It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:24 am 
YMtC Champ '12

Leftovers
Enchantment (U)
Whenever a creature you control dies, create a Food token. (It's an artifact with ", , Sacrifice this artifact: You gain 3 life.")
"Too much of a good thing? Have you heard of
tomorrow?"
—Grayson, to his sister

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:13 am 

Misfire -
Instant | R
Counter target spell. If only was spent to cast this spell, draw a card. If only was spent to cast this spell, that spell's controller exiles cards from the top of their library until they exile a nonland card. They may cast it without paying its mana cost. Then they put the exiled cards on the bottom of their library in a random order. If both and were spent to cast this spell, Misfire deals 2 damage to that spell's controller.

Last edited by BelangiaJo on Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:40 am 

Nix Paradox
Creature - Paradox
Nix Paradox does not exist. (This creature attacking, blocking, tapping, untapping, activating or triggering an ability, or entering or leaving the battlefield does not cause abilities to trigger and it cannot be targeted. Spells and abilities do not count it towards the number of creatures on the battlefield. It can still be blocked.)
What cannot be, definitely must.
3/4

This sounded less silly in my head, and would require more errata still.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:45 am 

Opening Salvo
:1::u::r:
Instant
If this spell is the first spell you've cast this game, you may cast it without paying its mana cost.
Opening Salvo deals 2 damage to each opponent, each creature you don't control, and each planeswalker you don't control. If no mana was spent to cast it, draw a card. Otherwise, untap up to three lands.

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:02 am 

My last card should have said "without paying its mana cost" and the quote should have been from Aurelia, not Razia.

Pincer Movement
Enchantment
Whenever two or more creatures you control block the same creature, those creatures you control gain double strike until end of turn.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:24 pm 

Questionable Motives
:2::u::b:
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant Player
Flash
Instant and Sorcery spells enchanted player casts gain "Any creatures that are the target of this spell get -3/-3 until end of turn."

I have a blog. I review anime, and sometimes related media, with an analytical focus.

I'm a (self) published author now! You can find my first book, The Accursed, on Amazon as an ebook or a paperback!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:20 pm 

Regional Governor
Creature — Human Adviser
At the beginning of each upkeep, if you control three or more tapped Advisers, create a 1/1 white Soldier creature token.
:t:: Scry 1.
1/3

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:17 pm 

Silent Hymn
:u::w:
Enchantment
Silent Hymn enters the battlefield with five verse counters on it.
At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a verse counter from Silent Hymn. If you can't, put five verse counters on Silent Hymn.
Players can't untap permanents with a converted mana cost equal to or greater than the number of verse counters on Silent Hymn.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:13 am 

Identity: Female
Traipse Through Time |
Sorcery (M)
Each other player takes an extra turn after their next turn, then you take an extra turn after your next turn for each player that took an extra turn this way.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:35 pm 
YMtC Pro Tour Champion
Proud Owner of Mown

Unravel Time
Instant (R)
Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the copy. If you cast that spell, put it into your hand instead of your graveyard as it resolves.

Cato

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:22 am 

Volatile Elemental -
Creature - Elemental | U
Flying, haste
At the beginning of each combat phase and whenever Volatile Elemental becomes the target of a spell or ability, switch Volatile Elemental's power and toughness until end of turn.
1/3

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:32 pm 

Wailing Banshee
Creature — Spirit
Flying, menace
Whenever Wailing Banshee deals combat damage to an opponent, that player reveals their hand and the top ten cards on their library. Exile each nonland card revealed this way that shares a name with a card in that player's graveyard.
2/1

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:45 am 
YMtC Champ '12

Xenogenesis
Enchantment (R)
At the beginning of your end step, sacrifice a creature. Look at the top X cards of your library, where X is that creature's converted mana cost. You may put a creature card from them onto the battlefield. Put the rest on the bottom of your library in a random order.
Life always seeks out the cracks in the universe, spilling through into some great unknown.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:58 am 

Yammer On
Instant
As an additional cost to cast this spell, discard a card.
Draw two cards, then discard two cards, then draw four cards, then discard two cards.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:49 pm 
YMtC Champ '12

Zeppelin Pilot
Creature - Dwarf Pilot (C)
Zepplin Pilot may crew vehicles as though its power were 2 greater.
Gromly couldn't understand how his brothers could stay in the same place all their lives, toiling away in the same eternal mines that had employed their father and his father before him. The world was great and uncalculable, and he wasn't going to miss it.
1/1

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:27 pm 

Active Volcano
Land | R
Active Volcano enters the battlefield tapped.
: Add to your mana pool.
, Sacrifice Active Volcano: Active Volcano deals 2 damage to each creature and player.
"Once an ember, now aflame.
We remember Her by name."
— Ode to Valakut.

Last edited by BelangiaJo on Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:04 am 

We are on colorless, then lands, but I am also in favor of combining colorless and lands into one round.

Bombshell
Artifact
, :t:, Sacrifice Bombshell: Choose a target creature and reveal the top card on your library. Bombshell deals damage to that creature equal to the converted mana cost of the revealed card.
As Bombshell is revealed from your hand or library, exile it. When you exile Bombshell this way, reveal the top card on your library. Bombshell deals damage equal to the converted mana cost of that card to each creature and each player.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:32 am 
YMtC Champ '12

Charcoal Mox
Legendary Artifact (M)
: Add one mana of any color. Spend this mana only to cast spells with converted mana cost five or greater.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:56 am 

Identity: Female
Delving Sphere |
Artifact (R)
, Exile the top card of your library: Add one mana of any of the exiled card's colors.
It always has an answer, but not always to the question you asked.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:07 pm 
YMtC Champ '12

Eco Mox
Legendary Artifact (M)
Domain, : Add one mana of any color. This ability costs less to activate for each basic land type among lands you control.

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6786 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 336, 337, 338, 339, 340  Next