It is currently Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319 ... 420  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 am 
Conqueror of Eldangard

Identity: Male
... I vote for an immediate change of topic.
... what's everybody's favourite choice of emergency backup topic? Let's discuss.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 am 

Identity: human
Preferred Pronoun Set: he
Have you ever considered the factions of allegorical beings, and how our circumstancial emotianal states lead us to their beds?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:48 am 

TPmanW wrote:
... what's everybody's favourite choice of emergency backup topic? Let's discuss.

I recently bought a new 4 terabyte external hard drive and backed up my entire laptop's hard drive. The computer is something like four or five years old, and I have had no major problems with it, but especially after Orcish's recent computer troubles, I thought it could use a dedicated backup.

So that's my emergency backup topic.

:D

Have you ever considered the factions of allegorical beings, and how our circumstancial emotianal states lead us to their beds?

Nope, sure haven't.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:08 am 
Conqueror of Eldangard

You sound like a guy who would appreciate the Raw Shark Texts. Fascinating novel.

TPmanW wrote:

I recently bought a new 4 terabyte external hard drive and backed up my entire laptop's hard drive. The computer is something like four or five years old, and I have had no major problems with it, but especially after Orcish's recent computer troubles, I thought it could use a dedicated backup.

So that's my emergency backup topic.

Nope, sure haven't.

I used to back up story note documents, but differences between versions of MS Word led to problems. I really hate Microsoft.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:00 am 

Sometimes I feel like its OK to waste( my girlfriend wants to marry jack velvet) , especially when feeding three days old yogurt to babies.

Or is that wrong?

I did! I really sharked you.

-----

I feel as though(like), life would suck if you were in love with death.

-----

Discrimination is a wonderful concept.

What are the levels?

I wonder if the only way to hide is to tell jokes online...

"Why is my pitbull puking".

I always Google anything.

There should be a class for it!

Last edited by Lunar Mystic on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 am 
Conqueror of Eldangard

I feel as though(like), life would suck if you were in love with death.

Deadpool... well I don't know if he hates his life, but yeah, that bit gives him difficulty.
Thanos I don't think hates his life, but it doesn't seem like a very fulfilling life to live.
The two have quarrelled over the issue.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:42 am 

"Deadpool" is a term.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:47 am 

Sorry fir wasting space... I'm on a celly.

What " types" of "deadpools" are there?

I pick, ' reprobate minds'.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:54 am 
Conqueror of Eldangard

Deadpool has 3 main personalities*, so that's my answer.

*Are they full blown personalities? I am no expert.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:47 am 

I might be learning on my mental skin that I can't keep writing stories chronologically.

I find that writing chronologically is much easier. It's like speaking to an audience: you start at the beginning. It helps make sure your ducks are in a row and you're ramping up the tension properly.

Then again, I write as though I'm GMing, and my current project is a literal game, so it may not work in other contexts.

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:02 am 

If the main page is to be believed, happy birthday, Ruwin!

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:21 pm 

I should probably break out my external hard drive and back things up again. Granted, some of the more important files, like my stories, tend to live in distributed repositories that I push around to at least three computers, but photos don't usually get checked in.

I might be learning on my mental skin that I can't keep writing stories chronologically.

I let myself write notes where they would appear in the story, and replace them with full text when I get to it.

TPmanW wrote:
I used to back up story note documents, but differences between versions of MS Word led to problems. I really hate Microsoft.

My life got easier when I started writing everything in plain text files first, formatting as a last step. For this forum, I have a script that takes my text file and wraps lines in p tags, among other things. Granted, the fact that I use Vim for my day job might make a difference.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:41 pm 

Identity: Inertially male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Brentain wrote:
For this forum, I have a script that takes my text file and wraps lines in p tags, among other things.

That sounds hella handy.

To anybody reading this, including my future selves: have a good life!

My creative archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:43 pm 

If the main page is to be believed, happy birthday, Ruwin!

Happy birthday, Ruwin! I hope someone treats you to the cake of your choice!

:party:

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 pm 

Hehe, well, the main page is to be believed! Thanks Raven and OL. I might go out for some cake later, but being the quiet sort of person I am, I may just settle for an extra chocolate muffin. ;)

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:47 pm 

Happy birthday to you!

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 pm 

Hehe, well, the main page is to be believed! Thanks Raven and OL. I might go out for some cake later, but being the quiet sort of person I am, I may just settle for an extra chocolate muffin. ;)

At least put some sprinkles on it! :)

Also, since this seems relevant to certain people around these parts, beeble playmats are imminent!

http://www.threepointspublishing.com/pr ... gathering/

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:05 pm 
Conqueror of Eldangard

Brentain wrote:

TPmanW wrote:

My life got easier when I started writing everything in plain text files first, formatting as a last step. For this forum, I have a script that takes my text file and wraps lines in p tags, among other things. Granted, the fact that I use Vim for my day job might make a difference.

I just want to use headers for organizing my notes. I didn't think that was too much to ask for. :cry:

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:16 pm 

TPmanW wrote:

OpenOffice.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:08 pm 

Are Beebles always naked?

They're like an orgy!

Nakedness emphasizing calamity.

Last edited by Lunar Mystic on Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8398 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 313, 314, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319 ... 420  Next