It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:17 am 

Ok, at this point there is a lot going on behind the scenes.

I fully suspect that we're dealing with mafia that are rather talkative in outside chats. I don't know what that landscape looks like though.

Who all sent their disks where?

I sent mine to Minish initially.

I sent my disc to Skystone

Ragnarokio wrote:
PK is also very suspect in my eyes. I knew for a fact that as of N2 he was involved in three chats. One of those was with me and one of those was with rubik, and he claimed the third was with CL, who has now flipped scum. He said the reason he talked to CL out of game was simply because "he'd talked to him on discord before and wanted to say hi" or something to that effect, which seems like a reason that would probably apply to others in this game and so i'm suspicious of it.

To be fair, CL was the only one from last game who messaged me directly to chat. So I said hello and hoped that we could work together. He said sure, and if he got any leads, he'd let me know. That was the last I heard from him.

Hi PK.

Whatcha doing?

Eating breakfast, prepping for class. The usual.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:06 pm 

i was told by deku that minish had my disk after i submitted the action to transfer it to her so i'm curious about what happened as a result of that. In any case if both my and KoD are telling the truth that we transferred away our disks to minish, then at least two disks are effectively untrackable as a result of minish having both died and received multiple disks that night. One disk was definitely in town hands at the end of the night.

The other two should be trackable, and those are whichever ones PK and Freddeh sent. PK's was apparently in skystone's hands.

One of PK, Freddeh, Skystone, and whoever Freddeh claims to have sent their disk to should then be scum. (which isn't terribly helpful atm since lynching from a pool of four players isn't really much better than lynching randomly, but that pool will eventually shrink and can be combined with other information to make a more informed choice)

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:18 pm 

Identity: Mayor
I could have told you Arrgh was scum simply by how he responded to CL being outed.

Actually, I told you Arrgh was scum quite a while ago strictly because of how he has been responding.

*Casually ignores everything else.*

Oh, I knew Cin Min was Sonic as early as D3.

You also suspected Minish and me, so your success rate isn't very convincing. :bored:

In other news, I find it bizarre nobody protected Minish when we knew she'd be the obvious hit having a disc for sure.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:28 pm 

I thought Zinger was a more obvious hit, what with being a cop and all. I didn't think scum knew about Minish having the disk. Also, with Zinger having an ability which gets result confirmation, I was hoping for him to be able to at least confirm part of my ability claim. However, if he didn't bother to use his ability last night, that was a complete waste.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm 

Argh put forward the idea of protecting you on his own iirc, although that was after i asked zinger whether or not he wanted to be protected (without conferring with argh first). I thought that it was a good idea because it presented an interesting idea to trap argh by seeing if minish or the other player in our group died. Its still possible the mafia got a lucky kill or was informed via an unusual ability, but argh being scum is the much more probable outcome, especially in combination with reads, so i have a hard time imagining myself supporting a different lynch today.

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:34 pm 

Vote: Argh

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:02 pm 

We knew she had the disc because she was the last vote on CL. The disc rules stated as such.... Hence I thought she would get protection over Zinger.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:04 pm 

Well, I guess you could assume CL lied. But even then she'd be a bad choice to hand a/another disc.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:11 pm 

CL lied about having a disk and the mafia knew as much, so they wouldn't have targeted minish for that reason.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:50 pm 

Oh yes, sorry. For some reason I thought you listed him as one of the disc holders. You're totally right.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:04 pm 

Imma stick a vote on Freddeh until they tell us what happened to their disk.

Vote: Freddeh

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:57 pm 
100th Member!

I gave my disk to Zinger, as that seemed safe after yesterdays events.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:58 pm 
100th Member!

Also I thought I read that town can get 2 disks while non-town can only hold one? Or did I read that backwards.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 pm 
100th Member!

I thought we were friends PK.

Why you have such the hate on me though? I wasn't thinking much of it before, but pressure votes on someone you've been trying to sus out for the entirety of the game is...curious to say the least.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:00 pm 
100th Member!

Aaarrrgh wrote:
Jailing you was my idea, but it happened openly in the group chat. Did you target anyone to see if you were actually blocked?

See this is why out of thread chat is annoying, now we have ACTUAL rag cults possible xD.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:03 pm 
100th Member!

Also I did NOT receive confirmation that my disk was successfully passed, presumably due to the jailing.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:09 pm 
100th Member!

I fully suspect that we're dealing with mafia that are rather talkative in outside chats. I don't know what that landscape looks like though.

I've done literally no chat outside of the game, mostly on principle, though also no one has really tried to reach out either.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:17 pm 
100th Member!

Freddeh wrote:

I've done literally no chat outside of the game, mostly on principle, though also no one has really tried to reach out either.

Well, to be 100% transparent, I technically got poked by Rag and joined his server at the start of the game, but that's it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:23 pm 

@Zinger
@Skystone

can both of you confirm you ended the game with a disk yesterday?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:33 pm 

Freddeh wrote:

I thought we were friends PK.

Why you have such the hate on me though? I wasn't thinking much of it before, but pressure votes on someone you've been trying to sus out for the entirety of the game is...curious to say the least.

I'd like to hope we're still friends. And friends tell friends when they're being suspicious.

Hmm, good question. Here's some answers.
Kills didn't start until you were called out.
You voted on me pending more reading, then didn't do any more reading.
You've been contributing very little to the thread.
You are one of four possible candidates as mafia, and one of the others is me.
Freddeh wrote:
I gave my disk to Zinger, as that seemed safe after yesterdays events.

Zinger's wording had me thinking they were third-party. The disks need to be in villager hands.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next