It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:26 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 12:49 pm 

There are five legendary creatures in the Five Worlds set, each costing 3 mana in the character's home worlds' colors. Each is supposed to either have his/her/its homeworld mechanic, or interact with it.

Antarin Core
Legendary Creature - Elemental Avatar M
Whenever a card is put on the bottom of your library from your graveyard, choose one —
* Draw a card.
* Put two +1/+1 counters on Antarin Core.
* Antarin Core deals 3 damage to target creature.
1/3
{Antarin}

Goras Farseer
Legendary Creature - Dwarf Wizard M
When Goras Farseer enters the battlefield, oracle up to five times. (To oracle, look at the top card of your library. You may exile it as a vision.)
Spells you cast cost less for each of your visions that shares at least one card type with the spell. (Artifact, creature, enchantment, instant, land, planeswalker, sorcery, and tribal are card types.)
1/3
{Erealan}

Grand Hierarch Syaren
Legendary Creature - Zombie Cleric M
At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent loses life equal to the number of cards bound to Grand Hierarch Syaren, you gain that much life, and Syaren deals that much damage to target creature.
: Syaren binds another target creature you control. (Exile it bound to this creature until this creature leaves the battlefield.)
1/3
{Kiress}

Ineskes, High Experimenter
Legendary Creature - Vedalken Wizard M
At the beginning of your upkeep, you lose 2 life and draw a card.
You don't lose the game for having 0 or less life.
Fateful hour - At the beginning of your upkeep, if you have 5 or less life, draw two cards, then distribute X +1/+1 counters among any number of target creatures, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
2/2
{Zetasyn}

Yeskor of Karadruum
Legendary Creature - Cat Shaman M
Vigilance
Whenever a creature you control dies, you may put two +1/+1 counters on Yeskor of Karadruum.
Remove a +1/+1 counter from Yeskor: Regenerate Yeskor.
2/2
{Coltrorr}
(I'm not happy with Yeskor. He's kind of a victim of Coltrorr's focus shifting away from a sacrifice mechanic, and I don't really want to give him a sacrifice ability. But if I give him a Mournrites ability, I'd feel the need to either give the Antarin Core a mergeback ability or take away - probably - Ineskes's Fateful hour ability to have a cycle that isn't too lopsided.)

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:07 am 

Identity: Male
I suggest having Syarem only damage creatures your opponents control, or having the damage be optional.

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 pm 

Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I think I can get away with "At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent loses life equal to the number of cards bound to Grand Hierarch Syaren, you gain that much life, and Syaren deals that much damage to up to one target creature."

Like this post