It is currently Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:42 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Shadow the Hedgehog
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:05 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
My NLP has a clause about my own alignment, specifically to *protect* others if they are stuck on a Mafia team with me.

It has no such clause about other people's alignments.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:51 pm 

@Zinger
Well, I was the only maf worth bargaining for so I doubt you will get anything from them now and considering you used your NLP and said you didnt cop N1, how do you plan to bluff again?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 pm 

We had two nights. Right?

So sus.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:53 pm 

I bet you mafia is shaking in their boots right now.

Right, Arrgh?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:37 pm 

Final Vote Tally
Captain Lunch - 7 (Zinger2099, Skystone, Aaarrrgh, Paranoid King, KingofDominaria, Minish).

The discussion was a quick one, perhaps attributed to the toxic fumes of the once prominent Prison Island. One voice in particular hastened the proceedings.

"It was HIM!" the voice croaked. "Captain Lunch is your guy." The others turned their heads over to Captain Lunch, who seemed...larger, than they initially recalled. If they anticipated an eloquent rebuttal, those who joined in with the accusations were sorely mistaken. After all, they were dealing with an apex predator, a king among beasts. Glaring at the others with his single eye, Captain Lunch roared and romped about, sending the others on the run before a well-placed homing attack did him in. The beast was felled.

Captain Lunch has died!
He was Black Bull, the Mafia 2x Strongman

NIGHT THREE BEGINS
Night Two ends at 8pm PST on Thursday 13 October 2020.

LIVING PLAYERS
Ragnarokio
shadow amber
Zinger2099
SpiritualMaskSalesman
Minish
Freddeh
Skystone
Duskyblue
Aaarrrgh
Rubik
KingofDominaria
Paranoid King

DEAD PLAYERS
Tevish Szat, aka Commander Abraham Tower, the Lyncher, lynched Day Two
15337, aka Miles "Tails" Prower the Fox, the Town Inventor, killed Night Two
Captain Lunch, aka Black Bull, the Mafia 2x Strongman, lynched Day Three

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:39 am 

Identity: Male
Preferred Pronoun Set: He/Him/His/Himself
Eventually, as the search for the disks went on, night came to pass, and still one was remaining missing. They knew that there was intel on the Black Arms out there, they just needed that last piece of the puzzle. It was with that thought they fell into a fitful sleep.
But one person couldn't be held down. The Black Arms had killed his best friend in the world, and he wasn't going to be caught sleeping until everyone else was safe from their clutches. Running like a blue blur deeper into the expansive base, Sonic almost missed the light of the moon reflecting off a small circle in the grass. But notice he did, and, in the blink of an eye, ran back to pick it up. He ran his hand along its edge - this was the key to ending them. Tails may have gone down, but Sonic wouldn't let him die in vain.
He was so caught up in his own memories that he didn't hear movement behind him until he felt the icy hand of Doom on his neck.
"I believe that is mine, Hedgehog."
Sonic gritted his teeth, "You think you can beat ME?"
"I already have," Doom gave a laugh; it sounded painful, both to make and to hear, "And I will not suffer your arrogance."
Snap
Minish was killed! They were Sonic the Hedgehog, the Town Double-Voter!

The third disk now in his possession, Black Doom took them and crushed them, one by one. Their information would not be helping anyone today.
TOWN MISSION FAILED
MAFIA MISSION FAILED
GAME WILL CONTINUE UPON THE NEUTRAL PATH

STAGE 04: SKY TROOPS

On his flagship, the distinguished genius scientist Dr. Eggman watched in anger at the footage of the destroyed Westopolis. He slammed his fist into the projector in anger, "Those idiots! They're destroying everything! How can I take over the city if there IS no city??!!"
The gathered egg pawns behind him glanced around in nervousness, unsure of what their unstable master would do next.
Eggman was quiet for some moments, "I'm at my limit. I have no choice," he turned towards his army, "Send in the Eggman Fleet! CHARGE!!

Finally getting used to this uncontrolled chaos control, Shadow was able to land with some precision upon... the ruins from before. He looked around; had there been a mistake?
Suddenly, the ground shifted beneath him. Shadow fell to the ground as he felt the ruins slowly begin to lift up into the air. He quickly ran to the edge to see that these ruins were, in reality, a fleet of powerful airships. He laughed, "I bet no one expected this baby could fly."
The flowing robes of Black Doom slowly shimmered in behind him, "I transported this brilliant flying fortress to this planet over 2000 years ago," he gave a small smile, like a proud father, "It is.... magnificent. The perfect killing machine.... ready to impose terror in unimaginable ways."
He was cut off from his monologue by the entire airship beginning to rock. Shadow grunted, but held his position, scanning the horizon until he noticed a fleet of orange ships flying to meet them.
Black Doom was struck by anger, "Do these fools really believe they could stop.... ME?"
It was then that Shadow noticed the familiar, angular decal on the head vessel of the approaching fleet, "Isn't that.... the doctor?"
Black Doom drifted away, knowing he was needed elsewhere, "Shadow.... do not fail me!"

TOWN MISSION: Destroy all five temple jewels (Lynch mafia)
MAFIA MISSION: Take out Eggman's Fleet! (Lynch the Bomb)
NEUTRAL MISSION: Complete neither of the above.

Phase ends at 10pm PST on Saturday 17 October 2020. With 11 alive, 6 is majority.

LIVING PLAYERS
Ragnarokio
shadow amber
Zinger2099
SpiritualMaskSalesman
Freddeh
Skystone
Duskyblue
Aaarrrgh
Rubik
KingofDominaria
Paranoid King

DEAD PLAYERS
Tevish Szat, aka Commander Abraham Tower, the Lyncher, lynched Day Two
15337, aka Miles "Tails" Prower the Fox, the Town Inventor, killed Night Two
Captain Lunch, aka Black Bull, the Mafia 2x Strongman, lynched Day Three
Minish, aka Sonic the Hedgehog, the Town Double-Voter, killed Night Three

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:40 am 

Ok, at this point there is a lot going on behind the scenes.

I fully suspect that we're dealing with mafia that are rather talkative in outside chats. I don't know what that landscape looks like though.

Who all sent their disks where?

I sent mine to Minish initially.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 am 

I'm going to out a lot of people because i feel like at this point its prudent to.

Me and several other players including rubik were involved in an alliance of sorts. One of these players was the player rubik had a green check on, and another was minish who was hard-confirmed town via mechanical information from the group. The last player, aside from me, was Argh, who was not confirmed town, and who i heavily suspect of being scum.

After the deathless N1 argh messaged me to let me know that he targeted me as a jailer. Whilst doing so, he described himself using oddly artificial language which in combination with minish dying (argh knew minish had a disk and that she was effectively conf-town and could be verified as such by at least 3 other player) makes argh look very bad. For reference, here are the two quotes from argh which i find suspicious:

[quote=argh]
There is a small possibly that I saved your life, but I have no way of knowing if that's actually what happened.
[/quote]

and

[quote=argh]If you were the mafia's kill target, my ability saved you.[/quote]

As mafia, argh would have used this wording to give the impression that he prevented a kill on me whilst staying true to his NLP. He knew that the mafia didn't target me, but it was technically possible that he prevented me from dying to something like a vig. Its also the case that he would have saved me if i were targeted by the mafia's kill.

I feel like if argh weren't trying to stay true to his NLP he would not have worded himself the way he did in my exchanges.

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:49 am 

Also, at the start of yesterday me, minish, KoD, PK, and Freddeh had disks. I gave mine to minish, minish gave hers to the player she knew was confirmed town, KoD apparently gave his to minish (she was also under this impression, though she didn't respond to my inquiry as to how she knew it was him before she died), and i don't know what PK or Freddeh did with their disks.

I was given a message that my disk was successfully transferred to minish. Were you given a similar message KoD?

"That winter, the fireplace was never without a crackling blaze in its belly. The boiled wine we drank was undoubtedly middling and cheap, but she said, with a smile, "I've never had wine this good before." And though I didn't say anything, I felt the same way."

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:55 am 

PK is also very suspect in my eyes. I knew for a fact that as of N2 he was involved in three chats. One of those was with me and one of those was with rubik, and he claimed the third was with CL, who has now flipped scum. He said the reason he talked to CL out of game was simply because "he'd talked to him on discord before and wanted to say hi" or something to that effect, which seems like a reason that would probably apply to others in this game and so i'm suspicious of it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:59 am 

I had a while other post typed up, but scrapped it when I saw Rag's post.

The reason I was vague in my first claim was that I had no idea if you could be trusted. Especially because there was, from my perspective, two equally likely possibilities at that point (actually there, if you count the possibility that the lack of a kill had nothing to do with me): either Mafia tried to kill Rag, and me jailing her saved her. Or else, Rag was Mafia, and me jailing her prevented her from killing someone.

I was trying to figure out which one (if any), was true. If Rag was scum and knew I was a jailer, that would be bad. So I decided to simply imply some kind of doc variant until I felt safer. The moment I was convinced Rag was not an immediate threat, I full claimed.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:30 am 

if we can get confirmation from the other two that had disks that would be nice, and maybe who they passed their disks to
so far we have
rag -> minish
minish -> unknown townie
kod -> minish (?)
freddeh -> ?
pk -> ?

if minish got passed 2 disks then the second one probably failed and was either redistributed to someone else or something else happened to it since town can only hold one disk each, unless minish's role had some interaction with them (which i think we can ignore)

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:00 am 

I could have told you Arrgh was scum simply by how he responded to CL being outed.

Actually, I told you Arrgh was scum quite a while ago strictly because of how he has been responding.

*Casually ignores everything else.*

Oh, I knew Cin Min was Sonic as early as D3.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:47 am 

Ugh. A bunch of circumstances lined up that make me look bad. It really looks like scum was reading it group chat, but the only way that is possible is if either Rag or the person Rubik greenlit are scum, neither of which seem likely (although I don't think Rag should be fully trusted, I don't think she's with the Mafia). So the most likely explanation from my perspective is that Mafia got lucky, which is not very satisfying.

Don't know what else to say right now. At least if you lynch me today it should keep us on the neutral mission. Not ideal, but a small silver lining at least. Just don't put all of your eggs in this basket, please. Keep looking for actual scum.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:11 am 

Is nobody commenting how there is supposedly a bomb in play?

That's kind of a big deal... Bombs kill someone who lynched them right?

Yesterday someone asked me what forms of payment I accept. I accept PayPal and/or discs. Slight preference for discs at the moment but won't say no to money either. :P

So either Rag is Scum or Aarrgh is? Hmm.

Kinda wish I had bothered investigating last night. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:23 am 

Rag your alliance most likely has a Wolf in sheep's clothing if you've been honest with me in our private chats.

Let's be real, here. I would likely have been the mafia kill target unless they *knew* there was plans to protect me/block me. Plans Rag initiated....

Hmm.

Rag, who's idea was it to jail me last night? Yours?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:01 am 

Jailing you was my idea, but it happened openly in the group chat. Did you target anyone to see if you were actually blocked?

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:45 am 

Hi PK.

Whatcha doing?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 am 

Identity: Mayor
if we can get confirmation from the other two that had disks that would be nice, and maybe who they passed their disks to
so far we have
rag -> minish
minish -> unknown townie
kod -> minish (?)
freddeh -> ?
pk -> ?

if minish got passed 2 disks then the second one probably failed and was either redistributed to someone else or something else happened to it since town can only hold one disk each, unless minish's role had some interaction with them (which i think we can ignore)

Agree we need to know what Freddeh and PK did with their discs. At least three discs must have ended up in non-town hands, so whoever else got on is very suspicious.

@KoD: How did you know who Sonic was? And did you tell anyone?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am 

@Dusky:

Magic. And yes. I told all of you several posts ago.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 435 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 22  Next