It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Which contestant should win Pro Tour YMTC 5?
Poll ended at Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:44 pm
Libe 63%  63%  [ 15 ]
OlahZep 38%  38%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 24
Total voters : 24
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 pm 
YMtC Idol Winner

Welcome to the fifth season of Pro Tour: You Make the Card! This is your annual opportunity to put your fantasy fantasy card design skills to the test for a chance at internet immortality. Over the next several months, this competition will push you to be the best designer you can be to see which of you can join the ranks of YMTC legends.

Logistics

Finalists

Pairings

Finals Criteria

Q's Links
Pro Tour YMTC 5 Archive

Last edited by Q is 564453 on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 pm 
YMtC Idol Winner

Libe has been a juggernaut of You Make the Card since 2006. In his twelve years on the forums, he’s competed in many contests, winning many of them. I even remember he won more instances of my own 30-minute contests on the old forums than any other user (and there were roughly 100 of those).

A couple of adjectives I would use to describe Libe’s design style are elegant and subtle. He excels at finding nuances that open design space just enough to get people excited about them. His cards almost always look printable, and their flavor is usually simple, but strong. Sawtooth Interrogator and Kaleidoscopic Images are a couple of his designs from this year’s Pro Tour that displayed these aspects.

Sawtooth Interrogator

Kaleidoscopic Images

Libe is no stranger to innovation, either. One of the splashiest designs of the Pro Tour was Libe’s submission from the planeswalker round. Carthin the Visionary is a planeswalker with no abilities that add or remove counters as part of their activation cost – they all have an activation cost of . This feat of brilliance earned him first place that round. You can see Carthin the Visionary below.

Carthin the Visionary

Sometimes the simplistic nature of his cards can be his downfall, however, and the innovation doesn’t always resonate with everyone. Ganbirrung’s Scale and Trust but Verify were a couple of his cards that struggled this year.

Ganbirrung’s Scale

Trust but Verify

In all of his years of impressive card design and contest wins, the Pro Tour Champion remains a title that has eluded him. Has his finals submission done enough to allow Libe to join the ranks of YMTC legend?

Libe’s Finale Submission

Q's Links
Pro Tour YMTC 5 Archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:43 pm 
YMtC Idol Winner

Not if OlahZep has anything to say about it! OlahZep is something of a mystery to these forums. A self-proclaimed newcomer to the forums and to card design contests, many of his designs over the course of the contest have been of far higher quality than one would expect of a newcomer. They have been so strong, in fact, that he felled two of YMTC’s titans in the Top 8 — Riorvard and Shaz. His strength seems to lie in simple, elegant designs. A couple of his cards that demonstrated these strengths are Bitter Demise and Creeping Bog.

Bitter Demise

Creeping Bog

The paradigm of OlahZep’s work is Lurking Baloth. It was beautifully elegant and simple, and yet provided an eye-opening perspective on how mana can be used in the game of Magic. Lurking Baloth earned high marks from many of the judges and is a big part of what got him through to the Top 8.

Lurking Baloth

However, OlahZep hasn’t been able to fully mask his greenness to the forums. Sometimes his cards proved too simple, and other times quite inelegant. Twisted Manipulation and Evolving Ooze struggled a bit more than his earlier submission in the open-entry rounds.

Twisted Manipulation

Evolving Ooze

Can OlahZep defy the odds and fell yet another titan in his quest to claim the title of Pro Tour Champion? It all comes down to his finals submission!

OlahZep’s Finale Submission

Q's Links
Pro Tour YMTC 5 Archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:43 pm 
YMtC Idol Winner

Now it’s time for the community to decide who will be the fifth person to crowned Pro Tour Champion! Will Libe finally claim the prize he’s been seeking for years, or will beginner’s luck favor OlahZep? Please cast your vote for the person you feel should win the contest. Voting will close on 12/10/2018. As always, I'll be holding my vote in case a tiebreak is needed.

Congratulations to our finalists, Libe and OlahZep, and good luck to you both!

Q's Links
Pro Tour YMTC 5 Archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:06 pm 
YMtC Champ '15

Q: I enjoyed the writeups. I want to thank you for taking the time and effort of hosting.

Olah: Best of luck, my foe. May the best kraul-lover win.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:34 pm 

This is gonna be close

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:26 pm 

Crucius v. Gix
Crucius is a newcomer, but a farily strong one. There's just one problem... Crucius is believed to be a Planeswalker! The effect does resonate with him, but... I mean it's a command zone Mycosynth Lattice. I'd rather some sort of spreading effect, something that properly represents the ether-liches, the exile, something. It's good, but not great. I'd stick him in the Zone, since Lattice is such an insane combo enabler, but I wouldn't like it.
Gix is one of M:tG's last unprinted titans of the storyline. He's an incredibly challenging design that OlahZep decided to take on... and I think OlahZep did well. Beyond well, in fact. While I'm not a fan of the title or flavor text, the mechanical end of the text box... that is the perfect Gix, representing almost perfectly his conversion of Mishra and his general modus operendi of sleepers and conversion. I also really like that as a Yawgmoth-era phyrexian hunter of Planeswalkers, he has the same stats as a Phyrexian Negator. I'd absolutely main Gix as a commander, the value potential is insane without being broken.
Advantage: OlahZep

Signature Spells 1
The Crucius spell is pretty bog standard. It's a Diabolic Tutor+ in its intended commander, or outside of it a sidegrade to Diabloic. Diabolic isn't a great card, but artifact stuff is always... dangerous. Reshape is a potentially powerful ability, and I feel like it should exile (like Jump-Start) rather than leave it in the GY to be spammed (like Retrace). I play a lot of commander, and this will never, ever be run fairly: you'll break it or cut it.
The Gix spell is very on point. Unlike with Gix himself I love the Flavor Text, and once again the mechanics are on point for the character. It's basically "Clone your own creature" which would be a little weak at 4 mana, but the extra interaction with ETBs, death triggers, and general GY play pushes it over the top into the certainly commander playable. Not top-tier, it's sort of on the level with Evil Twin... but you know what I run Evil Twin.

Eternal Card
Divulge is really weird. It's sort of discard, but sort of not because if your opponent can use it before you do, it's like it never even happened? I feel like this will mostly get used to snatch Force of Will, but at two mana, would any legacy player actually use it over Thoughtsieze. In its natural habitat of commander, it seems like a really fun card... but it's also kind of terrible since you almost certainly won't get the benefit unless you take something you can use RIGHT NOW. I'd rather see this cost a mere :b: for Legacy, or cost :2::b: or more and give you sole play-the-card rights or force all players to exile (creating a pile of available cards) for commander.
False Life isn't great either. It's a nice effect, but it's 4 mana. 4 mana effects don't see play in Legacy, especially not when they're do-nothing on their own. It could see a little more play in Commander, moving the Flash-Hulk combo out of blue and into black, accessing it in more decks... but Flash-Hulk isn't exactly healthy, and even if it were, the fact that this costs a full 2 more than Flash has some effect of killing the "gotta go fast" combo. Outside of Hulk, I don't see much use to paying 4 mana to get use out of an ETB that's already in your hand; it should tutor a creature, chuck it onto the field, and force you to immediately sacrifice it, letting you pull the effect you NEED RIGHT NOW out of your 100 card singleton library; at 4 mana that's kind of fair for a format that allows Demonic Tutor. And yes it works with death triggers too (or both) but I'd rather run a card that does more for me like Ashnod's Altar.
Advantage: Libe, but neither is really great.

Newcomer
Brynjar is clean, simple, and very flavorful. He's the dwarf commander we deserve... but maybe not the one we need. He doesn't really support Dwarf tribal like you'd want out of a new dwarf legend (but then, we do have Depala) and he doesn't give Defender tribal its most important trait -- the ability to attack! Even an expensive activated ability to send your defenders into the fray for one turn would be good enough. The trigger is odd. I'd rather "Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control, you may put a creature card with defender from your hand onto the battlefield, blocking that creature".
Asperos is inventive and new, but... the deck it supports is go-wide counters-on-tokens which is an annoying deck to run in meatspace, and naming the Commander Tax feels really bad. The better template would be to give Asperos an activated ability usable from the command zone, like Eminence commanders or Derevi, Empyrial Tactician
Advantage: Libe. I'd run Asperos before I'd run Brynjar, but Brynjar is the less technically flawed card.

Newcomer's Power
Brynjar's Artisan feels really clunky. It's 3 mana with chaff stats, and the Brynjar deck has (so far) no innate access to Rolling Stones like Neo-Arcades does. Plus, it doesn't have Defender itself, so it can't be cheated in by Brynjar, won't draw a card off arcades, doesn't feed counts-defenders effects... you get the idea. It's an easy cut.
Asperos's Influence is a 4-mana do-nothing enchantment. You really, really don't want to spend 4 mana on a do-nothing. Granted, in heavy counter scenarios, you can drop it first main and immediately get value on the attack. The two triggers also feel disconnected; Asperos himself ties them together, but this really, really won't be used outside the Asperos deck because the deck that wants to gain life and the deck that wants to stack counters are very different decks.
Advantage: Libe. Artisan is deeply flawed and balanced like Standard pack-filler, but it's more of a real card.

Commander Staple
Regalia is wrong on three levels. First, attire these days means equipment, so that's a flavor miss. Second, how much life do you gain? Equal to the number of colors shared? That's the only "that much" I can see but it's not a normally counted factor, so that's a gameplay strike against. And lastly, paying :4: for a 1-mana generating rock, even an any-color rock, is behind the curve enough that it's an immediate cut. For your mana rocks in commander you want 2-cost and under, 3 cost any color with an upside, or 4+ cost only if it makes more than one mana and comes in untapped. Regalia has failed, and will not be run in any of my commander decks.
Command Tether, on the other hand, is pretty solid. It's a Commander's Sphere replacement that trades general utility for some cool synergies. I'd windmill slam this card for poor Elenda, the Dusk Rose or any other commander that actually wants a death trigger and thus can't normally be tossed into the command zone. Not to mention into fragile and/or mission critical commanders like Muldrotha or Mizix that like catching death and I need on the board. My one gripe is I wish it just sacrificed itself; getting a commander recursion engine with it would be hard enough at that, making it exile is safer, but a little less interesting. Still, it would find a home in some decks

The score stands at 3-3... but Libe won the bouts where I was choosing the least flawed card, not one I actually liked or wanted. My vote goes to OlahZep.

The Coalition/Phyrexian War Game Rises Again

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:41 pm 

Quick Notes:

Libe

Machine Mastery
  • Crucius, Perfection Seeker: This reads as very powerful.
  • Crucius's Obsession: Wish Reshape exiled after the first cast from your graveyard.
  • Divulge: This is the most balanced and my favorite design of this deck.
  • Overall: My overall concern is power level knowing that 'artifact matters' has historically been too powerful.
Tactical Superiority
  • Brynjar, the Cloistered King: Weird wording - "Whenever a creature attacks you or a planeswalker you control" is probably correct. Like the design overall.
  • Brynjar's Artisan: Like this card a lot - makes sense with Brynjar.
  • Refractory Regalia: The triggered ability is difficult to parse - do you gain life for each shared color with the commander's color identity? Less cohesive with theme of deck.
  • Overall: Like this deck the most of Libe's two - though would have liked to see a defender or card with backup, just out of curiosity.

OlahZep

Dimir Deck
  • Gix, the Reshaper: Like how it utilizes the "dies" trigger in an interesting way. Flavor is a bit on the nose.
  • Gix's Experimentation: This is my favorite design of this deck. It's flavorful and well-designed.
  • False Life: Not sure I like the reference to evoke... would much rather have it written out.
  • Overall: This deck's concept is probably my favorite among them, but the flavor was lacking.
Selesnya Deck
  • Asperos, the Bestower: This design does a lot - too much, maybe. Like the "fixed evoke cost" part of the design.
  • Asperos's Influence: I understand this design in context of Asperos, but feel like it doesn't do enough without him.
  • Command Tether: I believe this design would be automatically included in every commander deck for the lifetime of the format. As such, it might be too efficient.
  • Overall: For as great as the Dimir Deck is, I believe this deck was much worse. If the namestake enchantment had a bit more playability, I feel like it could have been more cohesive.

Considering all designs and the above comments, I believe Libe edges OlahZep for me.
Both of Libe's decks were cohesive and well-thought with flavor and unique gameplay.

It was a very well-fought competition, OlahZep. Regardless the outcome, keep sharing your excellent designs!

Best,
BelangiaJo.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:47 am 

Libe:
First, let me thank the designer for putting together a preface for the decks. It tells you about the Commander Product they are appearing in, so you get some extra context. That's a nice touch. I especially love Machine Mastery's tag "There is a tool for every situation", which tells you just about EVERYTHING you need to know about the deck in just 7 words. However, I feel like for as great as these things are, you kind of hung yourself too. Kelex the Collector is a fantastic name, and I wish I saw this character. The worse sin here is telling us about a mechanic (Backup) without telling us what that mechanic is. This false expectation now does the opposite of Machine Mastery, and leaves me guessing as to what the theme of that deck really is.

Crucius, Perfection Seeker:
A 5/5 flyer for 5 that turns all your stuff into artifacts. I guess that's good. I have to admit that I don't "get" artifacts, but I know they are historically powerful. This seems to be a combo piece emore than anything, which is not really where I prefer my Commanders to be. I like Commanders that change how the game is played, or are effecient beaters, or are repeatable casters of an effect. This doesn't seem to do any of those things.

Crucius's Obsession:
Diabolic Tutor for Artifacts. So, combined with Crucius himself, and you get a Diabolic Tutor that can't find instants or sorceries. Not a huge fan. The Reshape ability, however, seems off. I really think this should be exiling itself after being used once. However, outside that, I really do like how you can use Reshape to turn artifacts into future spells. Not sure this is the best card to promote this ability with, and the ability should be a bit different, but I do like where it's going in this kind of deck.

Divulge:
I really like Divulge. Actually, if anything, I think this is the card that should've had Reshape (in the "exile after cast from graveyard" version). Other people are clearly missing some things in this card. For one, you're playing it in the artifact deck, which means you probably have more mana than most players early on, which means you very well MIGHT be able to cast something right away! Divulge also works much later into the game, because of that ability to immediately cast something you take away, and because players in Commander are much less likely to empty their hands each turn. Finally, you're forgetting the multiplayer nature of Commander - you might not be able to cast the spell right away, but the player next to you might! You can strike a deal with them to give them the spell instead of giving it to the player that needs it most. Fiendishly clever design.

Brynjar, the Cloistered King:
I really like this card, probably for all the wrong reasons. We've seen cards that attack and bring friends, so why not a defensive version? It's neat how this can, theoretically, throw down a TON of defenders from your hand if your opponent attacks with lots - this card is something of a mana-cheater's dream! Is it actually good? Who knows? Probably not, since you'd want access to more colours to have an effective Defenders-win deck. But it does get me excited to try.

Brynjar's Artisan:
A serviceable Rare. Not sure this is a premier card to show off, as it seems more like something that just helps make the deck tick rather than anything. Not having Defender is actually a big knock against it, as it doesn't get to combo off his king's ability (you can't cheat this in one turn, grab something else, and now have something else to cheat in next turn).

Refractory Reagalia:
So you can gain either 1 or 2 life per spell in this deck, but you really want it in a different 5-colour commander deck. Right? Again, I feel like your intro to the decks kind of hung yourself here, because I feel no connection at all to this as a reason for buying this deck, and this isn't a good card to show off from the product line as something to get me excited about for Commander. It doesn't do anything for this deck, and still doesn't do much even in other decks outside a dedicated lifegain deck.

Libe Overall:
There's a lot of cards here that seem to be a "well, Commander decks need to have a card like this" cards, rather than "get excited to play Commander!" cards. Divulge is a cool card; and not just because it'd be "too dangerous to print in Standard". Divulge could cost 3 cmc and I'd still be just as excited to play it in Commander. Brynjar is also exciting, and definitely seems to change how your game is played, so feels like a Magic Commander to me. However, the rest just don't hit the right notes.

----------------------------

OlahZep:
Interesting; two-colour Commander product? Libe's had a two-colour one in it, but it seemed just to be something they were doing, and not a theme. Saying "this Commander set is on Ravnica" is solidly committing you to two-colours. It's also, sadly, a little uninspired, because we're already back there for the 3rd time, so I don't think a re-re-return is necessary. Still, that's a sales thing, not a card design thing, so let's move on.

Gix, the Reshaper:
Scary card. Very scary card. Sacrificial abilities on their own are potent, and this, at the very least, doubles the effectiveness of any cards that you play that self-sacrifice. Adding Menace to the tokens gives you an extra reason to keep them around too, just in case. However, this does tick the boxes for me on what a Commander does, and this absolutely changes the way the game plays. Plus, it's not like we haven't seen strong Commanders before. This might be too strong, but if it is, it shouldn't be back-breakingly too strong. One thing I would change would be to have it give Horrors you control Menace, rather than tokens. You have a "tokens are Horrors" theme going on already, and that's cool (especially because you can put some Horror tokens into the product that players can use right away for their copies), but it'd be nice to give that tribe some love. Blue/Black would definitely care more about Horrors than tokens, which are cared about more by green and white. Speaking of; what's Gix doing on Ravnica? This card makes me think you didn't mean "Dimir Deck" - you just used to describe the colours. This isn't Dimir at all.

Gix's Experimentation:
Eww, gross. But also cool. And works amazingly well next to Gix himself. On it's own, it's a Mirror Image for 1 more mana, but it puts the mirrored card into the graveyard (which can be very useful), and alongside Gix you get three copies. So yeah, very cool. Again though, not at all "Dimir". Could probably be Uncommon.

False Life:
Ahh! It's Flash! At sorcery speed.... and in black.... and using an old keyword? This card is not doing too much on its own, and feels like it's doing it in the most confusing way possible. I'm guessing this is the "too dangerous to print" card, but I'm honestly not sure it is. I do like how this plays with Gix around, especially because you get to keep the token copy he makes. I also do agree that this makes more sense in black, though it feels like something a Green-Blue-Black biomancer would put together as a "look! I've created life!" while a respectable life mage looks on in disgust as the create is born, ages, and dies before its eyes.

Asperos, the Bestower:
I guess Evoke is a think across all your products, which does justify the last card a bit more, and showcases how each colour might use Evoke differently. A description of this being the case would be appreciative, because otherwise I'm somewhat forced to look at that ability in a vacuum. I'm not sure I understand what's going on with the Evoke cost on this. It's a very powerful cast (team gets +1/+1, and if Asperos stays out, it's like they all have Armadillo Cloaks), and much, much weaker Evoke. What I really don't understand, though, is how the last ability works. Is it saying that if you Evoke this, it doesn't increase the cost of Commander tax? Like your Commander doesn't count as dying for the purposes of how much more it costs on successive turns? Or is it saying that the Commander Tax doesn't get counted when you Evoke this, so you can always Evoke it for regardless of how many times your Commander died? I honestly don't know. I think this idea could've been better described.

Asperos's Influence:
This card is really strong when you have Asperos out, or even evoked him out for the turn, since your team can attack a bit bigger. But getting "a bit bigger" each turn isn't really as Commander as "everyone gets insanely big right now" like with Valor in Akros paired with the plentiful "make lots of tokens" Commander decks. Gaining 5 life to draw a card is also a big ask for 4cmc, and also doesn't function unless Asperos stays on the field. The card seems neat, but it'd likely be one of the first cards I'd cut from the deck, so this isn't a good spot to put a featured deck card.

Command Tether:
Simple-ish, and functional-ish. It's a fine rate for a mana rock, and being able to keep your commander alive from destroy or sacrifice effects is potent. However, the card really pulls players in two directions. They want to tap it to have access to the mana, but they also want to not tap it in order to keep their Commander's alive "just in case". It's a good card, because you should use one ability early in the game, and one ability late in the game, but it's still an odd feeling. Also, I feel like this card should've been in the Gix deck.

OlahZep Overall:
The Gix deck is a pretty potent submission. It's cool, flavourful, captures the imagination. It's almost everything I want in a Commander product. Asperos, meanwhile, feels hollow. The Commander itself is good, and the mana rock is fine, but I'm not feeling much connection to a total product. Slapping the Dimir and Selesnya tags on it hurts the product more than helps.

Yarium's Pick

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 am 
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion

Preferred Pronoun Set: they
I vote we give the title to razorborne.

:duel:

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 am 
YMtC Idol Winner

razorborne wrote:

You already have the title. So no.

Q's Links
Pro Tour YMTC 5 Archive

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:36 am 
YMtC Champ '08

This one is super tough to choose.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 am 
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion

razorborne wrote:

You already have the title. So no.

woooooooooow I see how it is

The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:45 am 
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion

alright, let's judge some things. the format of this criteria makes comparing like with like a bit difficult because we have branching connections between cards and multiple cards in certain classes, but I'll do my best.

returning legend

returning legend's toy

new legend

new legends' toys

the broken card

mana source

Verdict

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:52 am 

Identity: and nobody gets hurt
i vote we give the title to razorborne

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:07 pm 

I think I'm just ranking the cards and picking the one that averages higher, let's see:
Spoiler

EDIT: Missed that the commanders need to be the flagship commanders, dropping asperos and brinjar's by 1.

Last edited by Hello World on Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:23 pm 
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion

also Libe I want you to know I respect the boldness of trying to get credit for a mechanic you didn't actually bother designing. didn't affect my analysis, but dropping in "this deck ntroduces the Backup mechanic (which is not featured among these preview cards)." was a spicy move none the less.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:10 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Cards I Like
Divulge: I'm always a fan of casting my opponents' stuff, and I like the minigame this creates, where everyone is highly incentivized to cast the exiled card first.
Gix, the Reshaper: This is a really fun sounding build-around-me commander. Definitely the kind of "kill on sight" commander that can produce absurd amounts of value, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
Gix's Experimentation: This is a neat Clone variant that works well with EtB/death triggers.

Cards I Don't Like
Crucius's Obsession: I hate the repetitive gameplay that retrace makes, and this might actually be worse. That fact that it's a tutor doesn't help.
Asperos, the Bestower: This card has too much text. I feel like it could be cleaned up a bit by replacing the last two lines with ": Put Asperos onto the battlefield from the command zone, then sacrifice it. Activate this ability only any time you could cast a sorcery." But even then, this doesn't really inspire me.
Asperos's Influence: I don't like how disjointed this card feels, even though both abilities reference Asperos.

I'm not a big fan of either contestant's second deck. The Crucius and Gix decks have some really interesting designs in them, though. In the end, I like the Gix designs more, so I'm giving this to OlahZep. Libe, as always, has some very clean designs, and I love Divulge, but overall I think OlahZep's performance here was stronger.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:48 pm 

Also, let me remind you that the mana rock is supposed to be in every deck in the product, and since there are going to be 4 decks it is reasonable to assume that the regalia is also found in some 3-colors decks.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:55 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Also, let me remind you that the mana rock is supposed to be in every deck in the product.

I'm not sure that's true. It's not explicitly stated in the criteria, and one of the examples (Command Beacon) was only printed in one deck.

Like this post