It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:03 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jan 27, 2015
Posts: 473
Location: City Hall, Terisia
Identity: Mayor
Unvote
Vote: Rag


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:08 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 4251
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
And who did you supposedly gift it to? We need that person to confirm your story, Skystone. Otherwise your account is meaningless.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:18 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 18, 2018
Posts: 253
Location: Also Terisia
Identity: Chocobo
Zinger2099 wrote:
And who did you supposedly gift it to? We need that person to confirm your story, Skystone. Otherwise your account is meaningless.

My initial defense of myself includes a 200+ word screed about how I used my re-gifting of my disc to Rag in order to set her up. This has been the crux of my argument since the beginning, and you can't possibly be legitimately cross-examining me in good faith if you don't know that.

In the same post, just to recap:

1) I encouraged you to investigate me.
2) I noted that I can potentially reveal the party who provided me the information regarding Aaarrrgh (now confirmed by that party: Dusky).
3) I also revealed my role.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:22 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 4251
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Skystone wrote:
Zinger2099 wrote:
And who did you supposedly gift it to? We need that person to confirm your story, Skystone. Otherwise your account is meaningless.

My initial defense of myself includes a 200+ word screed about how I used my re-gifting of my disc to Rag in order to set her up. This has been the crux of my argument since the beginning, and you can't possibly be legitimately cross-examining me in good faith if you don't know that.

In the same post, just to recap:

1) I encouraged you to investigate me.
2) I noted that I can potentially reveal the party who provided me the information regarding Aaarrrgh (now confirmed by that party: Dusky).
3) I also revealed my role.

I missed the part where you claimed to give the disc to Rag. Honestly.

This is interesting information and does, indeed, paint Rag in a very incriminating light. But it is still just your word against hers. Just as her opening argument was her word against Aaarrrgh's.

Hmm....


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:28 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 4251
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Unvote

I need to think this over. I am no longer as certain about what is the best course of action.

One of Aaarrrgh, Skystone, or Ragnarokio needs to hang toDay, of that I am certain. I am just not certain *which* needs to hang the most.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:30 pm 
Online
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3653
so the sequence of events goes something like this

1: I ask everyone who started with a disk who they sent it to, which generated the list of 1: town player, 2: skystone, 3: zinger, 4: ???, 5: ???
2: I ask zinger and skystone to confirm this, which both did
3: I reveal that you must be scum as a result of having a disk
4: you ammend your claim such that you didn't have a disk at the end of the night (supposedly to trap me?)

how does ammending your claim trap me? Why would you wait until after you'd confirmed you received a disk and i laid out my logic to decide that you didn't have a disk anymore? What does the timing do for your case against me?

_________________
"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:31 pm 
Online
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3653
Zinger2099 wrote:
Unvote

I need to think this over. I am no longer as certain about what is the best course of action.

One of Aaarrrgh, Skystone, or Ragnarokio needs to hang toDay, of that I am certain. I am just not certain *which* needs to hang the most.


considering skystone is claiming they sent a disk to me and i am claiming i wasn't sent a disk it'll be hard to justify a lynch other than me or skystone

_________________
"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:33 pm 
Online
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3653
either i'm telling the truth and skystone is scum or skystone is telling the truth and i'm scum

Skystone was cornered at the point where they made their claim and i had been pursuing information about the disks and thinking about their ramifications since yesterday. Several people can verify that I had been narrowing down scum based on the disks for a while and that skystone was in my eyes since PK claimed they sent a disk to skystone.

Did you talk with anyone in OC about your plan to trap me, skystone?

_________________
"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:37 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 4325
Location: Here. Always.
Unvote, Vote: Rag

Rag must die here and now.

_________________
Spoiler


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:41 pm 
Online
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3653
me being lynched today isn't the worst considering it'll just result in skystone being chain-lynched tomorrow probably followed by PK after that (depending on how the final boss stuff goes) but i'd rather not be lynched anyways, mostly because i'm enjoying playing mafia

I'd like to think that considering my position in the game and and the timing of our relative arguments that i come off as much more credible than skystone, but it is ultimately just a reads thing which is in the domain of arrogant armchair psychology and not in the domain of logic, and manipulating people's perspectives has never been my forte

_________________
"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 95
Identity: Male
Vote: Skystone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:50 pm 
Online
Member
User avatar

Joined: May 09, 2014
Posts: 3653
why did you gift the disk to me rather than keep it yourself sky? If your account is to believed you would be the reason town lost the mission, because you for some reason sent a disk from a confirmed townie (yourself) to a random player who ended up being scum (myself)

_________________
"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 pm 
Offline
100th Member!
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1066
Ragnarokio wrote:
either i'm telling the truth and skystone is scum or skystone is telling the truth and i'm scum

Skystone was cornered at the point where they made their claim and i had been pursuing information about the disks and thinking about their ramifications since yesterday. Several people can verify that I had been narrowing down scum based on the disks for a while and that skystone was in my eyes since PK claimed they sent a disk to skystone.

Did you talk with anyone in OC about your plan to trap me, skystone?


We could just lynch you both........someone hit the button

Oh wait, wrong game.

Anyway, after some retrospect (and driving around town for gd 5 hours) I think Aaarrrgh is probably telling the truth here, though I disagree with the jail the cop play ftr.

Unvote

Im leaning towards Rag as the mafia right now, something is not adding up, and I'm slightly more willing to trust Skystone over Rag based partly on gut, partly on reading.

Gonna just throw it on Rag since I probably won't be back before EoD.

Vote: Rag


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:51 pm 
Offline
100th Member!
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1066
Ragnarokio wrote:
me being lynched today isn't the worst considering it'll just result in skystone being chain-lynched tomorrow probably followed by PK after that (depending on how the final boss stuff goes) but i'd rather not be lynched anyways, mostly because i'm enjoying playing mafia

I'd like to think that considering my position in the game and and the timing of our relative arguments that i come off as much more credible than skystone, but it is ultimately just a reads thing which is in the domain of arrogant armchair psychology and not in the domain of logic, and manipulating people's perspectives has never been my forte


Crap I like this post though.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:52 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 95
Identity: Male
Pretty sure scum is Sky, PK, and someone else. He probably sent his disk to sky to kerp in in Magia's hands and I don't buy for one minute that Sky sent their disk to Rag.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:52 pm 
Offline
100th Member!
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1066
Honestly, I think the most likely mafia right now is PK, but I don't think I can get enough support for that right now lol.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:53 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 4251
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Ragnarokio wrote:
why did you gift the disk to me rather than keep it yourself sky? If your account is to believed you would be the reason town lost the mission, because you for some reason sent a disk from a confirmed townie (yourself) to a random player who ended up being scum (myself)

Aight, that moved me off the fence.

Vote: Skystone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:53 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 95
Identity: Male
Update your Forum software one day please lol


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:54 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 29, 2019
Posts: 95
Identity: Male
Freddeh wrote:
Honestly, I think the most likely mafia right now is PK, but I don't think I can get enough support for that right now lol.

Bruh I'd be down but we'd be the only ones today.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:55 pm 
Offline
100th Member!
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1066
Unvote;Vote: Skystone

Ok, I like SMSs reasoning better, and I 100% agree with PK as well, and I REALLY think that Rag pulled off a town-Rag thought process so well done if that was from scum Rag.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ragnarokio and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group