It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:31 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 96  Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 am 

I have now seen Rubik. My former not-seeing of Rubik was apparently in error (As in Rag sent me the PM after my previous post). Wanted to confirm that before we got any farther.

4 days, 17 hours, 50 minutes remain

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:20 am 

Interesting that no one died overnight. I'm a little worried that could mean Mafia tried to kill me (emphasis on tried). If that's the case, I'm very disappointed.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:16 am 

It honestly looks like Exlight struck a nerve with Rubik. Now, who was baiting who is debatable. As he basically says, "He threw his name out there to get the ball rolling." Refering to the CS vote.
But as he was using role crumbing to gain support, I feel questioning was justified.
So I'm suspicious of players that pushed the lynch using "fishing" as evidence.

i feel like this is pretty weak, tbh
you could say that rubik was breadcrumbing, but it didn't seem like he was doing so with the express intent of gaining support for the cs vote
ex was pretty clearly fishing or at least trying to figure out role or power based on a fairly vague 'claim' of what was essentially 'yes hi i am big'
this feels like an attempt to blow a fairly innocuous d1 cs campaign out of proportion and if my vote wasn't worth -1 votes it would probably be on you right now
as it is though, ill just vote: amber

Aaarrrgh wrote:
Can confirm that everything Rubik has said so far is consistent with what he told me on the date. Also yes, the bonus for dating me will always be based on your role in some way.

how was the date?

Can I try to become full town please?

im kind of interested, honestly
is there a way you can prove that you will become full town or that you are after?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:31 am 

Date was nice, not much happened. I do believe that Rubik is town based on the conversation we had, so I might marry him later if I don't find anyone more interesting. He just seems safe and reliable, but I'm hoping for some more excitement before I settle down.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:01 am 

@amber most likely not unless something changes with the date.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:01 am 

Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
gratz Rubik.

Minish, why was it that you were not willing to go after me yesterday despite how much you viewed ExLight being town? You defaulted to SMS as a null read vs how you kept on reading me. It really felt like you were just tight rope walking.

Minish wrote:
Would still like to lynch KoD but I don't think that'll happen. Don't like the Ex or HW wagons.

I'm at least null on SMS, so I guess I can move there to try and have my vote mean something.

That's the quote for reference. You voted SMS in that same post too.

Maybe because SMS already had a few votes on him, whereas no one seemed willing to vote you? I thought Ex was town, so I was trying to keep him from being lynched. Keeping my vote on you as a single vote doesn't really accomplish that. But moving to SMS who I would've rather been lynched over Ex because he had some votes and other suspicions could potentially make him gain traction over Ex.

That's kinda how voting works. I may have stronger reads, but if others don't see it I have to go with less strong reads (that others may see) to keep from what I believe to be a mislynch happening.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:10 am 

Rubik wrote:
Also someone much smaller than myself snooped around me last night with some cones.

Like traffic cones?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:25 am 

Btw, @Rubik I did see you last night!

@KoD what do you think now considering PK told you that she was actually asking for the date when you flip flopped your opinion on that and tried to justify that she wasn't so you didn't look bad?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:23 am 

Identity: Male
You weren’t lyin Rube. Long tan and not so handsome. Also Minish was supposed to date the skeleton! :nosesteam:

Super disappointed in no death. The best part of these games is death scenes! At this rate we’ll be playing for MONTHS. Send help!!!!!!!!

I still haven’t finished with the ISOs cause motivation but I should be done soon. Rubik is probably town I think. I don’t think scum Rubik ever goes for the easy Ex mislynch, especially not with that attitude.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:46 am 

Hey, Rubik seemed more interesting yesterday, what can I say? Also, I'm a strong, independent skeleton, you can't tell me who I should and shouldn't date! Or, o technically you can, but only up to a certain point.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:55 am 

Do you feel that rubik is flavorfully a good fit for you, aaarrrgh?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:10 am 

Identity: Rubik
Minish wrote:
Rubik wrote:
Also someone much smaller than myself snooped around me last night with some cones.

Like traffic cones?
They poked my toes with something cone shaped and asked my character about someone they were looking for and left when my character told them whatever it was I knew. It was described as a small inquisition.

I don't need anyone to admit to doing this to me, I'm just trying to maximize transparency as much as possible with everything involving myself.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 am 

Are you self-aligned, Amber?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:13 am 

Rubik wrote:
Minish wrote:
Rubik wrote:

Like traffic cones?
They poked my toes with something cone shaped and asked my character about someone they were looking for and left when my character told them whatever it was I knew. It was described as a small inquisition.

I don't need anyone to admit to doing this to me, I'm just trying to maximize transparency as much as possible with everything involving myself.

Ah, yeah I understand not needing anyone to admit to it. Was just trying to piece some stuff together, so thanks for the answer!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 am 

I have no idea who did it, fwiw. Just that it happened.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:55 am 

@Minish:

Fair enough I suppose. While I get the sentiment about wanting to avoid lynching ExLight (and thereby going for someone else that could be a possible lynch that isn't a town read for you), I just found it odd, given the various people who had a negative opinion about me, that more of an effort wasn't made to, you know, vote me (not just on your part though fwiw).

I didn't flip-flop so much so as stubbornly defend my CS vote on PK. I did address this back when PK had commented as much on it. While PK had made one comment regarding saying, "You can marry me if you want," it was nowhere near the self promoting you saw coming from others. Nor did PK CS vote himself (as far as I can remember based on when I last went over this).

Minish's response sits well with me given the friction over ExLight from yesterday so that leads me to both Funnier and HW. The two of them have both professed some level of not wanting to read some posts (HW earlier as his was the most obvious and stubborn whereas Funnier was more about just not wanting to read my ISO). While HW had voted me at one point, the big similarity between the two is the stated desire to see me vigged simply because of not wanting to read my posts (which most if not all other players in the game have done). We're in D2 now, and this avoidance is what stands out to me most since it honestly feels like they're just waiting till a later day to attack me (perhaps so I can drive another ExLight wagon?).

Vote: Funnier

I'm going with Funnier as yesterday HW still has that jester-taint about him, and Funnier's avoidance was less of a show more so than HW's (which did lead to a rather large wagon on HW too admittedly).

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:56 am 

CS Vote: Freddeh

He deserves it for yesterday.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:58 am 

My role has kind of a nod to Ms Paint Mafia 2 where many abilities allowed you to "see" the role image of the person who you targeted and let them see the image of the person targeting them.

It didn't end up mattering much, but it was a fun idea.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:08 am 

Quote:
I just found it odd, given the various people who had a negative opinion about me, that more of an effort wasn't made to, you know, vote me (not just on your part though fwiw).

I was voting you up until I switched to SMS and I tried swinging the votes onto you. Just didn't seem like it was happening.

@Rubik, got any reads? Seeing as the CS declared you seem town and I think quite a few people are town reading you. So it'd be helpful.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:26 am 

Rubik wrote:
My role has kind of a nod to Ms Paint Mafia 2 where many abilities allowed you to "see" the role image of the person who you targeted and let them see the image of the person targeting them.

It didn't end up mattering much, but it was a fun idea.

The main way I can see this mattering is that any fake claims must still fit with a player's assigned picture, as for instance if ExLight had claimed to be a green chicken something like that, any player who had seen his picture could counter claim.

my ego sig

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 96  Next