It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:57 pm 

Last collection of cards barring changes to posted cards. There's at least one set of changes still upcoming.

Feedback Control
Enchantment - Aura (R)
Enchant permanent
You control enchanted permanent.
At the beginning of your upkeep, enchanted permanent deals 1 damage to its owner.
{Antarin}

Gray Eminence
Creature - Human Cleric (R)
Deathtouch
Gray Eminence has protection from the colors of other permanents you control.
"A’Klamarr’s rule was thought to be eternal, but then he showed weakness. My rule shall not even be visible."
2/2
{Kiress}

Mirage Phoenix
Creature - Phoenix (R)
Flying, haste, vigilance
Mergeback, Put Mirage Phoenix from your graveyard on the bottom of your library: Put a 4/4 blue, red, and white Phoenix Illusion creature token with flying named Phoenix Mirage onto the battlefield.
4/4
{Antarin}

Ogshka Blood Channeler
Creature - Leech Druid Shaman (R)
Pay 1 life: Add one mana of any color to your mana pool. Activate this ability no more than twice each turn.
2/2
{Coltrorr}

Tainted Phelddagrif
Creature - Phelddagrif (R)
: Regenerate Tainted Phelddagrif. You lose 1 life and each opponent gains 1 life.
: Put a +1/+1 counter on Tainted Phelddagrif. Each opponent puts a 2/2 green and blue Hippo creature token onto the battlefield.
: Tainted Phelddagrif gains flying until end of turn. Each opponent may draw a card.
4/4
{Zetasyn}

Terrillian Sage
Creature - Elf Druid (U)
When Terrillian Sage enters the battlefield, oracle. (Look at the top card of your library. You may exile it as a vision.)
You may play land cards among your visions.
1/3
{Erealan}

Twin Maws
Creature - Wurm (R)
Trample
Mournrites — When Twin Maws enters the battlefield, if there are three or more creature cards in your library, put a 6/6 green Wurm token with trample onto the battlefield.
6/6
{Coltrorr}

Urban Bustle
Enchantment (R)
Each land has “Whenever this land becomes tapped, it deals 1 damage to you, and target opponent gains 1 life.”
{Kiress}

Architects of Federis
Creature - Vedalken Wizard (R)
When Architects of Federis enters the battlefield, oracle. (Look at the top card of your library. You may exile it as a vision.)
Each instant or sorcery spell you cast that shares a color with one of your visions has conspire. (As you cast the spell, you may tap two untapped creatures you control that share a color with it. When you do, copy it and you may choose new targets for the copy.)
3/3
{Erealan}

Eternal Maw
Creature - Wurm (R)
Trample
If Eternal Maw would be destroyed, sacrifice a creature instead. If you do, remove all damage from Eternal Maw.
6/6
{Coltrorr}

Ineskes's Summons
Enchantment (R)
You may cast creature cards as though they had flash.
Creature spells you cast cost 1 less to cast.
The threat of the approaching moon brought about the meeting of Zetasyn’s finest minds.
{Zetasyn}

Nullfires
Instant (R)
Nullfires deals X damage to each attacking or blocking creature target player controls.
Attacking or blocking creatures you control get +X/+0 until end of turn.
{Antarin}

Soulmaster Lich
Creature - Zombie Wizard (R)
When Soulmaster Lich enters the battlefield, you may return target creature card with bound from your graveyard to the battlefield. If you do, you may have Soulmaster Lich bind that creature. (Exile it bound to this creature until this creature leaves the battlefield or your control.)
“Mastery of the necromantic arts is not achieved until you know through which method any part of the soul can be made to survive death.”
—Grand Hierarch Syaren

3/3
{Kiress}

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:02 pm 

Identity: Male
TAINTED

PHELDDAGRIF

YESSSS

Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:57 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
"if there are three or more creature cards in your library"...surely you mean GRAVEYARD?
Also, on Eternal Maw, why doesn't it have "Sack a creature: Regenerate Eternal Maw"

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:26 pm 

"if there are three or more creature cards in your library"...surely you mean GRAVEYARD?

Yeesh. I keep doing that. :doh:

Also, on Eternal Maw, why doesn't it have "Sack a creature: Regenerate Eternal Maw"

That ability started out a bit more of a liability, but a couple of changes turned it into near-regeneration accidentaly (regeneration technically is still different). I'll have to decide whether to go back or go regeneration fully.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:39 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Knight Otu wrote:

That ability started out a bit more of a liability, but a couple of changes turned it into near-regeneration accidentally (regeneration technically is still different). I'll have to decide whether to go back or go regeneration fully.

As currently worded, the ability is less of a liability than regeneration as regeneration would tap Eternal Maw.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:36 pm 

Knight Otu wrote:

That ability started out a bit more of a liability, but a couple of changes turned it into near-regeneration accidentally (regeneration technically is still different). I'll have to decide whether to go back or go regeneration fully.

As currently worded, the ability is less of a liability than regeneration as regeneration would tap Eternal Maw.

That's exactly what I'm meaning (no longer a liability compared to older wordings, and current wording different from regeneration), though I guess it didn't come across in my wording.

Like this post