It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:03 am 

Mown wrote:
Mown wrote:
the human mind doesn't preserve useless information

It's the first thing I said in this thread. I mean, at least I can remember things that happened less than a week ago.

Why are you even equating intelligence with perfect recollection to begin with?
Intelligence: capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc.
I'm writing to you in English, a language I learned.
ergo, I have some degree of intelligence.
There, I validated it.

This thread is giving me flashbacks to Bastion of Twilight.

and if human mind dont preserve useless imformation then you entire life is useless. then your entire life is useless cuz you forgot everything. ( foolish idiot )

and at the top now there is no intelligence. and you are nothing but an damn failure. that is all. you are nothing but an failure. for you will neither recall anything nor admit anything. thus you are failure.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am 
YMtC Champ '11
YMtC Pro Tour Champion

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/my/mine/himself
I've clearly not forgotten everything, or I would forget to reply to this thread.

also, don't think too much about the fact that I'm actually still replying. I'm just killing time and padding my post count.

you're like the kind of person who would cast Necropotence irl

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:35 pm 

Mown wrote:
I've clearly not forgotten everything, or I would forget to reply to this thread.

also, don't think too much about the fact that I'm actually still replying. I'm just killing time and padding my post count.

and who believes you ? you will speak so many nonsense that i dont clearly forgotten everything or this or that. but who believes you ?

and can you prove it that you remember everything by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? if not then i also dont believe such an ( foolish idiot ) like you. that is all.

and you cannot kill time. ( dont foolishly think that ) cuz time is not working under your directions. but in course of time you will be killed by time. cuz you surely are under the grip of time.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:09 pm 

Identity: Human
nahaeei wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:
i am sorry i missed this thread for this long you are a marvelous person and i love you a lot nahaeei

what would you like me to do?

im sorry my ( dear ) girl but im an ugly fool who is very very dull and poor also. kindly avoid me. and there are many real marvelous boys within this community. make friendship with them. maybe your life will be more better. thank you for understanding it quickly.

What?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or sincere. Considering your earlier posts, I feel like you are actually being sincere, but then that necessarily makes you thick. You do know that avatars are not representative of the people posting, right? I'm still not completely convinced you're not a bot, but if you're not I imagine this must be your first time on the internet.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:44 pm 

nahaeei wrote:
Ragnarokio wrote:
i am sorry i missed this thread for this long you are a marvelous person and i love you a lot nahaeei

what would you like me to do?

im sorry my ( dear ) girl but im an ugly fool who is very very dull and poor also. kindly avoid me. and there are many real marvelous boys within this community. make friendship with them. maybe your life will be more better. thank you for understanding it quickly.

What?

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or sincere. Considering your earlier posts, I feel like you are actually being sincere, but then that necessarily makes you thick. You do know that avatars are not representative of the people posting, right? I'm still not completely convinced you're not a bot, but if you're not I imagine this must be your first time on the internet.

and now weather im sincere or and sarcastic or whatever this thing you leave upon my authority and Krishna. for if they consider something than it has value.

otherwise i dont see any value. if anyone conclude something. for what you consider right now you will reject that very thing at the next momment. so this kind of consideration has no value.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:16 am 

nahaeei wrote:
Mown wrote:

and who believes you ? you will speak so many nonsense that i dont clearly forgotten everything or this or that. but who believes you ?

and can you prove it that you remember everything by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? if not then i also dont believe such an ( foolish idiot ) like you. that is all.

and you cannot kill time. ( dont foolishly think that ) cuz time is not working under your directions. but in course of time you will be killed by time. cuz you surely are under the grip of time.

I believe in Mown

9:02 AM - Mown: Honestly though most anime characters don't look that anime.
4:06 AM: Grue: you can't put all ur problems on enchantments

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:09 am 

I as well. Praise be.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:10 am 

Earth is mother, Sun is father.

Any other existential quandaries you need solved while I'm here?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:26 am 

Hakeem928 wrote:
Any other existential quandaries you need solved while I'm here?

Why do humans taste like bacon?

9:02 AM - Mown: Honestly though most anime characters don't look that anime.
4:06 AM: Grue: you can't put all ur problems on enchantments

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:27 am 

Thank you for pointing this thread out Barney lol.

You are made of stars. Stars are made of you. One of these can end the other in an instant without effort, thought or consequence. Can you guess which? I'll give you a hint, how many stars have you punched lately?

Feel small yet?

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:53 pm 

Identity: Male
Praise Mown, ender of Time!

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:22 pm 
Moderator Lead

Identity: Male
Hey folks,

While NGA is open to discussions about philosophy if they are treated respectfully, this particular thread turned hostile very quickly and doesn't seem to have let up. As such, I'm going to close it now. I will be reviewing it as well to see if any warnings are warranted.

I apologize for taking so long on this: The moderation team is a bit understaffed still, and sometimes things slip through the cracks for longer than they should. Ideally this would've been closed days ago.

Please do not restart this thread. If you would like to continue to discuss these topics, it will have to be with a much more respectful tone.

Thanks,
Lazarus

Like this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4