It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:11 pm 

Identity: Male
15) On this plane, the full moon shines brightly enough to kill vampires. Tales recount times when even a crescent moon held such power.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:49 pm 

16) Legend says that you can tell a vampire by its reflection, which it will never cast in water or ice.

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 am 

17)Mirrors on this plane are made from highly polished obsidian or black marble. Vampires show up in these mirrors.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:10 am 

18) The polar bears are intelligent and live forever.

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:32 am 

19) They forge armours and utilise them as their souls.

My Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/Carliro

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:39 am 

20) Some say the bears used to be human, but traded their mortal forms for the power and immortality they have, but seldom seem to enjoy.

The Coalition/Phyrexian War Game Rises Again

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:59 pm 

21) In the vedalken civilization of Relasha, plans are being put in motion to relocate to the moon.
So basically this plane is Velnaria + Dark Tide + Dark Materials? Trippy.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:15 pm 

22) According to legend, the moon is the habitation of strange, long-eared moonfolk who have acted as teachers and guides for special vedalken, but most respected, non-vedalken scholarship rejects this idea.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:12 pm 

23) It has been observed that as the world below grows more lifeless, the moon is becoming increasingly vibrant.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 am 

24) The plane's name is Cletfard.
I think that one kind of got away on us. It started going in too many directions and was ripping at the seams. Since I think that specific plane was the problem, I'm going to try again and see if there's still interest in this thread.

1) The entire plane is a single gigantic building.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:29 am 

2) The world is being consumed by an eldritch abominatiom that lurks in the deepest levels, the levels known as the Crumbling Nether. The entire population of the plane is constantly climbing to higher levels of the building to escape annihilation.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:16 am 

3)Planeswalker won't planeswalk into the abomination, they might however reach a floor years before the normal polulation reaches it,leaving puzzling trinkets for the population to find.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:29 pm 

3) Travelling far enough north, east, south or west and you'll find yourself back where you started.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:49 pm 

5) The building was clearly not designed for human habitation.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:52 pm 

6) Each floor has at least one section of wall where water flows upward, like an inverted waterfall.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:44 pm 

7) By all appearances the building was constructed almost at random. Most areas of the building serve no clear purpose. Vast areas are sealed off by walls. Sometimes you'll find thirty identical rooms stacked on top of one another.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:47 pm 

8) Some duergar believe that ceilings and obstructions should be blasted away to facilitate faster climbing. Others oppose their actions, fearing for the structural integrity of the building.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:19 pm 

9) The tower climbers divide history into eras based on the predominate material of the tower around them. When they reach a level overwhelmingly composed of a single material it is declared a new age, the [material] age. Mixed material ages are given individualized names based on other criteria.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:02 pm 

10) Floors are gigantic in scale, with the bulk of all civilization, a massive number of sapient beings, existing at any one time on a mere five floors.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:43 pm 

11) The tower's civilization tends to congregate around part of the structure that allow them to traverse vertically. This is mostly because vertical movement is difficult and the rare structures that enable it are natural congregation points.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next