It is currently Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 738 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:08 pm 

Identity: Chocobo
The Parade Train and the Stroller have collided! The Stroller was destroyed!

Normal Bowser jumps onto the Parade Train!

Standings

1. Turbo Pipes
2. Parade Train
3. Koopa Birdo
4. Green Kart
5. Waluigi Wing

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:39 pm 

Identity: Mayor
Grrrrrrrrrr. Both my Kart partner and ram partner dead! :cry::bang::ahem::cry: *looks at KoD*

Vote: RNGesus for killing choosing Aaarrrgh and only giving me crap items.

Vote: LoS for posting around deadline and not trying to save the investigator

Vote: Faerie for the same

Vote: Zinger for saying he'd prefer voting CL and never doing it (mind you, I don't want you do do it now).

Vote: Darkstar for being here around deadline and voting for Aaarrrgh despite the claim

That pretty much sums up my feelings.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:43 pm 

Skystone wrote:
The Parade Train and the Stroller have collided! The Stroller was destroyed!

Normal Bowser jumps onto the Parade Train!

Bowser! Hi, I'm Daisy! Delighted to have you on board. You're a heavy weight... great for ramming Mario of stage.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:53 pm 

Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
Believe me, if I knew anyone besides my kart buddy JD would have backed my CL play, I would have voted CL over aaarrgh in a heartbeat, but when I checked in (6.5 hours prior to deadline) the only choices on the table that had any support were Aargh, Dark, Faerie, and KoD. Of those four, Aaargh was the one I'd prefer for the lynch. Course, hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I had gone another way now, but at the time I made the best decision I could with the information I had.

I would still happily lynch CL today...

Also, Suss Dusky for suggesting I have ANYTHING to do with my kart buddy JD's murder. I am very upset about this.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:02 pm 

Also, shame on Aaarrrgh for waiting until LITERALLY 50 mins prior to deadline to claim an investigative role. He knew he was being fingered for a hanging all day and had been posting in thread. He should have claimed much much earlier, like around when he voted CL.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:08 pm 

Duskyblue wrote:
Bowser! Hi, I'm Daisy! Delighted to have you on board. You're a heavy weight... great for ramming Mario of stage.

Zinger2099 wrote:
Also, Suss Dusky for suggesting I have ANYTHING to do with my kart buddy JD's murder. I am very upset about this.

But like, not seriously sussing. Just a little fun foreplay sussing. I'd never suss you, Daisy.

Seriously, though... Your partner has been taken out AND my partner has been taken out... Who could want to give Luigi and Daisy grief?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:01 pm 

Did I suggest that? I guess indirectly. Can you confirm you did not read Aaarrrgh's claim until after deadline?

Leave my new Kart buddy alone!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:03 pm 

I can confirm the last time I saw the game thread at all before the deadline was when I made this post: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=27145&start=160#p698436

Scouts honour.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:10 pm 

Oh, and I hadn't seen my private chat with JD either, not that aaargh's claim was ever said in there but just in case you thought I was being slippery with my words or something.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:17 pm 

Hahaha :rofl:

I do feel your pain regarding dead Kart buddy. We must avenge their brutal murders! The Yoshi one was particularly vicious. If Monster was in this game, I'd say it was her work.

And... okay. That should cover it. In that case, consider yourself unvoted. ;)

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:54 pm 

Yeah, I promised JD in our chat after his demise that I'd find his killer and put two green shells through the back of their head, if you know my meaning.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:56 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: They/He
Hey Zinger, how can you put two green shells in the back of your own head? Was your partner becoming to suspicious of you?

For JD is in fact an odd choice for a kill, imo.

And dearest Daisy, I'm interested to see how that rainbow pans out in the end. Very interested indeed.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:13 pm 

That post REEKS of culpability, Silver. Might as well have come out and said "I did it, but you'll neva catch me coppa!!"

UNvote; vote: Silverfish

You're going down for the murder of JD.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:27 pm 

Well it's about TIME someone voted for me. I was starting to think my villanous ways were going unnoticed.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:38 pm 

But seriously, why poor numbers? I need answers. I had him pegged as upper town. My partner found him very not so town. This is enough that my isolated bubble believes there was a case for discord around him, and thus he should have been left alive.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:20 am 

JD is one of the stronger players in our community. It's possible someone took him down out of fear of his astounding deductive reasoning skills.

It's also possible your partner KoD took him down because, to quote KoD, "JD knows me too well" (paraphrased).

Simply put, if KoD is scum, JD is the first person who would figure it out, in all likelihood. But probably, KoD made you do the hit because he was afraid of someone tracking it back to him and he couldn't live with that stain on his Mario aura.

Don't "but seriously" me. I am being serious. I voted you because I seriously suspect you killed my kart bro, you mafia bastard.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:01 am 

Well, as much as the murderous villain in me would love to take credit for that, I can't. Besides, I never wanted to inflict real harm... just do some haunting and general nuisancery.

For whatever you deem it worth, having been in the unique position to have experienced my behind the scenes agony previously, I can confirm that I in fact took no action last night, because I have no actions that must be taken.

I'm a ghost, man. How would I pull off a kill like that anyway with my stumpy little arms? Wait no, bad reasoning. Apparently I can drive, so that would imply I have suitable motor control for such an operation. Oh well, I can't prove anything after all. Can you prove anything? Where were you when your "kart bro" was murdered? Surely you should have been at the kart with him. Or do you leave your kart bro to fend for himself all the time?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:15 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Duskyblue wrote:
Grrrrrrrrrr. Both my Kart partner and ram partner dead! :cry::bang::ahem::cry: *looks at KoD*

Vote: RNGesus for killing choosing Aaarrrgh and only giving me crap items.

Vote: LoS for posting around deadline and not trying to save the investigator

Vote: Faerie for the same

Vote: Zinger for saying he'd prefer voting CL and never doing it (mind you, I don't want you do do it now).

Vote: Darkstar for being here around deadline and voting for Aaarrrgh despite the claim

That pretty much sums up my feelings.

I just said as such but I unfortunately had something urgent come up before deadline and physically couldn't come on to vote. (And also CL is probably town).

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:28 am 

KoD is being uncharacteristically quiet. Guilt over shooting his waifu? Probably.

I'm willing to support a lynch for Silver, KoD, CL, or Tevish today. I believe we'll find both mafias among this group.

DuskyDaisy is lock town, and I've got good feelings about Legacy of Smiles and Faerie too.

Please, let's not leave this until the last minute this time, because yesterday I said I would support a CL vote but then things took too long to build steam and I didn't have an opportunity to back it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:57 am 

I don't know why you'd want a CL lynch. With a vote that went to RNGesus, it's clear the mafia didn't care about saving him. This would indicate he's not mafia, though the possibility of 3p remains. Still, I'd rather not deal with that possibility until we have an actual mafia flip.

I might support a Tevish lynch, but only with more data from Tevish. Of course I need my partner to be town, so that's out of the question. Dark and Dusky are okay for now. LoS is looking better, but still not great imo.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 738 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 37  Next