It is currently Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 454, 455, 456, 457, 458
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:06 pm 

Identity: Functionally male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
This week I hope not to score an average workday of 10 hours. But I know the odds ain't good.

To anybody reading this, including my future selves: have a good life!

My creative archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:34 pm 

Identity: Functionally male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
I would like to thank all the excellent people that have shared this place with me.

I love you all.

To anybody reading this, including my future selves: have a good life!

My creative archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:55 pm 

I would like to thank all the excellent people that have shared this place with me.

I love you all.

Hugs, buddy!

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:45 pm 

Identity: Human
:fear:

Sorry, all, I just died sometime in the last month and change. I didn't mean to make you worry, I've just been... completely and utterly drained. Even the things I'm doing as "entertainment" lately have just felt like killing time, like, "a am going to play a game now, and it just happens to be this game," rather than actually enjoying it. Same with the shows I've been re-watching and a fair amount of webcomics I've read in the interval.

As Barinellos said, I happened to get lucky and had no major losses through the freeze, though it was still understandably stressful as I kind of kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. Apparently we will be getting a payment for the days our office was closed, though it does not apply for any days of PTO you already had off, which includes 2 days which I had originally blocked out to take my mom for eye surgery (she rescheduled), so :thbbbt:

And I don't want to... I don't know, add to anyone else's frustrations, but I'm having very much the opposite problem as Huey right now, working too many 10-hour days in a row with no lunch breaks. I don't have any energy to do anything because I'm only home for like half an hour before the sun sets and I head off to bed in the vain hope that maybe, just maybe, I won't wake up more spent than I am right then.

Of course, I sympathize with Raven's plights as well, and wish him (and anyone else who may be having issues) well. I have been blessed by whatever dark elder gods there are out there with many a kind and caring friend, even as I retreated into myself for several weeks, and I love each and every one of you.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 454, 455, 456, 457, 458