It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:07 pm 

Identity: Male
I thought this was Kevin. Not going to lie, I feel let down.
nahaeei wrote:
Mown wrote:
>the human mind doesn't preserve useless information, therefore god exists
yeah I mean that sounds reasonable. I'll just cut garlic out of my life pronto and join this totally-not-a-vampire cult because every doctor in my country is secretly my mother, withholding the secret chant of eternal happiness from my purview.

so you mean that there was no father before your birth ? and you are dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother ? are you that intelligent idiot ?

*An* intelligent idiot. You want to know if Mown is an intelligent idiot. Unless I missed some earlier intelligent idiot reference.
Also, no, he is... or maybe yes? I don't :confused:

Do you guys want this guy around or no?

Logic says no. Curiosity says yes. I'd keep him on a trial basis.

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 3:59 am 
YMtC Champ '11
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/my/mine/himself
nahaeei wrote:
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Muligheten for mennesker til å kommunisere effektivt mellom hverandre er en av de mest vel-utviklede deler av evolusjonen våres, ingen andre dyregrupper har like avanserte måter å formidle informasjon med hverandre. Uten en måte for å etablere en konsensus over hva en samtale omhandler, er det umulig å ha en effektiv diskusjon angående temaet, ettersom begge parter vil ende opp med å snakke forbi en annen. Av denne grunn er det umulig for meg å gi svar på spørsmålet ditt, da du ikke har muligheten til å gi meg en forståelse for hva du ønsker at jeg skal meddele.

Oh, wait, you can't read that? What's the problem chap? Too wrapped up in semantics to concern yourself about thoughts?

you're like the kind of person who would cast Necropotence irl

Last edited by Mown on Wed May 10, 2017 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:08 am 

Mown is killing it.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 am 

Mown wrote:
nahaeei wrote:
although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Muligheten for mennesker til å kommunisere effektivt mellom hverandre er en av de mest vel-utviklede deler av evolusjonen våres, ingen andre dyregrupper har like avanserte måter å formidle informasjon med hverandre. Uten en måte for å etablere en konsensus over hva en samtale omhandler, er det umulig å ha en effektiv diskusjon angående temaet, ettersom begge parter vil ende opp med å snakke forbi en annen. Av denne grunn er det umulig for meg å gi svar på spørsmålet ditt, da du ikke har muligheten til å gi meg en forståelse for hva du ønsker at jeg skal meddele.

Oh, wait, you can't read that? What's the problem chap? Too wrapped up in semantics to concern yourself about thoughts?

and dont foolishly think that you are also the damn actual worker. you are not that thing. but you can fool your own self with such duplicity. but this duplicity is not going to help you in real life. my ( dull ) fellow

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:14 pm 
YMtC Champ '11
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/my/mine/himself
Of course I'm not a worker. How do you think I have the time to talk with you about this asininity?

you're like the kind of person who would cast Necropotence irl

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 5:56 pm 

I have learned a new word today.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:05 pm 

Is the argument that creation implies creator? Because I can definitely understand that gravy train.

Seems to me there are many mothers, but how does one know that the mother is certain who the father is? The idea that a select few have attained the truth is lovely, but if it is true it means there are countless foolish idiots who merely deceive themselves with lovely imaginings that they call the truth. How is it certain your "mother" knows who your "father" is?

9:02 AM - Mown: Honestly though most anime characters don't look that anime.
4:06 AM: Grue: you can't put all ur problems on enchantments

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:33 pm 

Identity: Spambot
Preferred Pronoun Set: 0, 1
LIAR. FALSE PROPHET.

Krishna is A THETAN trying to STEAL YOUR SOUL through psychiatric medication as revealed in "Battlefield Earth", documentary on true religion told by L Ron Hubbard.

ALL RELIGION EXCEPT SCIENTOLOGY ARE LIES TO DISTRACT U FROM TRUE PATH.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:38 am 

Niklor wrote:
Is the argument that creation implies creator? Because I can definitely understand that gravy train.

Seems to me there are many mothers, but how does one know that the mother is certain who the father is? The idea that a select few have attained the truth is lovely, but if it is true it means there are countless foolish idiots who merely deceive themselves with lovely imaginings that they call the truth. How is it certain your "mother" knows who your "father" is?

every child has mother. and process is the same of knowing our real father. and as far as question of knowing of our real mother. so doctors and nurses has seen your real mother. when you come out from her womb. that is the way to know your real mother.

and if you think that our mother is capable to tell this thing that who is our real father. than you tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father. come on friend you tell us that how child will understnad this thing that who is his real father ? you tell us the process by which we understnad this thing that who is our real fathre.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:40 am 

Cato wrote:
LIAR. FALSE PROPHET.

Krishna is A THETAN trying to STEAL YOUR SOUL through psychiatric medication as revealed in "Battlefield Earth", documentary on true religion told by L Ron Hubbard.

before you start **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) other authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) kindly tell us that what explanation is there in christianity, islam, and other 3500 religions ? kindly explain only islamic and christian explanation.

so that we can see what is what.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 3:19 am 

nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:

every child has mother. and process is the same of knowing our real father. and as far as question of knowing of our real mother. so doctors and nurses has seen your real mother. when you come out from her womb. that is the way to know your real mother.

and if you think that our mother is capable to tell this thing that who is our real father. than you tell us the damn process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father. come on friend you tell us that how child will understnad this thing that who is his real father ? you tell us the process by which we understnad this thing that who is our real fathre.

This thought feels flimsy since even if we have seen our mother we may not recall that moment. Other people may insist that an individual is your mother, but there can be no certainty on your part, especially given we cannot recall all of our life, as you yourself opened with. And again, a child can be deceived by those who might claim to be its mother and father.

You understand who is your father by being taught who your father is. Sometimes, it is revealed that this person was not your father, whether by admission or some form of testing later in life. It probably doesn't occur to most children that the person they know as father might not be father. But that doesn't change the fact it might not be. And the same is equally true for mother, though I will allow the thought that it is possible that before we lost our younger experiences we might have known the mother. Still, it is true that for whatever reason, even if one could identify the mother through long forgotten memories, she might deceive you or even refuse to tell you who the father is.

Also, we should probably just abandon the symbolism of this discussion, since there isn't a whole lot to be gained about delving deeper into the whole mother/father thing. Beyond that, though, there wasn't much, which is mostly why I addressed it.

Like I was saying at the start, are you just arguing that creation implies creator? I can still understand that, just trying to see if that was your first point.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:09 am 

nahaeei wrote:
Cato wrote:
LIAR. FALSE PROPHET.

before you start **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) other authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) kindly tell us that what explanation is there in christianity, islam, and other 3500 religions ? kindly explain only islamic and christian explanation.

Christian is LIE. Muslim is LIE. Krishan is LIE. You are THETAN.

ONLY SCIENTOLOGY IS TRUE.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:25 am 

Niklor wrote:
nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:

This thought feels flimsy since even if we have seen our mother we may not recall that moment. Other people may insist that an individual is your mother, but there can be no certainty on your part, especially given we cannot recall all of our life, as you yourself opened with. And again, a child can be deceived by those who might claim to be its mother and father.

You understand who is your father by being taught who your father is. Sometimes, it is revealed that this person was not your father, whether by admission or some form of testing later in life. It probably doesn't occur to most children that the person they know as father might not be father. But that doesn't change the fact it might not be. And the same is equally true for mother, though I will allow the thought that it is possible that before we lost our younger experiences we might have known the mother. Still, it is true that for whatever reason, even if one could identify the mother through long forgotten memories, she might deceive you or even refuse to tell you who the father is.

Also, we should probably just abandon the symbolism of this discussion, since there isn't a whole lot to be gained about delving deeper into the whole mother/father thing. Beyond that, though, there wasn't much, which is mostly why I addressed it.

Like I was saying at the start, are you just arguing that creation implies creator? I can still understand that, just trying to see if that was your first point.

`1st of all dont avoid the real issue and tell us that how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? you tell us the process in your way. do you have any other way ? then explain it here.

come on friend. ( after all its an open challenge ) tell us if there is any other process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father.

and no saying that there is no father before your birth cuz you never seen him before your birth. and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not possible.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:28 am 

Cato wrote:
nahaeei wrote:
Cato wrote:
LIAR. FALSE PROPHET.

Christian is LIE. Muslim is LIE. Krishan is LIE. You are THETAN.

ONLY SCIENTOLOGY IS TRUE.

yes i understand scientology is only true. but kindly explain what solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation they have given to us ? kindly explain it. and if there is no explanation then you keep your nonsense to yourself with your fellow blind sheeps.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:37 am 

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:20 am 

nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:
nahaeei wrote:

`1st of all dont avoid the real issue and tell us that how child will understand this thing that who is his real father ? you tell us the process in your way. do you have any other way ? then explain it here.

come on friend. ( after all its an open challenge ) tell us if there is any other process by which we understand this thing that who is our real father.

and no saying that there is no father before your birth cuz you never seen him before your birth. and you were dropped from the sky into the womb of your mother. that is not possible.

I did tell it in my way. Bolded it up above for clarity.

Also don't see why this is the real issue.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:23 am 

Niklor wrote:
nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:

and anyone will say that im your real father. anyone will say it. is that means i have to accept everyone or anyone as my real father ?

what is the proof that he is my real father ? what is the damn proof ? tell us the process by which we understand who is our real father. any if you will accept cheaply then you will have many fathers. but what proof they are giving to us ? tell us the rational, verifialbe and tangible process by which we understand our real father.

and at the top no saying that there was no father cuz you never seen him.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:45 am 

nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:
nahaeei wrote:

and anyone will say that im your real father. anyone will say it. is that means i have to accept everyone or anyone as my real father ?

what is the proof that he is my real father ? what is the damn proof ? tell us the process by which we understand who is our real father. any if you will accept cheaply then you will have many fathers. but what proof they are giving to us ? tell us the rational, verifialbe and tangible process by which we understand our real father.

I never claimed that a child doesn't have a father because the child hasn't seen his father.

Also, still haven't explained why this is the real issue.

The proof you have that someone is your father, generally, is that you've been told that this person is your father your whole life. Granted, that isn't true for everyone. Circumstances differ, but most people are instructed. It's the same same way a child learns anything. Someone instructs them either directly or indirectly. This is the process. It's a simple, repetitious step.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:50 am 

Niklor wrote:
nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:

I never claimed that a child doesn't have a father because the child hasn't seen his father.

The proof you have that someone is your father, generally, is that you've been told that this person is your father your whole life. Granted, that isn't true for everyone. Circumstances differ, but most people are instructed. It's the same same way a child learns anything. Someone instructs them either directly or indirectly. This is the process. It's a simple, repetitious step.

and who is that very person by whom we are told this very thing that Mr.such and such is your father ? who is it ? it is our real mother.

Just like you learn who is your father. You take the version of your mother and you believe that "He is my father." Otherwise there is no other way. How can you know your father? The only means is his mother recommends, "My dear boy, he is your father." And that is perfect, that's all. Otherwise you cannot know who is your father.

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.

Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:57 am 

nahaeei wrote:
Niklor wrote:
nahaeei wrote:

and who is that very person by whom we are told this very thing that Mr.such and such is your father ? who is it ? it is our real mother.

Just like you learn who is your father. You take the version of your mother and you believe that "He is my father." Otherwise there is no other way. How can you know your father? The only means is his mother recommends, "My dear boy, he is your father." And that is perfect, that's all. Otherwise you cannot know who is your father.

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty.

Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

I mean, the father might say he is your father, siblings might say he is your father, various people growing up may indicate him as your father. There is no direct chain of mother says this person is father therefore he is. And again, that ignores the fact she might deceive you for whatever reason or not even tell you.

Also, you've apparently reduced your entire argument to you have to take it on faith. That's fine and all, though clearly it must bring an end to our discussion, especially since at this point we seem to be talking past each other. Best of luck to you with this.

Like this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next