It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Px2 Mafia - Day Four
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 am 

I see no particular reason to claim right now.

9:02 AM - Mown: Honestly though most anime characters don't look that anime.
4:06 AM: Grue: you can't put all ur problems on enchantments

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 am 

I protected Myki

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:02 am 

Still feeling an Nik lynch, but I could be okay with a JaC lynch as well.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:27 pm 

Gotta love these people that say they are okay with a lynch of me without explanations or any sort of analysis.

Though I'm not surprised it comes from literally the only 2 people I questioned.

EX-boss medley P2

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:32 pm 

Vote: Zipperflesh

If I'm wrong, and he's town, that might just clear Myki. Unless, for whatever reason, mafia decided (or is unable) to not kill anyone last night.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:37 pm 

Identity: 15377
Preferred Pronoun Set: It
Gotta love these people that say they are okay with a lynch of me without explanations or any sort of analysis.

Though I'm not surprised it comes from literally the only 2 people I questioned.

Why would anybody not be cool with lynching the PaK role. Dude chained KoD to a rock. Good things don't come from people who chain other people to rocks.

@Niklor, do you tax bro?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:43 pm 

Unvote.

Alright, so not Myki then.

Honestly, with Myki being cleared by Zipper, this is putting me into seriously reevaluating Niklor, JaC, and JD.

The post quality has been good for the most part from each of them.

Specifically, JD's posts, since the start of the game, have consistently been good at getting to the point or drawing actions from others to generate reads.

JaC and Niklor have alternated.

That is to say, JaC's posts at the start of the game were not as good (content-wise) as they have been these last few days whereas Niklor's posts at the start of the game were front and center while having become less so these past two days (strictly speaking, not as aggressive now).

Let's focus on claims.

@Niklor: You have yet to even claim a role name.

Could you do so so you're at least in line with everyone else?

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:18 pm 

Has everyone else already claimed? I will admit I am not paying the game that should probably be easily won a great deal of attention. And the way claims are scattered throughout has made it difficult for me to keep track in my head.

If everyone has claimed, I will claim. Otherwise, I don't see an immediate benefit since I know I am not scum and whoever else hasn't claimed could be scum. Hence they might fakeclaim my name. Granted, I could be doing the same thing, but nothing has moved me to claim and I feel my push on two mafia lynches is a decent weight in everyone's mind that I don't need to move to claim if it isn't the case.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:28 pm 

As far as I know, everyone has claimed a name thus far.

I am King of Dominaria.

JD is Hello World.

JaC is Pariah King.

I forget who Zipper is, Jay Dreven I think since that is what Rag counterclaimed.

Neo is/was Haunter, but is now an abomination.

Myki has claimed Ragnarokio.

Alt I don't know what role name he has claimed at this point (I possibly missed it).

I would point out that he revived Neo when Neo died as town so I'm giving him a lot of weight there for being g town.

That would leave just you with nothing claimed.

Note: Some of us have claimed more to our roles than just our names.

Of everyone, I think JaC is the only other person who hasn't claimed beyond a role name.

Myki claimed Super Miller as Ragnarokio (though let's not forget that Zipper protected Myki).

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:30 pm 
Desperately Wants A Custom Title

Identity: Man
So, this is me presuming only one mafia left... My top suspects are:
JD
JAC
KOD
Niklor
with Zipper lingering as possible, but am knowingly placing last on my top suspects list based on lack of information.

NeoSilk, and Mykids, make a list of possible suspects in order of wanting to lynchness. I want to collaborate with you two, or at least both of you to collaborate together. I value your leads more than any other.

My preference in voting order would be:

Niklor
JAC
KOD
JD
Zipper
Myki
Neo
Alt

Niklor has steadily grown more scummy throughout the game.
JAC I have little to no reads.
KOD I have no reason to believe is scum, but slightly moreso than JD as a restriction ability can easily be any affiliation
JD I have no reason to believeis scum, and I feel leans more town based on ability alone.
Zipper I don't like his early plays, but nobody counterclaimed, and so far I have no reason to believe is mafia except for an intricate ploy.
Myki Basically, if Zipper is mafia (and the game isn't over) Myki is mafia in my book. Otherwise, myki is town.
Neo I've stated before.
Alt I know his role.

==xx==

Of the four I am actively looking at, I'd rather lynch Niklor than any of them, but I won't object to a JAC or KOD lynch. I'm questionable as to a JD lynch.

We could still lynch Zipper, and then know for sure that Myki is town, but as soon as that happens we all know that Myki will die. And we'll be no better off.

All that said, if I take bias out of this and work purely on number crunching, statistically speaking we are more likely to lynch a town, so going for our second or third pick is more-statistically-likely to be mafia, so again, I wouldn't object to a JAC or KOD lynch.

There's my two cents.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
REACTIONARY is happening now! Round 0

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 pm 

I am SneakyFox

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm 

I never claimed my title as I feel that titles mean less in this game (in particular) than actual abilities. But for sake of completeness, there it is.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:45 pm 

altimis wrote:
I never claimed my title as I feel that titles mean less in this game (in particular) than actual abilities. But for sake of completeness, there it is.

In this case we have a list of possible names. Hence I operate under the assumption the mafia don't have a fake claims and have to rely on pulling a name off of that list. Granted, it's a big list and with only one scum left it might be easy. Plus, from some of the flavor reveals, they may have actual fake claims provided as well. But I thought it was best to hold off claiming until there was some reason to claim or I was the last one. Zipper strangely never offered any order of claiming that I recall so I never did it.

As for me, since it appears that I am indeed last, I am Murica and I am vanilla. I am so powerful I don't need abilities and so have none.

Altimis' revive makes perfect sense if it is a reward for scum for daykilling the jester and it has a conversation attribute that is hidden to the rest of us. Altimis being in somewhat how water yesterday made it a priority for them to find a way to look good. Bringing back the Jester, even under the keyword abomination, makes many players turn a kinder eye that way. Their position or lack thereof on the day one vote makes it seem solid that they are one of the two odd ones out when it came to making a move. Add in today's stunt of look guys I'm going to die while the doc still wanders around alive makes it more believable in my mind that they are likely scum. Zipper may have protected the nightkill or he may have just protected someone, but I am currently going to go for the wild card and assume Alt's behavior before their ability was off and the ability is easily in the hands of scum as a reward for taking out the jester.

Anyway, that is why I am voting Alt and will continue to vote Alt. Like I said, I would next look at KoD if I had to pick someone else mostly because his posting requirement or lack thereof makes his behavior difficult to read into right now. But the dots look far better lined up for Alt and my gut says that the way they are slowly turning the tide is more scummy than townie.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:52 pm 

So basically, you are voting me for the same reason I voted Zipper.
A possible ploy to cover for apparent scummy behavior.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm 

We have all roles except JaC's now I believe.

Referring to what the role is about that is.

@JaC: Could you please claim what your role does?

This will more or less give us a complete picture of the roles in the game to work with.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:56 pm 

Personally, I think Mafia's reward for killing the jester was the fact that they got an additional kill. That is a powerful enough reward. I obviously can't sway you from your opinion, but I think getting an extra kill AND being able to revive someone is a bit too OP for a mafia role (IMO).

That said, now that I more adequately understand Niklor's position (though I'm still not happy with it), I am keen again on KOD or JAC.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:12 pm 

Concerning possible ploys: If we take at face value everything that has been said, we are left with a small pool of people to work through (as i had mentioned previously).

Taking what Zipper and Alt claimed as true leaves us with these four to look at: JD, Niklor, JaC, and myself.

This assumes:

1 - Zipper truly is town given the claim/counterclaim that resulted in Ragnarokio's death the following day.

Because Zipper claimed to have protected Myki, Myki is more than likely town as the only way this isn't the case is if Zipper is town, mafia did a no hit, and Myki is mafia.

Myki being mafia, given the above, is much less likely as opposed to Zipper being mafia given the number of assumptions.

2 - Alt is town aligned with the ability to revive anyone (not just the jester).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Alt claimed a revival ability that could be used on anyone.

He also claimed being able to talk to the dead which, overall, makes him like a combo Medium/Retributionist.

Even if the role is restricted to reviving just the jester, I have to agree that it seems too much for mafia to have if it revives the jester as mafia as that could make for a quick LyLo (4 mafia).

Disbelieving either of these makes for a wider pool of unknowns to work through.

I certainly understand the perspective, but it really seems unintuitive.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:59 pm 

I think I said I was going to use my revival on the N3 NK which is the reason I revealed that I can talk to the dead when I did. I wanted some information before I used my ability which is why I didn't use it earlier.

I just checked and see that I didn't. But yeah I could've picked anyone. I was going to use it on one of the mafia, but my ability doesn't change alignment as far as I know. But that is ambiguous to say the least.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:04 pm 

That is to say, I was initially going to see if I could make a dead mafia town, but though I could bring someone back, alignment wasn't something that my ability could manipulate. So I have a lot of reason to trust the Neo is town as I have no reason to believe my ability alteredhis alignment. It simply brought him back with no abilities, and as an abomination.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:55 am 

@JaC: Could you please claim what your role does?

I can ruthlessly betray someone once. Aka, one-shot kill.
Haven't used it yet.
Also, when I use it. Something bad happens to me. So that's another reason I haven't used it yet.

EX-boss medley P2

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 663 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 34  Next