It is currently Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 38  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 11:17 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

According to numbers, who was there and summoned us there, that's the case. He claimed to not know about the neurotoxin or really anything about the scenario, and that he was trying to use people to find some sort of important item, with a mentioned hat being a commonality between this alternate dimension and the last. I don't know how much we can trust those words, but that was said. Also claimed was that Numbers is the jailer of the Emperor and can kill, but has thusfar declined to and doesn't intend to unless there's a credible threat of freeing the Emperor. That explains some of Mel's results. Sadly I didn't ask about the manipulation of my vote since we got some "hurry up, neurotoxin's a-coming" text while chatting.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 11:24 pm 

Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
There was a jailor in the first botwolf that died and was revived as the time alignment, then died again and revived as a plant. They were the only person who won Botwolf 1 because they sided with the bot emperor and went against town.

Not sure if that has any bearing on this game but just wanted to put that out there since it was connected to the jailor from Botwolf 1.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 11:35 pm 

Identity: Female
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/her
I thought I didn't have access to the subdimension stuff from Botwolf 1 anymore but then realized I do. I found a hat in 1 in a subdimension that the jailor had me in at one point. Which actually now that I think about it does align with Numbers claim of being Jailor because the Jailor in Botwolf 1 had a bunch of subdimensions.

Anyways, I was looking and in the subdimension after a little bit of exploring with the bot we tried to tame a rainbow beast, and doing so prompted the bot to say that the hat will not allow us to discover the results. That's how we found the hat. The jailor tried to take it but she was unable to. I was able to take it though.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:35 am 

Identity: Girl Question Mark
Preferred Pronoun Set: She/Her
Intriguing considering the plant in our scenario that I couldn't take with me

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 3:22 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

Word from the Melehan chat: apparently Numbers also trapped Melehan in a subdimension and Melehan may die from this.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:09 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
Updated Holograms:

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:25 pm 

Identity: Demo Spec
I just managed to escape Numbers room of death, that Ex , Tevish and myself were sent to. It seems that Tevish acquired some kind of item there, and that Mel gifted him another Item in the void, interested to see how that works out, and what the items do. Unless Tevish is one of emperor’s or something else equally powerful. He seems to have taken over the main thread. And then we get a hologram say that. Unless it is in reference to Someone trying to release KoD. I’m completely lost now.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:48 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

To my current knowledge, the holograms are still probably communications from KoD. Currently working with the items. I've accessed a new area that comes with its own chat but that hasn't loaded up yet.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:55 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

It loaded. I appear to have arrived at the Void.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:11 pm 

I did it. I finally escaped the toxic fog that covered the ruins of Boneville.

I dared Directly to play chicken for my escape, my destiny, and my life and won.

Except now Directly doesn't want to talk to me anymore, so. Lol.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:15 pm 

I CAN FINALLY TALK TO YOU ALL IN THE THREAD!

Yeah, losing Directly isn't so bad in light of that.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:22 pm 

You don't understand how happy I am to be free of that no interacting with other players post restriction. It was SUFFERING.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:27 pm 

Not sure I want to release you and your powers considering

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:39 pm 

Identity: 15377
Probably too late honestly.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:02 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
She runs towards the void, looking for him, before looking at her phone. She sees a notification for a PM from Tsurani, and another from Gizmo. This is not how things were known to be completed. Why are there phones to the pm now?
She opens Gizmo's PM. The message is a link to an image, with a QR code underneath. Kitten scans the code with her phone, and is brought to a website. It reads … " alright the game host is not connected. Please look to the Emperor. "
Kitten looks around. Everyone's dead. The entire building is on fire. Gizmo is burnt, Tsurani is gone, and Kitten is trapped. She looks around, and sees a ladder.
The ladder will take her out of the window to the side phase. It is scary and the neurotoxin is near. She looks around. She is in some sort of lab. She sees a single door, and behind it is another ladder. Another Gizmo. Gizmo is split by the consequences.
The living will all go insane information if this continues. Gizmo can not continue. Gizmo never existed.
The past is changing. Once all roles are divided, there will be no way down.
Kitten is trapped, she must decide what to do.
She will find Gizmo again, because this is love.

No One died last night.

It is day.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 11:05 pm 

Intresting indeed

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 7:13 pm 

uh I don't think I escaped the neurotoxin fog but seems like I'm still alive so I'm not sure if I'm still on a timer

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 7:17 pm 

cheep cheep I'm yellow and glowing

and yea I can convince people do do stuff but couldn't convince tevish and that's because I can't convince the same person twice and I already tried making him swap places with kod N1 but he couldn't find him

:^)

also tevish is forgot to mention that he did shenanigans to change his apparent color
he asked to become blue and his cloak "deceives" everyone into appearing yellow

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 8:27 pm 

Intresting indeed. Well first things first the mafia no longer exists that should make it easier to figure things out from here. I was a spy my goal is two fold but one of my objectives was to eliminate the lurking to protect a specific town asset that's been done now. The lurking was the name of the mafia.

Now it comes down to a game of who to trust

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 pm 

At this point, if the Mafia are all dead, the 3 remaining factions are Crew, 3rd party (the purple folks), and the Dead.

Minish has stated she can win with anyone. Mongoose, I'm not sure about, but his wincon appears to be town compatible. Numbers appears to have an anti-everyone-else wincon since his goal, based on what I've figured out from the things he's said is to kill KoD, which will kill everyone else.

The Dead cannot interact with living players, so everyone posting in the thread at this point is either town or possibly town-adjacent is what I figure.

I can't access Directly anymore, but most of the town are scientists. You should all try to do research. "I do research" should prompt something useful that you can use to unlock the next pieces of the puzzle to free KoD from the Void and make a town win possible.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 38  Next