Seems like something always ends up happening to it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:10 am 

I wonder if Disciple will receive the Angel of Tithes treatment? Seems like something always ends up happening to it.

The funny thing is that before the Unbridled Growth patch it worked fine. I wonder if there's something in my game cache or something that is causing it. Might try and re-install the game, see what happens.

'Where is the fighting man?
Am I he?
You would trade every truth
For hollow victories'.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:23 pm 

Identity: Lost
Preferred Pronoun Set: it/thing/blob/?
Incorrect mana tapping on IOS

Has anyone noticed this, recently? It happens to me now, on as many as 50% of my spell casts. The situation is you have various types of untapped mana on the board. You touch a card in your hand to get the correct type of mana activation, tapping multiple times if necessary to get the correct mana lands high-lighted. Then, when you actually drag the card into the battlefield to cast it (being careful NOT to tap the screen and change the mana selection), random mana lands are tapped - NOT WHAT WAS HIGHLIGHTED TO BE USED.

I haven't been playing online recently, primarily because this bug cost me two games by tapping the wrong mana at critical times in a match. It happens in almost every single match I play...

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:59 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: He/Him/His/His/Himself
I found one bug: When you try to use the ability of Multiform Wonder a second time, at least when you select the first option first, you get the right choices the second time but it locks out the other of the two choices from being used rather than the one it should lock out when you use it because you already used it. So if you select lifelink, I think it was, it stops you from selecting Vigilance, and if you select Vigilance it stops you from selecting lifelink. And double lifelink didn't work(thank goodness), I tried. It'd still have double lifelink abilities, it's just they wouldn't activate together when you attacked. One cancelled out the other. Oh, and this is Steam.
edit: fixed. It no longer stops you from giving it the abilities multiple times at all.

Last edited by Combustiblelemon on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:19 pm 

Not sure if this is a bug or I just don't understand the rule, but when Kari Zev, Skyship Raider attacks, shouldn't you get to decide whether the monkey token hits the player or a planeswalker? There have been a few times when I would have liked to take out a walker but was forced to hit the player.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:42 pm 

Yeah that's a known issue, apparently they're fixing it for the next patch.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:14 am 

Walking Ballista's casting cost is XX, so it's converted mana cost is 0 correct? If so, shouldn't Horribly Awry be able to counter it?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: He
Whilst on the stack its cost is what you paid for it, only time it's not 0.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 545 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next