It is currently Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:47 pm 

Happy release day to the steam-heads!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

It is easy to be skeptical and unhappy when jerked around on a leash for several weeks, but please take some time and really enjoy the game. Once you get through the basic quests and such, it really is a fun and challenging game. My best advice is to pick Rakdos, it has the most power and synergy out of the box. Good luck, HAVE FUN!

Meanwhile, my experiments and adventures are four weeks in and the game is getting more interesting all the time. There may really be a place for extreme strategies (creatureless mill, enchantments that kill you, a deck of all one drops...), but it seems the format is meant to be run by midrange decks. Let's get to the results.

I've decided for my own sanity to stick to ten decks a week, with up to three more suggested by NGA members. I pick the decks from what is suggested within 24 - 48 hours of my post. I reserve the right to play favorites and do whatever-the-hell I want when picking out decks to play. Do you want me to play your deck and see how it does? Suggest a list or link to a list in the comments and let me know.

---Reminder--- "avg" is the average of the player ranks of my opponents. The closer the number to 40, the better the competition the deck faced. The closer to zero, the more noobish we faced.

1. Gruul Midrange (I called it Monsters last week, I'll stick to midrange for clarity)
This week, 7-1, avg 19.9, overall 16-2

I ditched the land destruction package of Acid-moss and Maw of Hell in favor of more beef and burn. The deck is a beast. The competition wasn't great this week, and the deck did lose a game to U/B control, but it was a 40 ranked player and the game was very close. This seems like a good matchup for U/B control with Fleshbags and Cruel Revival. I never found land seven for Gaea's Revenge.

Example decklist - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10296#p323486
My deck is very close to True_Believer's list with the exception of Flameshadow Conjuring, which in practice hasn't made the cut.

2. Green Aggo
This week, 6-1, avg 20.4, total record - 7-1

Honestly, I hate this deck. I won three games I shouldn't have because my opponents played badly. Despite the admirable record, I didn't enjoy playing it and won't be running it next week. That said, it was harder to beat than I thought. I don't see a similar list in the forums, so if you want to try Green Aggro I recommend mixing all the Primal Bellows, Titanic Growths, and Might of the Masses, with all of the elves that cost three or less, then add two legendary Elf lords and 23 forests and see if your opponent knows where their Languishes are!

3. Black Aggro
This week, 4-3, avg 27.7, total record - 5-3

This deck gets the cut after a lackluster 4-3 showing. I had hopes for this deck, as it offers a decent curve of creatures backed up by efficient removal, but it didn't hold up against Rakdos and Golgari Elves, which are the two most popular decks out there.

The deck is similar to Rattleclaw_mystic's list found here - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10287&start=20#p331191

4. Red Aggro
This week, 2-3, avg 35.6, overall 3-4

Red aggro got a tough test this week, facing experienced players with decent decks, and the good ole' goblin team got slapped around. Red isn't what it has been in Duels, the reach isn't there and the power isn't there. Sorry Red mages, but you will get some time off during the Origins cycle.

My deck is only a card or two different from Harbing3r's list - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10290#p323612

5. Blue Aggro
This week, 3-2, avg 36.2, overall 6-2

Blue aggro wins easily or not at all. This deck is a great choice against Perilous Myrs, Gatecreeper Vines, Elvish Visionaries, ect. This deck is a terrible deck against white's fliers, Twinbolt, Languish and other stressful things. There might be something here, as six wins against a really tough lineup of opponents shows, but for now I am dropping the deck because I don't like it's long-game and I think it needs another color.

A similar build can be found by Shefer here - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10288#p324755

Notable differences in my build include Throwing Knife, Willbreaker, and a lot more fliers.

6. White Aggro
This week, 5-1, avg 21.8, overall 9-2

After a week testing five mono-colored aggro decks, I still think white is the best. The removal can be tweaked to fit your expectations, and the creatures are solid. You can go wide with a Kytheon's Tactics approach, or you can build-a-battle-cruiser with auras and renown creatures. There is just enough evasion to keep this deck ahead of blue in that department. Do play with Anointer of Champions, do play with Relic Seeker, do play with Throwing Knife. This deck is the speed-check of the format, if you are building a deck you need to be able to handle a white aggro rush.

My deck is similar to 2bestest's list, including some of the missing pieces and using the cards I mentioned above - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10291#p323491

7. Izzet Control with artifact theme.
This week, 4-2, avg 26.2, overall 7-3-1

I am dropping my Izzet Control list after a second week of play. I don't think the removal is what you need. The burn suite of removal is great in Gruul because you are using cheap burn to pave the way for big threats. In Izzet you are just staying alive with no big threats to power through. Without a sweeper like Languish it is tough to keep the opponent's board under control, even if you are lucky enough to have Thopter Spy Network going.

My deck has a lot in common with Gregleosch's list, but I don't run Tutelage or counterspells, instead opting for Willbreaker and Disciple of the Ring - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10301#p323361

8. Jeskai Creatureless Control - our first reader deck from Henwen.
This week, 10-1, avg 29.0

A decent average and a very respectable record, HenWen might be on to something here. I have to say I didn't want to play a creature-less deck because it looked like a gimmick, why run a deck without creatures when creatures are good? But the results speak to the power of control right now. Rakdos and Golgari had no chance, and white aggro and Izzet artifacts ran out of steam pretty fast. The cards I liked the least where Calculated Dismissal. Those have to go. Every game goes long, and I just ended up discarding them. When I did get to counter something early, I didn't get to scry, and it wasn't anything I couldn't have killed through other means. Cards that impressed included Tragic Arrogance and Solemn Offering. Perhaps one more Offering should be added, I never lacked a target (unlike Duels 2015) and I always needed the life-gain. I also feel like the mana base needs a smart tweaking and there should be one more win condition, Tutelage #3 if you want to be creatureless just to be creatureless and Disciple of the Ring if you are being logical.

Here is the list from HenWen - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10307&start=20#p328689

9. Jund Midrange by Luxxx20
8-3, avg 26.8

What is up with Jund? It feels and looks so good, but it loses games that should not be lost. In this case, the deck even lost to a pile of junk from a zero-ranked player who clearly only had the starter cards unlocked. Eight wins isn't bad, but the consistency isn't there. Part of it is the land, I think that needs a real reworking. Another part is Flameshadow Conjuring which isn't what it should be. A third part is Kird Chieftan, which on several occasions came down without a forest to boost it, and then died to Fiery Impulse. Jund needs help, with all these good cards there must be a list out there that can get the job done.

Luxxx20's Jund list - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10508#p330650

10 - Temur "Cetawalkers" whatever-that-means from InFaMoUsGeMiNi
9-2, avg 34.6

This deck is interesting. It is fun to play, and there is something here. But it needs work. Some cards where very bad. These included Sigiled Starfish, Chandra, Animalist's Awakening, and at times Zendikar's Roil. However, there is a lot going on and the deck can overpower most midrange and control decks out there. Again, we have a mana base that needs a lot of work. And maybe Roil doesn't need to get cut, but it may need to tone it down on the combo with ramp spells and focus on more raw power. And please, get a reclamation sage or two in there some the opponent's enchantments don't run your life!

The original list - viewtopic.php?f=38&t=10508#p330520

11 - Rakdos Aggro
7-0, avg 33.6, overall 13-3

I was rewarded this week for keeping Rakdos Aggro in my rotation after three losses last week. The truth is that the deck is undefeated since a recent tweaking I made in the middle of week three. It is just hard to stop a deck with a decent steal/sac strategy and enough aggro and burn to keep pressure up every .... singe ... turn... The big change here was adding Gearcrafter's and Thopter Engineers to a deck that already has a lot of value in it's cards. The evasion of the thopters gets a few extra points in, and it is often enough. Rakdos may be the best aggro deck. It is not as fast as white, but it is much more resilient. Against other aggro decks it can play a midrange value-based game. Against control decks and midrange decks, it can act fast and keep the pressure up, which prevents those decks from setting up their endgames.

The closest thing to my deck I could find comes from Witty, but I cut the controlling spells like Languish and Read the Bones for Thopter makers and Soul Hoarders for Pia and Kiran Nalaar. This makes it a very different, more aggressive deck, but this way you can get an idea of what I am cooking - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10295&start=40#p330862

12 - Sultai Turbo-Fog
this week, 7-1, avg 33.25, overall 21-5.

Some work on the mana base and a switch back to Sultai from Simic, and I think we have found a sweet spot. My only loss was to a good player. I don't remember much about the game, but in my notes there is something scribbled..."Shaw ago#ack"....what does that mean? I can only guess it means I screwed up and lost the game to player error. I stand by the deck, the mill can work deceptively fast. Even against aggro, I get a Tutelage down on turn three every chance I get. I finished multiple games at four or less life, facing lethal, but I was able to mill them out before the fatal attack step. That said, I consider this a metagame breaker because it beats the two most popular decks, Golgari and Rakdos midrange, with relative ease. When the elves and myrs get on your nerves, bust out this deck.

It appears nobody has posted a similar list, if anyone choses too just give me a shout-out. Here are the parts I wouldn't change - 4 fog, 1 jace, some combination of at least 7 gatecreeper, visionary and Runed Servitor, 4 Alchemist's Vial, Nissa, 3 Tutelage, 3 Hydrolase, 4 Artificer's Epiphany, 2 Languish.

13 - Golgari Control
this week, 6-1, avg 22.3, 14-2

A decent week for what is one of the best and most popular decks. This deck isn't really built around Elves, but more around Evolutionary Leap, Gravediggers, and stuff like that. Very grindy, and all about the value, this deck is very good against most aggro decks and other midrange decks like Rakdos. It has trouble against Dimir and other control decks if it can't cast Gaea's Revenge on time. If it can, it really doesn't have a bad matchup...except Turbo Fog....

I posted a janky list of Golgari Control here, because I can't code... - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10299&p=330737#p330737

The big changes this week involved cutting Gather the Pack (don't run it) and adding 2x Read the Bones and Necromancer's Summons. I also like the changes suggested by other contributors to up the graveyard focus, but I assure you guys, I have reasons not to run Fleshbags and Languish. This oddball control deck tries to manage the board, not sweep it.

14 - Dimir Control -
This week, 4-2, avg 33.7, overall 9-3

I haven't found the right Dimir Control build yet. I have tried artifact based, with and without counterspells, reanimator and more. My current concoction features the Zombie value engine (Fleshbag, Gravedigger and Cruel Revival) and typically wins with Shadows of the Past. I can't list or recommend it yet, because I still feel I can do better.

In the meantime I'll recommend this list from 2bestest - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10294&start=20#p324262

Dimir seems to have a spot in the current meta because it can give Golgari control and midrange a hard time. That said, I don't love it against white aggro or Rakdos. Of course, I still haven't found THE BUILD yet...

15 - Rakdos Control -
This week, 6-2, avg 25.25, overall 14-2

Rakdos Control didn't take long to drop it's first game, and it was to a Shadows of the Past, a card I have no real answer to. That could be a big problem, because that card is working it's way into a lot of decks, either as a one-of value card or as a three-of win condition. If you can't beat em'... I am since testing a version of the deck with three Shadows and two Molten Vortex. The idea is that incremental damage from Myrs, Arsonists, and Ember Haulers combines with the powerful longterm effects of these enchantments to burn the opponent out. I'm 6-1 since the changes, and I am not ready to proclaim this approach as better. I would love to have one Rakdos deck, either control, aggro or midrange, as I am sure one is the best. Right now I love the Rakdos Aggro approach, we'll see if this grindy control build lasts another week or not. With all these enchantments hanging out and killing people (Vortex, Shadows, Evo Leap, Roil, tutelage), I feel like decks should have more than one Reclamation Sage or Solemn Offering, because these cards need to be answered in an efficient way because they are low cost plays not their own, and can slot into a number of decks.

The list from last week, changes noted above - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10295&p=330734#p330734

16 - Golgari (formerly Abzan) Elves
This week, 7-1, avg 35.4, overall 15-2

After noting how often the white splash mattered, and seeing more often it did not, and that bad mana played a role in the losses, I switched to Golgari Elves. My build is very midrange, featuring 4 copies each of Bone Splinters and Reave Soul for removal and Read the Bones for card draw. All Elves are not created equal, some are amazing and some are filler. You want the amazing ones, and Read the Bones helps you get to them. So does the amazing Evo Leap. Since Golgari Elves is currently the most popular deck, I certainly want to have slightly more cards and slightly more removal than an average elf deck.

I would use Sjokwaave's list, but I would remove Might of the Masses, Thornbow Archers and Wildsizes for the cards mentioned above to be just a little bit slower and more controlling then the average elf - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10299#p323502

-------------------------End results -

If I were preparing for a Duels Origins tournament, I would make sure I knew a lot about the Rakdos and Golgari Elves matchups, as they are the two most common decks I see, and they play very interesting games against each other. I have high hopes that my aggressive Rakdos list and my Sultai Fog list will continue to do well. I also look forward to testing the next batch of reader decks, so make sure you comment and suggest what you want to play. You can leave a link to your list, another member's list or just give me some ideas to run with.

Kudos to HenWen for suggesting the best performing deck this week.

Red Aggro played the toughest schedule of foes with a 35.6 avg, and got thrashed for it.

Control and midrange continued to dominate, with aggro posting most of my losses. If you want to grind, aggro will get the job done fast (win fast, lose fast). But at least for now in Duels Origins, this is perhaps the best opportunity in a Duels game to learn to play midrange and/or control. No Avacyn's Glory, Goblin Gangland, or sea of fast token decks here.

The following decks are cut from the gauntlet - Green, Red, Blue and Black Aggro, Izzet Control, and Cetawalkers and Jund will retire for now.

Continuing into next week, HenWen's Jeskai (with some small changes), Golgari Elves, Rakdos Aggro, Sultai Turbo Fog, Gruul Midrange, Dimir Control, Golgari Control, White Aggro, Rakdos Control, and some of your suggestions! Show me what you've got NGA! Now that the Steam release is out, I expect more deck ideas.

Will Rakdos Aggro keep up it's hot streak? Is Turbo Fog really, really a thing? Is creatureless Jeskai control a fluke? Tune in next week to see the results in another installment of Duels Diaries :)

My deck box on Magic Duels Helper - https://www.magicduelshelper.com/deckbo ... tGo%20Blue

My YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/DanielCovertGoBlueWagner

Love to HolyCrap_WOTF for the badge

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:59 pm 

awesome! Really like the ongoing stats of putting the weeks together.

Would love to know the changes you're making to Henwen's Jeskai deck and how it'll do since the tweaks!

Really helpful to hear you recommend Radkos for people that will be playing out of the box. I imagine Henwen's deck is out of reach at the beginning.

Love this stuff, really interesting, thanks!

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:00 pm 

Covert I am pleased you had good results so far. The more control focused a deck is the more its composition depends on the meta. I wasn't sure how many solemn offerings to include due to a lack of knowledge about the meta. I am not too surprised that calculated dismissal performed poorly. What did you lose to?

Also I have no idea what a proper manabase would look like... I never took it that far. Thanks for the testing.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm 

Already looking forward to next week!

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:45 pm 

Thank you very much for testing, mate! Conjuring being overestimated is expected, I need to think what to repalce it with. Also, a lot of concers with land is a thing I hear a lot regarding the 3-color decks. I think it's worth a try to cut all the guildgates and stick to the rare two-colors and basic lands.

Hopefully I will test my Jund tonight myself :)

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:36 am 

Very entertaining read. That Rakdos aggro deck seems pretty interesting. I enjoy your detailed analysis of each deck and your summary of the metagame :)

I can't properly brew yet, but I'd like to see you try a mono green ramp-roil build like the one recently posted in the mono green thread. Maybe it's too vulnerable to flyers, but otherwise it could be pretty strong.

Btw, are you also using the Possessed Skaab in your Dimir control? The ability to either recur a value creature OR spell seems good to me.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:35 am 

Thank you for testing my Ceta-walkers deck. I cannot play the game on my laptop so I'll have to wait for its release on my Xbox One.

Ceta was the original name before "RUG" and "Temur" became popular. I was unsure of the mana base going in. Perhaps I should just keep it RG and go larger with creatures cutting the Starfish in favor of the Incarnate.

It does seem like the deck holds up. Being competitive against good players 35-40 avg, and holding a 9-2 record. In my opinion any deck that has a 70% win percentage against 35-40 avg ranks makes the cut in my eyes. Also, I like your first few sentences. "This deck is interesting. It is fun to play, and there is something here."

I've taken your comments into consideration and decided to cut entirely from the deck. I've elected for more non-basic lands to fetch via Animist's Awakening while Evolving Wilds and Nissa's Pilgrimage finds the rest. Zendikar Incarnate + Rogue's Passage is a POWER combo I like over Chandra's Ignition. I'm going to sit on having Ravaging Blaze as my burn of choice. This is the deck. Try it out! viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10296&p=327157#p327157

EDIT:
Also, I love and so I built a -based Dimir control deck. I want it to be THE DECK you are looking for. I've even included the combo I came up with which includes Jace + Tutelage + Disciple. I hopes I meets your expectations.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10294&start=80#p332434

Last edited by InFaMoUsGeMiNi on Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:13 pm 

One more request for a deck, if it interests you. I've been wondering how a mono-green deck centered on Renown and card draw would work. Here's my tentative list:

14x Forest
3x Rogue's Passage
3x Foundry of the Consuls
3x Primal Bellow
4x Elvish Visionary
4x Gatecreeper Vine
3x Undercity Troll
2x Evolutionary Leap
3x Valeron Wardens
3x Reclamation Sage
4x Wildsize
1x Nissa, Vastwood Seer
4x Wild Instincts
4x Rhox Maulers
2x Outland Colossus
1x Woodland Belower
2x Gaea's Revenge

The basic idea is to quickly draw a lot of cards, play creatures that either draw cards or will be ahead of the CMC to power curve once they get renown, and burn through the deck until you can find one of the five 6+ CMC finisher cards. The gimmick lands are to help get the renowned creatures through (or finish with a big and/or pumped creature) and a bit of emergency air defense. There will hopefully be enough cheap creatures we don't care about to chump block Act of Treason type nonsense. I'd think the Valeron Wardens would be very powerful with this many renown creatures floating around the deck to trigger the free card draw.

Thank you very much for these threads! For relative newcomers like me (only been playing a couple months) they have been wonderfully instructive.

Spoiler

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 pm 

Honestly, Turbo Fog was annoying, but sneaky good to play before...now with Tutelage it is just mean. Granted we don't have a huge library of "fogs" to use yet, but multiple tutelages and a good assortment of draw affects and damage delays make this deck just outright a pain in the ass to play and evil laugh inducing to play with. I imagine new players would be like, "wtf just happened" and more experienced players would just be cursing under their breath or more likely out loud. lol

On a side note: Do you keep track of people quitting matches against each deck? I was watching a stream recently and the guy was keeping track of people rage quitting against him.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:08 pm 

I think you should give my dimir list more play. ;)

While Rakdos is great this time around, I still feel in the current options, my dimir list is where "dimir control" is at. And it is very consistent. Though I haven't kept a running record, I have loads of plays with it (been playing since launch and got that list up very shortly after.) and I can only count on one hand my losses. (Not counting game crashes/freezes..)
;)

Regardless this is an awesome thread!

Youtube
Spoiler

Steam Handle: ibestest
PSN: iBestestGaming

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:26 am 

"What did you lose to?"

Referring to Jeskai control, the loss was to a smooth golgari elf deck curve with some mana issues. In my experience, it happens to everyone.

"Btw, are you also using the Possessed Skaab in your Dimir control?"

Sometimes. I find 5 mana to be a lot in this game. Other cards do strong things in that spot. But I can't call the card bad.

Gemini, thanks for your suggestions and lists, I will try them. I see a lot of holes in your R/G deck in theory (Evo with 5 creatures for example), but I will put them in practice and see what happens. In my own efforts to make an awesome ramp deck, I have a 4 color Nissa's Revelation deck that is doing work. For the love-of-God, Rogue's Passage is NOT better than Ignition. Ignition + any big dude other then Gaea's Revenge is the best thing you can do in this whole game. Do it once, you will agree. Rogue's Passage is salad dressing, not the meat.

Thanks for the suggestion randomname. I have tried your deck but I am not digging your mana base. If you run seven drops, don't send me lists with 20 lands. Not trying to pick on you, but in general we need a better understanding of mana bases with our lists. Maybe I'll write a post about that sometime....anyway, I'll tweak up something fun and green and rampy full of beefy dudes (that sounds awkward....sorry...not editing it!)

"Do you keep track of people quitting matches against each deck? "

No, I find the quit rate to be close to 100% because if you quit before losing on iOS you can preserve your 40 rank. No point in tracking it under those circumstances because there is another motivation for quitting.

"I think you should give my dimir list more play. ;)"

Yeah, I've taken to patrolling the deck list forum for ideas, and I will throw in builds such as yours into the mix from time to time. If they do well, I'll write about it next week.

Happy launch week to the XBONERs out there. Watch Hakeem's stream, I'll get on there when I can and chat with you good ladies and gents, and I know Hakeem will hold it down with some good and entertaining battles.

My deck box on Magic Duels Helper - https://www.magicduelshelper.com/deckbo ... tGo%20Blue

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:55 pm 

Spoiler

Here is my current interpretation for Turbo Fog
http://forum.nogoblinsallowed.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10308&p=334845#p334845

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:33 am 

Identity: BadWally on ios
[quote="CovertGo Blue

No, I find the quit rate to be close to 100% because if you quit before losing on iOS you can preserve your 40 rank. No point in tracking it under those circumstances because there is another motivation for quitting.
[/quote]

I usually stay in a losing game til the end. After reading the above I conceded a couple duels before they finished and I lost rank.
Looking again at your post, are you saying you preserve rank if you quit the app before the match is lost?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:03 pm 

Would love to see your final Radkos Agro list. It's my first deck out of the box to grind with

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:36 am 

I don't know if you're reading up on this anymore.. but my Azorious aggro/tap list is the jam. I'm dying for someone else to put it through its paces. It's 21-0 right now.. it's like the 15th post in the Azorious thread. I think it's top tier.. better than GW Renown and better than Elves. My meta has a lot less control decks than you're saying yours does.. I've probably been Languished less than 5 times since I've started playing this game.

These 'dairies' you're writing, are.. in my opinion.. the best threads on the forum. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great read and solid data.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:59 am 

Nice record, Beastie! I'll take your Azorious for a walk. Better than elves? Big words!

Is GW Renown really a thing? Like Tier 1 good? I haven't had any trouble with it at all so far.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:24 am 

Nice record, Beastie! I'll take your Azorious for a walk. Better than elves? Big words!

Is GW Renown really a thing? Like Tier 1 good? I haven't had any trouble with it at all so far.

I think GW Renown is really solid. The creature quality is top notch. What you build into the deck around those creatures is what matters.. well.. that AND pilot skill. I'm a firm believer of the saying 'Its not the bow, it's the Indian.' I'm sure Covert could embarrass me with the starter cards.

I'm honestly not too impressed with Elves. They're really slow, which didn't matter before bc Wellwisher gained so much life they could ignore early aggro. Without that early lifegain, I think they get smacked around pretty good. After Jagged Scarred Archers, the token pooper and the Lord, which cards are scary? Winnower? Thornbow Archers? I think not.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:29 am 

Yo, megabeast, thanks for the post.

I do still follow the thread. I will go dig up your list and tell you about my results. It may be too late to make this week's entry, if that is the case you'll see results next week.

I've had some rather frustrating long-term power outages because of severe storms in my area. I haven't been able to dual as much as my addiction requires, so results will be modest this week. Thankfully the game is finally out on XB1 and for about 50% of Steam users, so others are dropping great content as well.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:30 am 

BadWally wrote:
[quote="CovertGo Blue

I usually stay in a losing game til the end. After reading the above I conceded a couple duels before they finished and I lost rank.
Looking again at your post, are you saying you preserve rank if you quit the app before the match is lost?[/quote]

Yes, on iOS I don't lose rank if I quit/close the app.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 pm 

BadWally wrote:
[quote="CovertGo Blue

Looking again at your post, are you saying you preserve rank if you quit the app before the match is lost?

Yes, on iOS I don't lose rank if I quit/close the app.[/quote]

Could you post your decklist of G/B elves and R/W aggro?

Like this post