It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 96  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:55 am 

@Fred:

If he's actually 3p that has some sort of agenda in bringing Zinger in, then sure, I'd just have to reevaluate my outlook on both Funnier and Minish. But that's only if and when ExLight flips as 3p.

At some point hard facts/information will be needed to help solve/resolve issues in the game/with the players.
oh so now I'm 3p to you
maybe after anoter week I'll finally be upgraded to Town

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:56 am 
100th Member!

I'm just confused that you are being this pissy about getting lynched when you already said you can come back after dying and also "don't care if you die" (which is still bs).

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:56 am 
100th Member!

_ExLight wrote:
@Fred:

If he's actually 3p that has some sort of agenda in bringing Zinger in, then sure, I'd just have to reevaluate my outlook on both Funnier and Minish. But that's only if and when ExLight flips as 3p.

At some point hard facts/information will be needed to help solve/resolve issues in the game/with the players.
oh so now I'm 3p to you
maybe after anoter week I'll finally be upgraded to Town

lmao I was speculating something to KoD and he was responding to that.

Get over yourself dude not EVERYTHING is about you.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:58 am 
100th Member!

Also, 1000 post first day hype?

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:06 am 

The thing is, Mafia is far likely to win by ending the game before d8 than by submitting to a truce, especially if there are town info roles. The very idea of a truce just doesn't work. I agree with almost everything else you're saying, though.

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:10 am 

Freddeh wrote:
I'm just confused that you are being this pissy about getting lynched when you already said you can come back after dying and also "don't care if you die" (which is still bs).
WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LISTEN
I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN COME BACK
MY ROLE SUGGESTS THE EXISTENCE OF A REVIVER, BUT I HAVE NO INFO WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF LIMITATION, SO IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL GUARANTEED COME BACK. I'M HOPING
HOOOOOOPING

And that doesn't change the fact that a massive ammount of players decided to treat me like a piece of **** over stuff that I suggested when trying to help everyone. Doesn't change the fact that people toyed with me like 4 or 5 times giving me hope of not having to die to earn everyone's trust. Doesn't change the fact that I have keep repeating things for literal hours because people can't go back and **** read when I try to make a point.

And one thing is to get lynched by three people, another one is to be lynched by 6(7? 8?)
I personally wouldn't care if I died because of a few people that did some bad decisions
But when you reach a point
where you feel like almost everyone decided to just steamroll and humiliate you, then Yes, I feel bothered.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:10 am 
100th Member!

Unvote: HW
Vote: SMS

I think I'll just end it here, last minute swing push anyone?

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:13 am 
100th Member!

_ExLight wrote:
Freddeh wrote:
WHY DO PEOPLE NOT LISTEN
I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN COME BACK
MY ROLE SUGGESTS THE EXISTENCE OF A REVIVER, BUT I HAVE NO INFO WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF LIMITATION, SO IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL GUARANTEED COME BACK. I'M HOPING
HOOOOOOPING

And that doesn't change the fact that a massive amount of players decided to treat me like a piece of **** over stuff that I suggested when trying to help everyone. Doesn't change the fact that people toyed with me like 4 or 5 times giving me hope of not having to die to earn everyone's trust. Doesn't change the fact that I have keep repeating things for literal hours because people can't go back and **** read when I try to make a point.

And one thing is to get lynched by three people, another one is to be lynched by 6(7? 8?)
I personally wouldn't care if I died because of a few people that did some bad decisions
But when you reach a point
where you feel like almost everyone decided to just steamroll and humiliate you, then Yes, I feel bothered.

Oh that's what you meant. Your role seems pretty ridiculous, sorry for the rand.

Get some sleep man, drink some water, you're tilted off your rocker. I get the feeling and have been there more times than I can count but you're doing nothing to help town right now unless you're actually mafia, so either way you're acting against your alignment.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:14 am 
100th Member!

Also getting lynched by 3 people feels worse than getting lynched by maj tbh.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:16 am 

Ahylis 2.0, but doesn't ragequit.

:V

On a serious note though, what Fred said. ***If*** you flip 3p, then I'd need to reeval Mi ish and funnier as I'm currently sure of a scum team composed by the 3 of you.

Now, granted I still have pages of new posts to read, i am fairly certain your approach to a truce is flawed in that you can't enforce it. That is, mafia don't have to not kill (and why would they) as that kinda contradicts pursuing ending the game in their favor. Add to that if you are mafia, then giving you a pass now would only see you going, "Dont kill me because Zinger will win." Like, just no.

Besides, to echo Fred, if you flip town and can get rezed, as you've been talking about, then stop complaining. You'll be resolved by flipping and we can move on informed. Unless, of course, you know you won't flip as you cry about.

This is why you're optimal for the lynch.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:18 am 

what am I supposed to do???
I try to scumhunt I get called scum

I try to share info to generate discussion, they later use it to call me scum

I try to analyze wagon, they call me scum

I claim, they call me scum

I explain why I can't be scum, they call me liar and scum

I attempt to stop a wagon, agree with people that are protecting me, they turn to me and call me scum

how am I supposed to do anything for my team????
this entire game I've been trying to be helpful and I only got called scum without little to no evidence

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:21 am 

Unvote;Vote:SMS.

I don't like how he doesn't get to claim I guess.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:21 am 

ex you need to chill

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:22 am 

Ahylis 2.0, but doesn't ragequit.

:V

On a serious note though, what Fred said. ***If*** you flip 3p, then I'd need to reeval Mi ish and funnier as I'm currently sure of a scum team composed by the 3 of you.

Now, granted I still have pages of new posts to read, i am fairly certain your approach to a truce is flawed in that you can't enforce it. That is, mafia don't have to not kill (and why would they) as that kinda contradicts pursuing ending the game in their favor. Add to that if you are mafia, then giving you a pass now would only see you going, "Dont kill me because Zinger will win." Like, just no.

Besides, to echo Fred, if you flip town and can get rezed, as you've been talking about, then stop complaining. You'll be resolved by flipping and we can move on informed. Unless, of course, you know you won't flip as you cry about.

This is why you're optimal for the lynch.
just shut up please
you're so predictable it's annoying :gross:

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:23 am 

ex you need to chill
I'll be dead in 8min
let me vent while I can

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:25 am 

Should I tell ex to vote SMS? Dammit, not 100% sure ex is not scum .

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:29 am 

I mean, you can throw out insults all day, but it won't hurt.

This is just a game, and if it is getting to you, then you should take Fred's advice. That's honestly about the best I can say.

Other than that, I won't take pity on you. You played in a scummy manner, and letting you off the hook due to emotions is silly.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:34 am 

It's not insulting, it's the truth
As I said I predicted you lynching me before the game even started
I can read you like an open book and it's boring

anyway, it's twilight now, right?

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:48 am 

Not until Rag comes in to end the day more or less. But yeah, votes probably won't change.

Also, I was referring to everything you've said. Which is a lot. But you can pick and choose.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:04 am 

Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: she/her/her/hers/herself
I skimmed the threads for all the posts about me because vanity

KoD bumping me from null to town was hilarious

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 96  Next