It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 39  Next
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:19 am 

PariahKing wrote:
I mean why is that even a vote worthy reason [added now: voting me for mentioning bussing]

It feels forced as hell

POLITICAN X HATES AMERICA AND PUSHED A CAT DOWN THE STAIRS, BUT Y RUNS A RESCUE SHELTER
its almost like context helps

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:22 am 

I am inclined to believe Dusky wrt to her saying she is not the source of controlling my vote since her vote is being affected by you PK. At first I felt she was just doing stuff to herself, after having done it to me, to further assert what she was saying towards me.

So, short of someone acting in the shadows, that just leaves me with Sky as the most likely to be the source of the vote control.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:27 am 

Skystone wrote:
PariahKing wrote:
I am actually haunter

Totally flabbergasted. Absolute madness.
lol

It was worth wasting mario time for this reaction

@kod re skystone: ehhhh, that's kind of a big if

This conversation kind of reminds me of your role in the mafia game where we had to keep zipper alive because game design demanded it

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:36 am 

I don't think I'm going to be particularly active tomorrow but before I sleep all day tomorrow:

There is no excuse to not vote for someone. There are several wagons and conflicting points of view and regardless of what you end up being persuaded by, if you show up and go, huh in have no real opinion on any wagon, I'm going to find that suspicious as hell.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:39 am 

Unrelated to anything but I think I'm going to permanently retire from mafia after this game, just don't have the time anymore

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:53 am 

Zipper was under threat.

The only one you could liken to that, for me, would be Arrgh, and I'm outright defending Arrgh vs defending Zipper for the sake of keeping Zipper in the game.

My approach to whoever used that ability on me is to find out who comes off as being the one who targeted me for it. I can eliminate Dusky thanks to you being the source of Dusky's vote being thrown else where as opposed to Dusky being the one to do it on purpose.

Sky, on the other hand, wants to throw the whole vote shenanigans at me even with my vote coming back to me. Dusky may have a similar position, but she definitely doesn't feel like the one who used the ability in the first place. In other words, she comes off as more genuine to me whereas Sky comes off as arguing with the behind the scenes knowledge regarding manipulating my vote and knowing what goes on there.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:57 am 

PaK makes a lot of sense, I think I've finally found a target I am comfortable with.

Unvote; vote: shockwave

@PaK: did you have anything to do with your own revival?

my ego sig

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:55 am 

It wasn't an ability that's part of my role.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:28 am 

PK - how much info have we gotten from lynches so far? Oh, yeah, with no flip, basically nothing. So, the only way we are getting any information is via discussion, something that Fred has not done all game.

So sure - if we lynch him, we get no info, but, we remove a player who has not said, well, anything, all game. If we lynch someone else, we get the same amount of actual info, but, still have active players.

And, while I think Fred is a great lynch target, you'll notice my vote is still on KoD.

If I missed a direct question, please let me know, and I'll be happy to answer it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:30 am 

WTF Haunter. That shouldn't be allowed! :rofl:

Regarding Fred: Jay pretty much said he poked him and would replace him if there was a replacement available, so I doubt he is secretly meddling.
(@Jay: You should totally ask Galen! ;) )

I am inclined to believe Dusky wrt to her saying she is not the source of controlling my vote since her vote is being affected by you PK. At first I felt she was just doing stuff to herself, after having done it to me, to further assert what she was saying towards me.

Hey now, I had control over vote, you would have voted yourself. ;)
Also, I am saddened to learn you think I would go to such lengths.

PK, any idea why your confuse would hit a random person? Is only the day (when dead) ability random, or both? (It would just seem really useless if always random, so I find that odd).
Or: Neo, any idea why it might not have hit you?

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:56 am 

I have no ability that I can trigger - as I said, it's just something that happens under the correct circumstances, so, I never actually target anything or anyone.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:48 am 

Alright Neo, thanks. The mystery remains.

On that note:
The proud owner of this Saurus has a chance to get this power multiplied next turn. Prepare yourself.

(This is not a role claim / not my card)

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:42 am 

@Neo: I'm assuming at some point we'll get flips, HW's role caused no flips that cycle, etc.

If we don't the game is pretty much unwinnable without like, a flip cop or something.

Like if we never got a flip thats an entire game of d1, like...I don't care how active everyone is, good luck figuring that out.

@Dusky: the alive ability is not random. The dead one is during the day and random. I'm imagining its random during the day when dead because haunter is a huge troll pokemon so

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:43 am 

To clarify more, I sent the name neo, and basically got a response like, are you trying to use your ability and I said yeah

It was not explained initially it was random when dead during the day

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:51 am 

Ah, I see now. That makes definitely more sense.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:58 am 

@Neo:

1) What do you think of the posts I made re: you before I made a wall about shock

2) Thoughts on shock

3) Fred is a viable lynch candidate because we only can progress from info gained in thread and his silence is unacceptable? Okay, if active players are the only source of information, why vote for KoD? I understand nuance and you're going to list actions x, y, z KoD has taken but the point I'm trying to make is saying Fred is a great lynch target is reductionist based on info he generates or doesn't generate alone. Like you want KoD dead despite him being a topic of conversation. There are more downsides to killing fred (pushing the time clock forward, less connections from killing a true inactive). You're literally just rolling dice.

In a vacuum he's better off removed from the game (in a perfect world, a vig target) but you're still using allocated resources.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:04 pm 

Like to make my point further: I think KoD is probably town, but (assuming we got a flip), if KoD/Fred were both town, we'd benefit more from lynching KoD than Fred. Because KoD has been connected to almost every player.

Fred dies, eh well he was inactive, can you really blame me for voting him, etc. It's like those games with a new or bad player who makes awful plays and the lynch is so free for scum that you can't hold anyone accountable. And that's a big problem for me: there's no consequences for how fred flips because you're "justified" based on the inactivity alone. That is not conducive to solving the game.

And I am aware you are voting KoD, I just really struggle to understand the mindset of flushing a whole cycle to kill an inactive.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:11 pm 

@Shock: who are you voting for and why

I would like to see you make a firm statement instead of lurk voting until the deadline

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:13 pm 

Rag: respond to recent events and give opinions on wagon, your vote, etc.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:35 pm 

PariahKing wrote:
Rag: respond to recent events and give opinions on wagon, your vote, etc.

Also Rag: And please answer my question (whether you used your ability N1 or not) or at least tell me you won't answer.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 768 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 39  Next