It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
___________

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.
___________________

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
____________
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
_________________________
Source(s):
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
_____________
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link : ( triple w ( d . o . t ) asitis ( d . o . t ) c . o . m {Bookmark it })
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:23 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 28, 2016
Posts: 1921
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
bhare33 wrote:
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?


1) There are no absolute proofs on anything, because anything could, at least theoretically, be a lie or illusion, and also because absolute proofs require absolutely unchangeble opinions.

2) If "a person forgets it's entire life", then that person is already destroyed, since personality is based on memories of life. Even if I would believe in reincarnation of souls, it would not concern me too much, because even if "my soul" reincarnates, I - my memories, charachter, emotions, intellegence - would still die.

bhare33 wrote:
that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life.


3) The burden of proof (still) lies on the claimer. (Please, make it brief and on-point.)

4) Define "Supreme Lord Krishna".

bhare33 wrote:
and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.


5) "Imagining" is an unfitting word. "Analyzing" describes it better.

6) You haven't proven us that "you cannot imagine (analyse - UC) what is god, who is god, what is after life etc."

bhare33 wrote:
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.


7) What is the mother is lying ? Or, out of context of this metaphor, your authorities are lying ?
8) What is she isn't your mother ?

bhare33 wrote:
( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )


9) You can 1: Do blind tests that eliminate the need to trust authority, 2: Rely on a larger number of authority figures, with increasing accuracy and decreasing probability of conspiracy, 3: Learn, organize, and perform a test yourself.

bhare33 wrote:
same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.


10) Same, you have probabilities of all kinds of mistakes, misinformation and deception. Also, blind obedience is, basically, a refusal to think.

bhare33 wrote:
And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.


???

bhare33 wrote:
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research?


11) What reason exactly ? (See #6, #7.)
12) There is no real necessity on research on who is who's biological father, but there IS a real necessity to research if your beliefs fit reality. What if your vegetarianism is based on a mistake in translation ?

bhare33 wrote:
All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.


13) How about Christian religious authorities ? Or, for example, Angela Merkel ?

bhare33 wrote:
You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.


Going a bit reprtitive here...

bhare33 wrote:

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.


14) Your "top problems" list is inredebly unstructured: Aging and disease are only reallt problematic because of death, and reincarnation is way behind all those other hot topics.

15) Actually, one can he really happy without focusing all those problems. At the VERY LEAST, because happiness is an emotion and theoretically can be caused by a right injection of chemicals. But also, i'm pretty sure for other (good) reasons.

bhare33 wrote:
if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
_______________________________
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.


16) See #3

bhare33 wrote:
if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.


Wow. This is actually testable !
Try proving this obviously supernatural claim by double-blind test. Other people provide opportunities for stuff like that: James Randy's Challenge, for example.

_________________
nice quotes from this forum


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
1) There are no absolute proofs on anything, because **skip** for example.


now weather there is any proof or not this i dont have to learn from any random child like you. for you as an damn child did not seen your papa before your birth.

but does it means that your mother is also damn ignorant like you ? was she also an damn ignorant fool like you ? so that she dont know it that who has tilled her and sown the seed aka you ?

and where is that intelligent person ? who will listen to you ? instead of real mother ? where was he in psat ? where he is at present ? and nor there any going to be even in damn future. ( take it as granted ) rascal fraud.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Nov 19, 2017
Posts: 40
I reject everything you say


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
Butthead wrote:
I reject everything you say


:thumbsup: than you go on enjoying your repeated kicks after kicks with repeated birth after births from 1 nation to another.

cuz im also not dying for you. i also damn reject the damn hypocrite frauds like you. ;) and if you dont care for real mother. than you will never find your real papa. ( finished ) go to hell.

my business is done. now you remain the damn will full football and enjoy your kicks after kicks. ;) yes kindly enjoy it.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:46 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1505
Thank you for sharing what you believe.
I also believe I was before I was born, and will live after I die. My mother and my father have told me that we are all children of the those who created this universe. Before we were born to this life, we were only spirits. We were incomplete. To be like those who created the universe, we must live in bodies of flesh and blood, to grow strong by making moral choices. From the beginning, we were taught about the joy of right choices, and the sorrow of wrong choices. There were those that rejected those teachings, and dwindled away in ignorance, teaching their children lies and chasing fleeting, poisonous pleasures. There are those that heeded the teachings of their parents, and the voice of those who created the universe. They were blessed with serenity even in the midst of suffering, and joy that lasts even beyond death.
However, we are flawed, and do not always make the right choices. Those the created the universe knew this, and asked their most perfect child to live a perfect life. We call that child Jesus Christ. Jesus taught with the authority of those that created the universe. He lived perfectly, and mere days before he died, he did a great thing. He asked those that created the universe to let him experience every pain suffered by every person who lived, lives, and will live. He felt the entirety of suffering so that he may perfectly comfort those who suffer. He also took upon him the burden of every wrong choice, so that we may become perfect if we believe on his name, and change ourselves so that we would not choose the wrong we chose before. He did another great thing. When he died, his spirit returned in a perfect body that cannot die nor grow old. In so doing, he prepared the way that each of us may gain such a body after we die.
All this I know by hearing from my parents, by hearing those who have been taught the right way, by reading the writings of people who have heard the voice of those who created the universe, and by the joy I have felt by believing on the name of Jesus Christ, and the joy I have felt as I changed myself to choose the right, and not the wrong I have chosen before.

If you are interested in finding the truth I have found, I invite you to read the Book of Mormon, and pray to see if it is true.
Thank you for reading this far.

_________________
_______________________________
It's only a tatter of mime


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 10305
Location: Kamloops, BC
Identity: Male
That was beautiful Yinglung. While I have no interest in taking up your teachings, I leave here with only respect in my heart.

_________________
Cato wrote:
CotW is a method for ranking cards in increasing order of printability.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1505
TPmanW wrote:
That was beautiful Yinglung. While I have no interest in taking up your teachings, I leave here with only respect in my heart.

Thank you, that is good to hear.

_________________
_______________________________
It's only a tatter of mime


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:54 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
YingLung wrote:
Thank you for sharing what you believe.
I also believe I was before I was born, and will live after I die. My mother and my father have told me that we are all children of the those who created this universe. Before we were born to this life, we were only spirits. We were incomplete. To be like those who created the universe, we must live in bodies of flesh and blood, to grow strong by making moral choices. From the beginning, we were taught about the joy of right choices, and the sorrow of wrong choices. There were those that rejected those teachings, and dwindled away in ignorance, teaching their children lies and chasing fleeting, poisonous pleasures. There are those that heeded the teachings of their parents, and the voice of those who created the universe. They were blessed with serenity even in the midst of suffering, and joy that lasts even beyond death.
However, we are flawed, and do not always make the right choices. Those the created the universe knew this, and asked their most perfect child to live a perfect life. We call that child Jesus Christ. Jesus taught with the authority of those that created the universe. He lived perfectly, and mere days before he died, he did a great thing. He asked those that created the universe to let him experience every pain suffered by every person who lived, lives, and will live. He felt the entirety of suffering so that he may perfectly comfort those who suffer. He also took upon him the burden of every wrong choice, so that we may become perfect if we believe on his name, and change ourselves so that we would not choose the wrong we chose before. He did another great thing. When he died, his spirit returned in a perfect body that cannot die nor grow old. In so doing, he prepared the way that each of us may gain such a body after we die.
All this I know by hearing from my parents, by hearing those who have been taught the right way, by reading the writings of people who have heard the voice of those who created the universe, and by the joy I have felt by believing on the name of Jesus Christ, and the joy I have felt as I changed myself to choose the right, and not the wrong I have chosen before.

If you are interested in finding the truth I have found, I invite you to read the Book of Mormon, and pray to see if it is true.
Thank you for reading this far.


dont apply the policy *give dog bad name and hang it* by calling facts as belief. :thumbsdown:

and it is an damn fact that our mother has seen our papa before our birth. and because you did not seen him. so you are concluding that there is no papa, there is no papa and we are dropped from the damn sky into the womb of our mother.

but mother is not ignorant fool. for it is she who has seen our papa before our birth. so you are at fallacy that there is no papa before our birth. for our mother knows who has tilled her and sown the seed. so it is an fact that there is papa before our birth. and we are the damn ignorant fools. ( it is not an damn belief but an fact ) so dont drag down our mother to our rascal status.

so dont apply the policy *give dog bad name and hang it* cuz i have no loss still but you will end up only fooling yourself with such duplicity.
_____________
and why i accept your christianity ? what explanation you have ? what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation is there in your christianity ?

and you so called christians are voilating whatever it may be. you are practically pissing on the teaching of christ. for he is saying Thou shall not kill, Thou shall not adultery, Thou shall not steal etc.

that means he was preaching among killers, prostitute hunters, theives etc. and you are still killing the poor animals without any restriction, fun is worlds biggest slaughter house is invented by christians frauds.

and you are still labeling yourself as christian ? ( waahaa ) after pissing on the teaching of christ. and your womens are still unchaste.and you are stealing still. even the damn lands to which you claim as your country are stolen from someone else.

so what kind of christian you are ? just an hypocrite fraud you are. ;)


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:59 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
TPmanW wrote:
That was beautiful Yinglung. While I have no interest in taking up your teachings, I leave here with only respect in my heart.


fool is accepted by another fool. ( no wonder ) respect for the damn hypocrite childs.

but what is the value of it ? which intelligent person cares for it ? where is that intelligent person who cares for the words of child instead of mother ?


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:45 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1505
bhare33, your only explanation for your own points so far seems to be "Mothers don't need paternity tests" and "If you chant this chant for five minutes, you will feel better than any other chant."
I merely described what I believe in, like you described what you believe in. Then I invited people to experience the spirituality I have experienced, like you invited people to experience the spirituality you have experienced.

In my experience, debating, dismissing, and despising the teachings of others has never convinced anyone to the truth of your point of view. You can only offer the truths you have found, your experiences living by them, and hope that others will accept the truths they are ready to hear.

_________________
_______________________________
It's only a tatter of mime


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:00 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Nov 19, 2017
Posts: 40
bhare33 wrote:
Butthead wrote:
I reject everything you say


:thumbsup: than you go on enjoying your repeated kicks after kicks with repeated birth after births from 1 nation to another.

cuz im also not dying for you. i also damn reject the damn hypocrite frauds like you. ;) and if you dont care for real mother. than you will never find your real papa. ( finished ) go to hell.

my business is done. now you remain the damn will full football and enjoy your kicks after kicks. ;) yes kindly enjoy it.

i am in hell. hell is a place where people can read your posts


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:38 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
YingLung wrote:
bhare33, your only explanation for your own points so far seems to be "Mothers don't need paternity tests" and "If you chant this chant for five minutes, you will feel better than any other chant."
I merely described what I believe in, like you described what you believe in. Then I invited people to experience the spirituality I have experienced, like you invited people to experience the spirituality you have experienced.

In my experience, debating, dismissing, and despising the teachings of others has never convinced anyone to the truth of your point of view. You can only offer the truths you have found, your experiences living by them, and hope that others will accept the truths they are ready to hear.


alright than you tell us the damn process by which we recognize our real papa OR understand who is our real papa. tell us that damn process.

and no saying that there is no papa before our birth because you did not seen him.
_______
and nah it is not the damn believe only that there is papa before our birth. it is an damn fact that there is papa. ( nonsense bluff )

and our mother has seen him and knows it that who has tilled her before our birth. she is not damn ignorant fool. so dont apply the damn policy *give dog bad name and hang it* by calling facts as belief.

and those there are always be some fools who will follow the damn childs like you ( no wonder ) but no intelligent or sane person will follow the damn child instead of real mother. ;)


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:40 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
Butthead wrote:
i am in hell. hell is a place where people can read your posts


but you damn fit it in your ( dull brain ) that you cannot stay in 1 place for very long time. cuz you are damn will full football. ;) and football like you always get kicked after kicks from 1 place or nation to another. ;) so enjoy your kicks after kicks.

unless you are insane you cannot have such taste.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:22 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1505
If this process you are asking about is how I recognize true authority, that I accept like the words of one's mother, then the true authority I recognize is the Holy Ghost, who speaks to my soul, verifying the truths I find in the world and in scripture. When I read the Book of Mormon, I accept the truth there because the Holy Ghost speaks to my soul, telling me it is true.

_________________
_______________________________
It's only a tatter of mime


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:46 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
YingLung wrote:
If this process you are asking about is how I recognize true authority, that I accept like the words of one's mother, then the true authority I recognize is the Holy Ghost, who speaks to my soul, verifying the truths I find in the world and in scripture. When I read the Book of Mormon, I accept the truth there because the Holy Ghost speaks to my soul, telling me it is true.


nah nah i dont want your help in knowing who is real authority. cuz i have already explained this Practical Explanation and i have already full filled all my claims.

so again just tell us the damn process of recognizing of our real papa. without **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) your christian authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

and dont even foolishly ( again ) touch holy books quotes, faith or belief, and personal exprience. cuz these things are other 3500 religions are also using. so if i follow you than why not the rest of other 3500 others also ?

so that is not the damn argument. simply explain what explanation is there in your chrsitianity and than you open your mouth. and if you simply want to speak about christianity without explaining anything solid at all. than you will keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow sheeps. ;)
____________
and ( again ) tell us the damn process by which we recognize who is our real papa. and finish the business.

and i dont aceept your nonsense that anyone is speaking to you. ( completely bluff it is ;) ) and it is damn mother who has seen our papa and knows it that who has tilled her. so you are the damn ignorant but mother is not. ;) dont try to drag her down to your rascal status. ;)


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 1505
Three times I have spoken to you gently, and three times you have spat in my face, calling me a fool and cursing at me.

Let me tell you a story.

There once was a great man, who had a herd of cows. He would lead them to water, and talk to them like beloved friends. They followed him gladly. Then a young man came, and watched the great man. The young man admired the great man, and asked if he would try leading the cows back by himself. The great man smiled, and agreed. And so the young man lead the cows down the road, grateful for the trust placed upon him. But there was a cow that began to turn from the road. The young man called out to that cow.
"Straying cow! Walk with the others, and follow the damn road!"
But the straying cow only turned farther from the road. The young man grew angry, for this cow had insulted him by not obeying.
"Stray cow, you fool! Walk this damn road or else the wolves with tear you and eat you!"
The cow heard the anger in the young man's voice, and ran into the wilderness. The wolves tore and ate the cow. Shaking his head, the young man lead the rest of the cows to the home of the great man. The great man was glad to see his cows, but he then he frowned. The great man asked the young man,
"Where is the one cow? The cow which was a little stubborn, but comes when I speak with kindness?"
The young man shook his head.
"That cow would not listen to me, so it fled into the wilderness, and was torn and eaten by wolves. That cow made a foolish choice, and deserves to have be eaten."
The great man wept for his lost cow.
"Again, I must teach kindness to man, that they do not feed violence in their pride."

I tell you this story, bhare33, because you are that young man, and every one you have cursed and called a fool is that stray cow. Why should we follow you back to Supreme Lord Krishna if you do not speak with the kindness of Supreme Lord Krishna? Perhaps I will be kicked in the head for not listening to you, but if I do reincarnate and eventually escape samsara, it will not be because of a cursing, prideful person who drives others away from the Supreme Lord Krishna.

_________________
_______________________________
It's only a tatter of mime


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:25 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 2528
Image

Thank you YingLung. I can't stand it when people do not practise what they preach. If someone says that their god loves everyone and is all about love and teaches to be loving, then I just can't get it into my head when those same people are violent, filled with vitriol, anger, and hate for those that disagree with them. I don't believe in Jesus or Krishna or any of that, but I do believe in the message of hope, love, and compassion, and I am so happy to see you promote those truly wonderful parts of the faith.

_________________
Quote:
"If you refuse to use rock, you will never beat scissors." — Galef, Dakka Dakka Forums


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:44 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
YingLung wrote:
Three times I have spoken to you gently, and three times you have spat in my face, calling me a fool and cursing at me.

Let me tell you a story**skip**, prideful person who drives others away from the Supreme Lord Krishna.


nah nah you listen to your holy ghost ( nonsense ) instead of learning from real mother that who is your real papa.

and ( just see the fun ) this damn holy ghost is speaking to you. ( waahaa ) lovely. and there is nothing wrong when you are practically pissing on the face of mother who has seen papa before our damn birth. and knows it that who has tilled her.

( waahaa ) you make show nicely. but i have no problem. only you will end fooling your own self. with your own duplicity.
___________
and those who are sincere or sane person will listen to real mother ( take it as granted ) although there number is very very small.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:46 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Dec 29, 2017
Posts: 11
Yarium wrote:
Image

Thank you YingLung. I can't stand it when people do not practise what they preach. If someone says that their god loves everyone and is all about love and teaches to be loving, then I just can't get it into my head when those same people are violent, filled with vitriol, anger, and hate for those that disagree with them. I don't believe in Jesus or Krishna or any of that, but I do believe in the message of hope, love, and compassion, and I am so happy to see you promote those truly wonderful parts of the faith.



so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( what is your answer ? first class saint ) are you yourself ( sir ) first class saint ? do you think that you are not uncivilized bachelor daddy ?
____________
and ( rascal dog ) any sane person will not give any piss for the damn child like you. who did not seen his papa before his birth so now he is saying that i dont believe that there was any papa.

sane person are thy who listen to real mum ;) instead of spoiled piss like you. you are not the damn son but just an piss only. ( you sir are an urine in the name of son )


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group