It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:57 pm 

Identity: Rubik
Vote: Skystone

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:04 pm 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: He/Him/His/Himself
Freddeh (1): PK
Rag (3): Skystone, KoD, Dusky
Skystone (6): SMS, Freddeh, Rubik, Zinger, Rag, Fred

If I made ant mistakes lmk
You have two hours

Last edited by DekuNut on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:05 pm 

Freddeh wrote:
Honestly, I think the most likely mafia right now is PK, but I don't think I can get enough support for that right now lol.

i think one of me and sky should be scum from an outside perspective, and i don't think it gets much better than 50% odds of lynching scum at this point, although i agree that PK looks very bad (and considering i know sky is scum, that makes PK look all the much worse). Lynching me or sky is probably still better even if you think PK is marginally more likely to hit scum though, just because it narrows the POE down and nets you either a confirmed town or scum, depending on which one you hit.

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:07 pm 

DekuNut wrote:
Argh (1): Rag
Rag (4): Skystone, KoD, Dusky, Freddeh
Skystone (3): SMS, Freddeh, Rubik

You have two hours

afaik me and zinger should also be voting for skystone

Unvote, Vote: Skystone

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:14 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
What Rag said, but also, Freddeh is voting Skystone too.

Vote: Skystone

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:17 pm 

Identity: Chocobo
Ragnarokio wrote:
why did you gift the disk to me rather than keep it yourself sky? If your account is to believed you would be the reason town lost the mission, because you for some reason sent a disk from a confirmed townie (yourself) to a random player who ended up being scum (myself)

Because you're not random. You're the leader of a giant, ostensibly pro-town organization. So either you are the safest possible target other than me, or else you are town and I have potentially but probably not compomised one of five missions in exchange for killing actualafia odds. (Because we judge our actions mafia by the statistical probability of success at the time of action, not the outcome afterwards.)

In other words, the gambit was not risking the mission. It was winning the mission or killing scum (and probably winning the mission anyway, though this didn't work out).

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:20 pm 

Skystone wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:
why did you gift the disk to me rather than keep it yourself sky? If your account is to believed you would be the reason town lost the mission, because you for some reason sent a disk from a confirmed townie (yourself) to a random player who ended up being scum (myself)

Because you're not random. You're the leader of a giant, ostensibly pro-town organization. So either you are the safest possible target other than me, or else you are town and I have potentially but probably not compomised one of five missions in exchange for killing actualafia odds. (Because we judge our actions mafia by the statistical probability of success at the time of action, not the outcome afterwards.)

In other words, the gambit was not risking the mission. It was winning the mission or killing scum (and probably winning the mission anyway, though this didn't work out).

and when did you figure out that i was the leader of an organization? I only claimed that at the start of today (not that i consider myself the "leader" of the organization, although its true i'm the most active player in it).

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:21 pm 

also how does sending the disk to me kill scum even if i am scum?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:23 pm 

Identity: Mayor
If Skystone is telling the truth there is also the aftermath of his dead to consider. (mafia wins a mission)
Between the two I find Rag the saver option.
Would also be down for a PK lynch.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 pm 

As for Rag's nonsense claim that I somehow recanted or was put on the spot, this is also a lie. You can go back yourself and confirm that I never claimed to possess a disc. I did confirm receipt of the disc, but I very intentionally did not go further, as I wanted to establish a precedent so that I wasn't doing an about face when the time came to reveal my oy.

Now, I agree in retrospect that Rag is succeeding in putting more pressure on me than I would like, so perhaps I was slightly too clever for my own good. But it's clearly a misconstrual of the facts to suggest that I somehow abandoned my initial position.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:26 pm 

Ragnarokio wrote:
Skystone wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:

and when did you figure out that i was the leader of an organization? I only claimed that at the start of today (not that i consider myself the "leader" of the organization, although its true i'm the most active player in it).

The moment you spent the pre-game inviting every player possible to Discord chats? It wasn't exactly a subtle move.

(Sorry for spam. I'm on mobile, so I can't multiquote efficiently.)

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:28 pm 

Skystone wrote:
As for Rag's nonsense claim that I somehow recanted or was put on the spot, this is also a lie. You can go back yourself and confirm that I never claimed to possess a disc. I did confirm receipt of the disc, but I very intentionally did not go further, as I wanted to establish a precedent so that I wasn't doing an about face when the time came to reveal my oy.

Now, I agree in retrospect that Rag is succeeding in putting more pressure on me than I would like, so perhaps I was slightly too clever for my own good. But it's clearly a misconstrual of the facts to suggest that I somehow abandoned my initial position.

I'd like you to answer the question when and how did you find out that i was the leader of a group?

Also, i don't think you answered my prior question, how does waiting until i've attacked you as a result of you confirmin you received a disk to attack me for not saying i received a disk trap me? why wouldn't you just attack me once i made it clear that i didn't have a disk at end of day?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:30 pm 

DekuNut wrote:

You have two hours

I have pointed out the obvious mistakes here to Deku and have received no response (and I know he is paying close attention). I am taking it as a low-key pseudo confirmation that voting shenanigans are afoot and nefarious plots are at work to surreptitiously swing the vote from Skystone to Rag, against the will of the people.

I am only more convinced by this that Skystone must hang.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:31 pm 

Skystone wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:
Skystone wrote:

The moment you spent the pre-game inviting every player possible to Discord chats? It wasn't exactly a subtle move.

(Sorry for spam. I'm on mobile, so I can't multiquote efficiently.)

I'm not sure I'd take that as evidence that I'm the leader of an organization, personally. I wasn't even the one who started the organization, it was rubik. I just wanted to have OCs open with every player and decided to put them in a server because it was easier to track them than having 14 seperate chats or dm threads open.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:31 pm 

Zinger2099 wrote:
DekuNut wrote:

You have two hours

I have pointed out the obvious mistakes here to Deku and have received no response (and I know he is paying close attention). I am taking it as a low-key pseudo confirmation that voting shenanigans are afoot and nefarious plots are at work to surreptitiously swing the vote from Skystone to Rag, against the will of the people.

I am only more convinced by this that Skystone must hang.

could be because you didn't unvote, but that doesn't explain why freddeh and my votes haven't moved.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:32 pm 

So to reitereate i guess i still want to know

A: How does sending me a disk kill me if i'm mafia?

B: Why wait to attack me?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:33 pm 

The voting is incorrect. I was just taking a bath

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:33 pm 

whether other people want to believe that you legitimately thought i was the leader of an organization based on my inviting every player to a server at the start of the game or whether that was you trying to cover up a slip is up to others, though i'm betting on the latter

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:34 pm 

Ragnarokio wrote:
could be because you didn't unvote, but that doesn't explain why freddeh and my votes haven't moved.

I did unvote, in a separate post entirely. I wasn't voting for anybody when I voted Skystone. I specifically mentioned coming off the fence, as I had been fence-sitting since I unvoted earlier.

NINJA EDIT: Well crap. Deku just made an error.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:34 pm 

The VC has been fixed

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 22  Next