It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:14 pm 

:D

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:33 pm 

Quote:
Yeong Eode has a secret admirer! After receiving several gifts, Yeong Eode discovers the secret admirer is Lukas Harran! Yeong Eode tries to let Lukas down easy.

Yeong Eode: "I am sorry, but I prefer the strong type. But maybe you could introduce me to your friend Kahr?"
Lukas: "I think you'll be disappointed there, too."

Quote:
Coincidentally, Penelophine and Kalit Mudroha both end up on Zhiran's Academy. There, Penelophine and Kalit begin separately searching for The Nocturne Wheel. When each one learns the other is also searching, they attempt to stop one another by any means necessary.

Well, that's a weird story. Why is the Nocturne Wheel at Zhiran's Academy, anyway?

Quote:
While visiting Helkavin, Orida Vise was attacked by a Treefolk Pirate. Now, Orida suffers from a polymorphist's twisted sense of humor and is now a frog and desperately turns to Sorinne Datharius for help.

You know those prompts that get progressively crazy as they go? Well, here is one.

Quote:
Raiker Venn has decided to write a new poem about Jade. Poor Jade.

Oh, yeah, I remember that.

Quote:
The Eightfold Lotus throws a party on Zhiran's Academy. He invites The Duchess, Beryl, the Heart-Scarred, Daneera and Zhiran, but Zhiran's Academy mysteriously explodes!

Thus kicking off the Zhiran vs The Duchess storyline that destroyed the Multiverse...

Quote:
Yeong Eode gets involved with the The Infinite Library dance contest and must gather a dance crew with Jade and Renn Winmoore. The day before the contest, Raleris, the Lorekeeper from Yeong Eode's old dance crew shows up and causes problems!

Raleris: "Damn it, I told you last time! This is a Library, not a dance hall! Jade, did you let them in here?"

Quote:
Raiker Venn regales Nasperge with stories of that ****'s youth.

And Nasperge sighs. A lot.

Quote:
Donagut has grown suspicious of Ellia the Endbringer and follows the other 'walker to the Pearl Moon/Mist Moon. Then things get complicated as he is attacked by Gruff, Raef, Ungar Landvik, and a Surrakar Spellshaper.

Donagut: "It was about that time that I remembered what my trainer from the Dinaska Pits told me right before my first fight. 'Donagut,' he said, 'you're not the luckiest mutt in the world, are you?' He may have been on to something."

Quote:
Morgan of Voor decides to write a guide for a new plane he found while cataloguing everything he sees. It says:
Welcome to the plane of Ezymyemeynju. It is a tiny plane that is a planet, and its land is highly varied.

It is a plane in the throes of a global revoltion, and thus a dangerous place, with several major nations.

The plane's intelligent races are moderately diverse. Humans, turtle folk, surrakar, faeries, cat folk, satyrs, kor, gargoyles, moonfolk, and vedalken, are all found here.

The plane's iconic creatures include Wurms, Horrors, Lammasu, Manticores, and Islandfish.

Here, you'll find ancient planeswalkers hid something long ago to imprison it. Enjoy your stay!

I predict that the plane of Ezymyemeynju will soon replace Jakkard as our most popular plane. The name just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

:D

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:24 pm 

Identity: Inertially male
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him
Quote:
The Nocturne Wheel has resurfaced from the depths of history, and now Zhiran planeswalks to the first sphere of Phyrexia in search of it. Can he get to it before Syl of the Dual-Walkers?

This is something I could see happening.

Quote:
Morgezka Shanak has a secret admirer! After receiving several gifts, Morgezka discovers the secret admirer is Morgan of Voor! But then, Morgan reveals that it was all a joke!

Morgan, we hardly knew ya.

Quote:
Lumina Revelaris attempts to explain how much trouble she is in to Ilyria the Accursed, but Lumina realizes she doesn't know anything about it!

Lumina doesn't know how much she herself is in trouble? That doesn't sound good.

Quote:
Syl of the Dual-Walkers throws a party on Kyneth, home to the Zephyr Maze. She invites Beryl, the Heart-Scarred, Chardis of the Dual-Walkers, Zhiran and Gale, and there Beryl and Chardis hook up!..in bed...with chains.

Again with the sanity damage.

Quote:
Against her better judgment, Orida Vise saves Syl of the Dual-Walkers's life. This makes Sundar Elarion inexplicably jealous.

I think "jealous" is not the right word.

Quote:
The Multiversal Prom is coming up on Janhapurh! But Morgezka Shanak doesn't have a date! She asks Kalit Mudroha to the Prom. But Kalit is suffering from a powerful poison and can only go if he gets better in time!

Quote:
Kalit is suffering from a powerful poison

Quote:
Kalit is suffering from a powerful poison

Quote:
After an unfortunate incident, Elphimas is suffering from an ancient curse. Now, Elphimas has to travel to a strange distortion in the Blind Eternities--a phenomenon known as a Morphic Tide--outside of the continent Porratig in search of Kirsh of the Flats in the desperate hope that he can help.

That's something I could actually do in the future!

Quote:
In the dark of the night, Dantalion is woken by a Pegasus! The Pegasus explains that it has been chosen to become the last defender of the wasteland plane of Gastal and using the magic of a Jakk gun, it can become the hero known as Magical Girl Dantalion! Now the pair must keep Evil Sovereign Ilyria the Accursed from getting their hands on The Soulstone and enacting their dastardly plan!

Um.

I apologize in advance for any misuse of English grammar and idiomatic expressions.

“You're going to have to fight, and... you're gonna win!”

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1323 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67