It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:06 pm 

Empo wrote:
Or insane enough. :D

There is a difference???

Practically, no, there isn't. Theoretically, yes.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 pm 

I am actually super nice and fun to talk to, I only come across as ornery on this board for whatever reason. *shrug*

I will say that adding voice chat in so you can talk to your 2HG partner is something they really need to do.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:24 pm 

Identity: Grimrick
or maybe the people who crave for communication in the game are the type who want to play every card and can't trust in someone else playing a card on there own. play the game against your opponents not your partner and relax -- everyone miss plays sometime.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:27 pm 

or maybe the people who crave for communication in the game are the type who want to play every card and can't trust in someone else playing a card on there own. play the game against your opponents not your partner and relax -- everyone miss plays sometime.

Nah man, just basic stuff really.. "my deck is a burn deck with 0 creatures, now you know, we can play accordingly" or whatever..

Or how about, "I just scried languish for my next draw, please don't waste your 3 reave soul we can save them for later"

It is literally insane how people can say it's great they removed chat, and should stay that way etc etc. Literally insane.

If you hate chat that much, have the option to turn it off I supose. That way when I join a 2hg game with someone who has disabled their chat feature, I know who to never bother with again.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:14 am 

beeswax wrote:

Nah man, just basic stuff really.. "my deck is a burn deck with 0 creatures, now you know, we can play accordingly" or whatever..

Or how about, "I just scried languish for my next draw, please don't waste your 3 reave soul we can save them for later"

It is literally insane how people can say it's great they removed chat, and should stay that way etc etc. Literally insane.

If you hate chat that much, have the option to turn it off I supose. That way when I join a 2hg game with someone who has disabled their chat feature, I know who to never bother with again.

Indeed, there are plenty of things to talk about in 2HG. Even 1v1 can have some decent conversation about stuff.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:59 am 

Khronikos wrote:
Yeah, I said it. I guess some people bitched and moaned loud enough for them to not include chat because of abuse or whatever, but this is getting ridiculous. It's to the point I don't even care to play out games anymore. I can't tell my opponent good job, I can't talk to them, I can barely play 2HG, and the whole affair is just soulless at this point. I didn't mind a little trash talking here and there. It made the games interesting. It made me want to win.

I might as well be playing AI right now. The game is just getting boring. I have no idea why anyone would take all communication out of the game, but it was a seriously horrible idea. What do you people think? Do you like your Magic completely void of conversation? I think it completely sucks.

Don't even get me started on how much 2HG is affected by not being able to type simple messages. The game is just not the same without chat nevermind gold in a F2P grind. We had better be getting some serious patches in the coming months to improve this game. I really hope the company is taking the criticism to heart and looking to improve the game.

Happy birthday Mr. Grumpy-Pants!!

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:22 am 

HotS not letting you talk to the opponents makes me sad because i like to flame my opponents which i guess is why they don't let you talk to the opponents

HotS has an option to turn off chat with your team mates but no option to turn on chat with your opponents

I think giving people the option to turn their chat off or even having it off by default and giving people the option to turn their chat on is probably the best design decision.

Like this post